<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Cellphone! - PLEASE READ!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 3:57 am Reply with quote
The figure entered the airport terminal some time later, collected his ticket from the desk and boarded the plane. The plane juddered as it moved backwards from the docking stairs and out of its parking place. The figure ordered a large brandy from the stewardess and sipped it gratefully, it had been a tough few days. He settled back into his first class seat and listened to the engines rev higher to a whistle as the great jet readied itself to speed down the runway. As the brakes eased off and the plane hurtled forward, Los Requis looked out of the window with a slight smile and a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 4:34 am Reply with quote
Gabriel stepped off the plane and into the hallway of the Cascadian International Airport. The noonday sun beamed through the windows to the hallway, leaving small patterns of death for Gabriel. He sighed and thanked God for his heavy coat. With luck and a bit of skill he made his way down the hall avoiding most of the pockets.
He stood in the terminal among the shadowed areas. People walked briskly towards their gates, unaware of the secretive world around them. But for Gabriel, that world had fallen apart. Damn you Sorenti, why couldn't you have accepted my help?
He reached out once more for Sorenti's thoughts. But could catch none.

Thousands of miles away Sorenti waged a very serious war against the dark strength's of Los Requis. As the ceiling collapsed and Sorenti was buried, Gabriel felt an intense chill come overh is body, the energy sapping from him.
He stood up and grabbed his luggage, extending the small handle from his rolling suitcase. He walked among the Kine weakly, staggering back and forth. Something was wrong, VERY wrong.
Pulling out his cell phone he hit the memory button. He quickly ordered his henchman to pick up some tickets on tomorrow night's flight out to Cairo. Gabriel would find his Sire, even if it meant going through Los Requis.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:05 am Reply with quote
((damn that was a lot to read lol

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 1:53 pm Reply with quote
((heh heh heh if only I had posted about where Cain has been spend alot of time heh heh. He has been at Almut and a few other places out that way *shrugs* Oh well I am sure he will find out some how))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 2:24 pm Reply with quote
VisitorPosts: 8Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:18 pm
::munches on some popcorn::
((great writing, better than a movie I give it two thumbs up :grin: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 7:04 pm Reply with quote
((Yep AWESOME writting :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:36 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Isn't IC beautful?' Gabe is right now both tyring to catch a flight to Cairo AND entering a wierd house full of werewolves with a wierd slender figure watching him I love this....))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 2:11 am Reply with quote
((actually you are incorrect :P whatever we do in the Thorp Thread is in the past. this is current, only because of when it was started. the Thorp thread has been goin on for like what? 2 months? Gabe hasn't been spending that WHOLE night for 2 months so there :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 3:07 am Reply with quote
(( AArgH! when do I get to see more?? ::pouts::))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 3:30 am Reply with quote
((well if you want to read about Gabriel's search for his Sire go to The Exodus, it's the continuation of this....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:09 am Reply with quote
((gotcha.. its a very addictive storyline :eek:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 8:28 am Reply with quote
((kudos to all the kick-arse writers... you guys rock :grin:

~batty~