<  Ancient Tomes  ~  gone partying

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 5:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle hung up the phone and smiled. she climbed out of bed. the moonlight gazed onto her milky skin through her open window. she walked over and closed the window.
she looked through her closdet, she picked out a tight leather mini skirt...some fish net stalkings and a black t-shirt. they were to meet at the local hardcore club for drinks....a local band was scheduled to play..it should be fun.
she got in her car and drove down main street...she was in a bit of a hurry..but wasnt sure why. the place was packed..apparently this band was quite popular.

she entered the smoke filled room and was greeted by a large bouncer...she gave him her purse and after that was searched she walked into the main section. the music was insanely loud..the children slamming into one another like mental patients..belle felt the excitement in the room...this was going to be a good night. she looked around for kathy........

((ok kathy take it away after you reformat :smile:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 7:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
Kathy had arrived early at the club and had entered alone.Her eyes lit up as she saw all the kine dancing, their bodies writhing to the music.
Kathy approached the bar, pushing through the crowd to get there.
Belle was right, this looked like a good place to have some fun, and to eat.Kathy smiled to herself, she hadn't fed in nights now, she was sure she couild find something to her taste in here.
"what will it be miss?"
Kathy smiled, her eyes scanning the bartender , up and down , drinking in his muscular body, and his finely chiselled face.
"Miss...do you want a drink or not ?"
" a cocktail please...one of your specials"
The bartender got the drink for her and she took the drink and walked towards the edge of the dance floor.
A grin spread across her face as she caught sight of Belle, the hair was a dead giveaway.
Kathy made her way to where Belle was standing and walked up behind her touching her shoulder softly.
"good choice Belle, this looks like a fun place" she whispered to Belle.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 12:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((you carrying this on belle ? if not i will hehheehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 12:59 am Reply with quote
belle looked up...hi kathy..yeah this place is nice. and as far as food goes..well ive heard its the best. she laughed loudly..as she did one of the hardcore youths walked up.

belle smiled as the large guy approached. he returned the smile with a cocky smirk. so ladies...who wants to ride the mark express...destination pleasure land. belle laughed loudly...now mark..why on earth would i want a big lug like you..when i have my friend here to keep me company. mark looked vaugely confused at first...then he smirked again...well who said she couldnt ride the train too...theres always room for one more.

belle stood up..she came about chest high to the man...she looked up and met his gaze..look mark i dont think you understan...you are a moron...we dont..like you.

mark balled his fist and rased it to hit belle..............

((ok will any dareing man rescure our female in destress or will she just have to pull off his arm herself?

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Kathy smirked at the youth, his self confidence oozing from him. As she watched Belle telling him to leave them alone she could tell by his stance and his face that he was in no mood to be told what to do.
Kathy's hand reached slowly down to her thigh high leather boots and slipped something into her hand, as he raised his fist to hit Belle, Kathy touched his arm and before he knew what was happening, Kathy slid the needle into his arm, the fine point penetrating deep into his vein.
"What the....." his fist lowered and his shoulders slumped.
"what was that you bitch...you injected me ...." his eyes glazed over as the strong sedative began to take effect.
Kathy took him by the elbow and motioned Belle to do the same.
Noone seemed to notice the glazed look on his face and if they did they would put it down to smack or some other drug.
They walked him to the edge of the room into a dark corner, his feet were beginning to drag along the floor.
"it wouldn't do to cause trouble in her Belle"
Kathy let go of his elbow as did belle and he slumped to the floor, his head leaning against the wall.
Kathy knelt down to his level...."not so big and tough now are you...be warned if I ever see you raise your hand to a woman again...."
His face turned to horror as Kathy whispered in his ear.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:46 pm Reply with quote
belle grabbed the guy and took him to her car. she pointed for cathy to get in as well. as belle sped down the strteet the boy slpt peacefully in the back. belle and kathy made pleasant conversation with each other until theya arrived.

belle laid the boy on the bed and tied him to the posts. belle whispered something in kathys ear and they both giggled a bit. belle took kathy to her closet and let her pick out an outfit..and belle slipped into something sexy too. they both lay on the end of the bed kissing when the boy woke. belle looked over and smiled a fangy grin. "why hello sailer..me and my friend need a big ship to fill our port..can you handle it?"...they resumed their kissing and fondling as the boy looked on in eager excitement.

belle then pushed kathy off and took out her small dagger. she drug it soflty down her own chest and then up the boys leg. as the knife wandered up the young mans body to his neck belle could see him start to sweat. dont worry my friend you wont feel a thing. with that she stick the blade into his neck..and watched as it exited the other side. the man convulsed and then lay still...blood covering the white sheets.

belle turned back to kathy with a grin..so deary where were we.................

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Kathy leaned over the boy and drew her finger through the blood that was draining from him.
She grinned at belle, licking her finger as she did .
"we could have played with him longer you know...." kathy playfully pouted.
Her slim body moved back towards Belle, the moonlight shining through the short silk kimono she wore.
Kathy ran her fingers around belle's lips, drawing a ring of blood around them.
"taste Belle, his blood is weak and bitter, not my sort at all "
Kathy laughed and leaned over Belle, her teeth gently biting at her neck, drawing drops of blood.
Her tongue licked them off belle and kathy moaned as she tasted Torrie blood.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 10:02 pm Reply with quote
belle licked the blood from her lips and moaned as kathy bit her neck. belle moved her lips to kathys neck and bit..a bit more deeply than kathy had bitten her..but was carefull not to drink the blood that flowed from her neck. belle smiled seductively as she began to lick the wound clean. the body on the bed did nothing but stir her desire further..belle laid down and beckoned for kathy to come to her. she looked at kathy and said.."i have waited for this moment for quite some time dear." as she said this she moved her head in to kiss kathy......