<  Ancient Tomes  ~  belle takes a walk ((caution erotic material)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 6:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle left the elysium. she recalled her conversation with isis..befor she did the stupid thing she did by helping that malkavian. that still made her mad..she did it mostly to prove to herself that she could still do it...that she hadnt lost her touch.
as her mind went back to the conversation with isis..she remembered telling isis about her love for pasion. she truly loved it..the aura it fed out was incredible...the emotion....the lust...sometimes even pain...all were beautiful things to belle.

she found what she was looking for. a young couple about 3 floors down on her appartment building. they were recently married she had heard. as she spied into their bedroom windo she saw the woman on her hands and knees and the man straddled her from behind...her long brown hair in his tight grip. belle felt their aura...the pulseateing heat of their lust....the deep bond of their love...belle felt all of this...as the woman screamed in extacy and the man moaned in pleasure..belle was in heaven. she fed their aura into her for almost an hour befor the womans earringing scream of pleasure signified her orgasm. belle descided to see what else went on in this building. she walked down the fire escape to another floor where a different pleasure greeted her eyes.
a woman wearing a black leather outfit...and knee high boots stood infront of a man on his knees..with his arms tied behind his back. the woman whipped the man with her switch..and spit on him when she felt he was deserving...belle felt no love in the room...save the love for humilation..and the love to serve it. but all the same the passion was there...and belle felt it all. every time the man was beaten the passion built..every time she slapped him..spat on him..or made him lick her boots clean belle could feel it..and she savored it all.
belle knew this building housed all sorts of pleasure for her..be it the drunk man that descided he just had to have sex with his wife...or be it the newly wed couple that were still in the prime of their passion...or the lesbians 3 doors down from belle. they all had what belle craved...and she would make sure she saw it all b4 she moved.

((ok i hope you all enjoyed this...this is basically belles like..i dunno...hobby..she peeps on couples..and kinda feeds on their auras..soo umm ok there you go.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((belles a peeping tom lololol..jk...nice writing belle..:smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 5:48 pm Reply with quote
((Steve=Pervert Pervert=Steve lol j/k nice writin bro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 6:14 pm Reply with quote
(( Niice... you know, I make a tiny chunk of my living on writing like that... Dont worry, I wont steal it. Mind if i jump in?))

Belle noticed something out the corner of her eye... a new couple in a room that had been vacant. Her torrie mind caught the emotion instantly. These people were deeply in love. She stood, Enraptured by it as the man's slow, tender kiss moved inside the woman's mouth, their caring fingers caressing eachother softly, hands roaming, as each touch exposed more skin, opening new levels of emotion.

The torrie became drunk on it, elated. There she stood. unaware of anything but the sheer beauty of it.

[ This Message was edited by: Echoe on 2001-11-10 12:58 ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 7:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((yeah thats good..but dont be setting her up for bad stuff ok..i need her intact for tonights chron

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 11:56 pm Reply with quote
((oooo.. dont give me ideas, Belle))

The mans gentle hands roamed over his lover's body, driving her to new levels of passion. Belle's keen ears listened as he whispered love words in her ear, and watched as his kisses moved down her check and to her neck, a hand massaging her breast. As he nibbled gently on the side of her neck, driving her deeper into ecstacy, Belle could taste the innocence of pure human ignorace.. the things they cannot know...

Belle thought she heard a faint chuckle in the alley behind her, but ignored it. eyes fixed on the couple, entranced.

She watched as the woman held her lover, reaching new levels of passion, hands roaming to grasp his hardened sex. his lips moved slowly along her shoulder, kissing, a hand moving to pull aside the strap of her lace brasseire.

Belle stood there in the shadows for several hours, watching the couple make passionate love. When they finally reached a simultaneos climax, they collapsed.

She stood for a while longer, watching them sleep. she would have to return to this place.