<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A few words to live by...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 10:22 pm Reply with quote
ParaphraseD FroM ThE WordS Of
mY BeloveD Sire:
(rest her ashes)

What? You came looking for a little entertainment? Think our madness is funny. do you? Well if you came to laugh, you came to the WRONG place..... Oh yes... there WILL be entertainment....And guess who is going to be the main attractraction.? ME? Nope!Guess again! having trouble guessing? Youv'e been good so far.. so I'll tell you.. Oh, i can tell by the look in your eyes you've got it right, now.. So Ill just spare you the stuttering and tell you..... Its YOU! . You are going to put on a show for us... You are going to react... to everything thing we do... even Trying NOT to react to us is a reaction... We revel in it. My evil side tells me thatt you CAN'T ignore us... you think THIS is my evil side? Noo! You havent SEEN my EVIL side... you wouldn't LIKE my evil side... Trying to defend yourself? There is a REACTION... too bad you didnt realize my friend already has you TIED UP! YOU CANT MOVE! And IF you HAD managed to kill me, and escaped ALIVE from my home.. There would STILL be more of us... And every nut job From every Blessed Asylum within a hundred miles would know... And where would They Be? THATS RIGHT! Right in front of you, inside your crypt, walking through your streets.. YES, YOUR STREETS, inside of your head, driving you to frenzy... watching your willpower weaken, reveling in it... and behind you... EVERYWHERE! Run along now, would you like some cookies and milk before you go? WE HAVE TEA! No? how about some nice warm vitae?
Well how do you like that Echoe? He didn't even stay to chat after the entertainment!

~ECHOE~
(Joeseph Wallace RIP 1859)