<  Ancient Tomes  ~  a letter to kathy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle finished writeing the letter and placed it in an envelope.

dear kathy,

i must say our meeting the other night was made brief. that dissapoints me..so i am hopeing you would care to join me on a little dinner hunt..give us time to get to know each other better..and i think i have a few things that you might be interested in seeing. please contact me via telephone or mail...my number is ***-****. i awake your contact.

belle hands the letter to kim who briskly takes it to the address......

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"mistress this has just arrived for you " Fabian handed Kathy the cream vellum envelope.
Her long slender fingers opened the envelope and unfolded the piece of paper inside it.As her eyes read it she smiled to herself, a dinner date, so to speak, well that sounded like fun, and she should get to know her clan mates in the city.
Kathy sighed as she thought of how she had upset Karl the other night,hopefully she could make amends with the gift that she had bought him.
The large black box, tied with a red ribbon lay on the table waiting to be delivered to him,not really knowing him she had wondered what to give him, but kathy was sure that what she had got him would please him, if not she would have to try again to make the peace between them.
"thankyou Fabian that will be all,I want the parcel delivered tonight please,im sure you can find out the correct address"
Fabian nodded and left the room.
Kathy leaned over to the side of the bed and called the number that belle had given her.

Offline Profile