<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Its all over...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 10:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
I walked down into the "industrial district", there were few cars parked on the street, even fewer driving. The Rats were sitting on the steps of every couple of houses smok'n, drink'n, shoot'n up. I white man with a long scraggly beard was vomiting four feet away from me as I approached the house of my nigga De.

There was music blazin and smoke was in the air, the place smelled like three week old beer, the usual scene that I have some to expect from De. He always liked to party, he lets it get in the way of everything in his life, I think if he had a choice stop smokin or die, he would die. (Note: I am not talking just about tabbacco) anyway, I walked right in, as was expected of me, there were women all around, of course they were all cheap Ho's. a bunch of thugs and dirty niggas sittin about smokin, drinkin. I walked through the various rooms to De's bedroom. I opened the door quick and walked right in on him and his three women.
The women said nothing, he instead jumped up.

"Yo! What you doin? Get out!"
"Nigga we gotta talk."
"Now? Shit…girls excuse us."
The girls quickly ran out of the room and we two men were left alone.

"Now what is it you wanted?" he sounded irritated at my disturbing him.
"The business is getting to be too much, I'm out."
"Aight, I'm sorry to see you go…you are one of the best."
"Yeah yeah" I looked about the room then he offered his hand to me.
" You'll be back."
I took his hand "No…I wont" I released his hand stood up and walked out, he said something but I didn’t hear it.

I walked through the rooms and out of the building. I began to walk back 'home'.

((Been a long time....and this is some sorry work...the next one will be better....

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:38 am Reply with quote
((It's good Earl...good post :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 9:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
My plans ran through my head over and over, get out of the business and lay low and stay with grandma, she was getting old and I could see even today, that she was loosing her strength. So away way, back to my story, I walked down the streets, it was getting late and I was growing tired, suddenly I heard a car peel out, it soon past me. I quickly reached for my gun when I realized where the car had came from I began to run. When I saw the carnage that night my heart almost dropped out of my chest, the house was a blaze. I ran inside calling my grandma's name. The rooms of the small house had turned an orange yellow as I searched frantically. The ceiling was beginning to collapse and I guess the fire department was on its way because I began to hear sirens.

When I found her, she was in the kitchen. I could see they had shot her before they lit the house a blaze. I dropped down on my knees and let out a wail. At that moment, I wished I could join her. I wished to god at that moment to take me too, and I have prayed every day since for god to take me to her. Shit…next thing I knew a firefighter had thrown me over his shoulder and hauled me outside…I must have passed out from the grief and smoke inhalation…when I woke up I was in a cell block. Apparently the bullets had no trace back to them…and I had a gun that leaves no trace…so they pinned the blame on me…of course there were about a dozen witnesses, but no one ever came forward..They put me on trail and I was convicted of numerous charges…they gave me life…bullshit…ten years I rotted in a box…until they reopened the case and found me innocent, they retried me and set me free…all I got was an "I'm sorry"

But…now I'm out…and there is hell to pay…

((a little better work...and i finally made it into the present day >=-)

Offline Profile ICQ