<  Ancient Tomes  ~  a conclave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle typed her invitations out on imaculate paper and sealed them all.

you are humbly requested to be present at the first conclave of cascadia. i hope to see you there.

belle

as she sealed them all and sent her new playmate to work delivering them she smiled in wicked satifaction..her plans were comeing together perfectly.

((this is something that i thought would help us all. a conclave is a great place to get your characters ideas out in the open..also a place to plot your next move...and to rally support from others....please reply to this so i know how many will be there and when it is good so i can get maximum members in at one time :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: belle on 2001-11-06 03:36 ]

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:44 am Reply with quote
just let me know when everyone else is game... if up for virtually anytime. maybe at 6pm pst... which is 9 pm est... any day that works for me right now...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:11 pm Reply with quote
when... where.. where... where...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel slid his index finger between the envelope's flap and tore it open. The sharp manilla paper sliced into his skin, sending a sharp sensation of skin through his dead nerves. The cut remained bloodless, hmmm he needed to feed.
He pulled out the small card and glanced over it. A conclave? Not exactly the way he usually did things but perhaps it could be useful. Learn everyone's REAL motives, whether they admitted them or not. Gabriel smiled to himself and set the card down.

((maybe it should take the place of a meeting or something...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:58 pm Reply with quote
yeah that would work perfectly...or after one..that way more than eight can do it at once!!))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:41 pm Reply with quote
((HELP i can't get into game! it says Server Error...what's that mean????

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:18 am Reply with quote
Sorenti looked down at the invitation and re-read it. He frowned slightly at someone other than a Justicar calling a conclave, but no matter, it might be a good thing right now he decided. Still, it would have to wait a while, he wanted information on Miss Bloodstaff, the damned Jules or Adrianna and some on the thinbloods too.

He turned the note over in his hands, debating whether to reply or not yet...

((ok...just about any time is good for me, but I like the idea of holding a full conclave instead of the guild meeting...all OOC stuff can be "tacked on" afterwards. OK...mail me Steve, I'll have to send out a guild e-mail on the "happenings and protocol" of a conclave....nice idea btw :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:20 am Reply with quote
((ummm not sure Gabe....could be your crypt...or Won itself...either way, keep trying or delete your crypt lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:52 am Reply with quote
((server error = reboot your puter and try again. it's usually caused by slow net or lost packs (dodgy bit transfer)

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:53 am Reply with quote
((thx guys, but i found the prob. :smile: it was Steve. Yes, like so many of life's problems it was STEVE!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:59 am Reply with quote
::opens the letter with a bear claw. pulls it out and unfolds it:: dam-it missed .

((sorry i didnt know when sorry Belle :( ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 10:58 pm Reply with quote
((you havent missed it..it hasnt happened

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:42 am Reply with quote
((kool then i will be their....with bells on :grin: ))