<  Ancient Tomes  ~  the return of the rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
she drove down main street in a new car..a red porsche. altho she had been gone for what seemed like forever, she found her destination with hardly an upward glance. her old studio apartment. she stepped out of the car and attempted to avoid the rain. her green and purple hair was matted to her face..she brushed it aside and walked up the flight of stairs.

her apartment was as she had left it..all her paintings covered with white sheets...they all looked like ghosts to her...ghosts of a past that she longed to become one with again. she pulled the sheets from the canvases to reveal paintings of various kindred..and sceneries. a single blood tear slipped from her eyes as she looked at them.

now that the appartment was as it should be she descided it was time to find a new helper. belle knew just the place to go. a favorite hang out of hers.

the club was it usual busy self..and belle blended in nicely. she wore a black leather mini skirt..fishnet top..no bra...and a black jacket. imiediately belle spotted what she had to have..the perfect little playmate...a girl late teens...pink hair and a body to die for was sitting on a bench alone. belle ordered two drinks and walked slowly twords the youth..........

((ahh i feel better now..its been forever since ive been ic..so pardon me if im bit rusty))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:19 pm Reply with quote
((pardon you.. no its very good.. i want to read more, keep it up. please?)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:43 pm Reply with quote
the girl barely noticed belles appraoch and was starled when she was handed the drink.
belle sat beside the girl..and turned up her charm. as they delved deeper into conversation..belle became more sure this youth was the perfect model.

they ended up outside..as the girl..now slightly drunk leaned against the side of the car belle motioned for her to get inside.
belle sped down main street twords her appartment..the girl sat quietly..obviously unsure of what she was doing.

they reached the appartment and belle led the youth inside and closed and locked the door quietly............

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:00 pm Reply with quote
((mwahahaha definately Steve-ish. go on w/ yer bad self man.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:21 pm Reply with quote
((what shocks me is everyone knows i torture all my npcs why will noone try to save her..oh i see..you all enjoy their pain too right?

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:28 pm Reply with quote
((Pain,torments...is GREAT :smile:

PAIN RULES!!!!! lol))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 3:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
((So this is the Belle everyone talked about so pleasantly... pain... torment... goooooooood))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:09 am Reply with quote
((lol welcome to the master of BDSM..errr...I mean you Steve lol :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:12 am Reply with quote
((i thought you would go for a blue and green hair chick :smile: good to see you in ic again.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:15 pm Reply with quote
((yes thats right i am the grand master of pain!!!!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Drain walked into his crypt and noticed a tail sticking out from under his chair. he bent down slowly and lovingly picked up the furry rodent. His knarleed hands were unacustomed to being gentle but the Rat didn't mind the roughness. It burrowed deeper into its masters arms. Drain pulled out a half eaten candy bar from his inner pocket and touched the rats nose with it. The rat began to squeak and squearm. it snached the food from the nosferatu and began to eat. Drain sat in his chair and petted the rat with one hand while going thru some papers on his desk with the otherone. when the Rodent was finnished eating it climbed up to his masters ear, and began to squeak lightly. telling the primogen of the return of the pretty one who it was to watch out for. Drain set it down and told it to ruturn to its position at the apartment.

Drain reclined back in his chair. and reached for his lighter. He paused for a second befor lighting his cigar. thinking of the new angle he could work this on

"so belle. you have returned. and your sick perverted mind will be scheaming for a return to power. well my dear i have need of the current primogen....."

Drain with cracked lips inhaled deeply on the old cigar and smiled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:56 pm Reply with quote
((bravo sir..let the games begin!! :grin:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:12 pm Reply with quote
the girl sat on the couch twiddiling her thumbs..belle was mixing another drink. belle slipped a hand into her jacket and pulled out a small white capsule and slipped it into the drink. she returned to the youth drinks in hand and charm turned up to full. kim sipped the drink slowly and just as she finished the last drop she collapsed face first onto the floor.

belle smiled and picked the girl up and layed her on the bed. with leather straps she bound kims wrists to the posts and then began paceing to descide just how to break this ones will......

[ This Message was edited by: belle on 2001-11-07 15:12 ]

Offline Profile WWW ICQ