<  Ancient Tomes  ~  New York city: Under Attack!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 9:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
I sat in my [ghetto] room [in Yonkers] the sun was about to rise, I walked to the window to greet it. ya know its funny how I have alot of the advantages yet only one disadvantage but if this is what my lord intended so be it. Before the sun was to rise I dropped to my knee, "My lord, I know I have done some bad things in my lifetime, I have so much blood on my hands, and I know I should not ask ANYTHING from you for what I have done...please forgive me, I will take heed in all you have told me."';,; he shakes his head as a small tear forms in his eyes, he cannot find the words';.;/' "Amen" I stood up, I stumbled over my words, it was is and still is hard for me to SAY what I think, I have the heart, but I don't have the head for it...anyway...I stood up and walked to my [poor excuse for a] desk. My Glock lay there, beside it 2 clips, I shook my head as I lifted the Glock and stuffed it in between my belt waist. I opened the drawers and removed a white undershirt, I put it on and then removed a [cheap] sports coat. I left my room.

I stepped into the graffiti lined walls that led to the parts of the projects. I walked past broken bottles and rats, blood, now dried up, and was randomly assorted on the floor. I walked to a flight of stairs and walked up them, at the top two doors, one, just a frame, led to the roof, the other to Josh's room. I opened the door and stepped in.

Josh's room was the "suite". It was the cleanest and most elegant room in the building. It had a red carpet and nicely painted walls, in the center of the room lie a coffin, elegant and old. I went over and opened it. Good, he was still there and fine.

I exited the room and closed the door.

I walked again down the steps and through the ravaged ancient hallways of the projects. I made my way down to the front door and stepped out.

The sun felt nice on my dark skin, I removed from my pocket an Indo and light it up. I took one long drag and then began to walk down the street.

I had only walked 50 feet from the steps before I heard the screeching tires of a car behind me, I turned quickly and saw 4 niggas jump out of the car, and 1 still siting in the drivers side of the car. The men had AR's in their hands. "Fuck!" I said almost out loud as I began to move. By the time, I made it half way back the men were inside.

I removed my gun almost immediately when they pulled up, at this time I began to fire at the driver. (BOOM BOOM BOOM) the windows of the car turned red. I, now running had just reached the steps 2 seconds later. The door was broken. I quickly moved through.

I moved in and turned left towards the kitchen/dinning room. 2 men were standing in there tearing through the place, I raised my gun (BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!) 5 shots, the 2 men dropped. I turned quickly and began to move upstairs.

I'm in the hall now, their aware on me their only 2 more...I can take them...my door was kicked in, as well as a few others, I ran by looking slightly into the rooms, but I knew their not in those rooms, I ran towards Josh's room.

I stepped on the stairs and a piece of metal whizzed by my head, "Shit!" I backed up; I turned around and ran towards my room.

I dove into my room and grabbed my 2 clips; I changed it quickly and climbed out my window onto my [rusty collapsing] fire escape. I moved quickly onto the roof.

I ran across it and to the door, I moved around and shot (BOOM BOOM BOOM) he fell down the stairs in a bloody hobbled mess.
Josh's door was kicked in, I moved in and a flurry of slugs whizzed by me, I raised my gun but saw the carnage, the coffin was in a blaze, a steak was through Josh's heart. I growled (Grrrrr) I fired (Boom) the gun flew out of his hand. "Motha fucker!" I approached him, he was trying to get to his gun. I raise mine and emptied my clip. (BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM) and almost as a reaction changed the clip and emptied another clip (BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM) his body jolted as the slugs hit him. I moved towards josh but the fire had spread the corpse to ash, a loud sound of sirens could be heard from all around. I ran out the room and to the roof. I ran and looked over the roof and was met by a hail of bullets. I thought fast and ran to the other side of the building. The next building over was close enough to jump to...not even 8 feet away...I ran and leaped...I didn't make it. I did however fall through the second story window, I was cut up a bit by the glass...but the fall did not harm me...I jumped up and began to laugh, two old women began to hit me with a broom. I still laughed. I concealed my gun and they still were hitting my and yelling, I jumped up and ran to the door and left the room.

I descended from the building and walked inconspicutivly from the scene...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 12:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 16Location: San FranciscoJoined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:32 am
As I walked down the street, It began to truly hit me. My dogg (man/friend/) is dead, my place of residencce, gone…and I have no idea who just went an done this shit. I walked past the corner market, jimmy sittin out front smokin a blunt, he says almost incoherently to me,
" Yo Nigga! Dat cho place der dat dat shit went down up in?" I nodded and answered
"them fuckin niggas just hit Josh." His cigerette dropped from his mouth as a finished my words
"Shit! Dey hit Josh! Fuck man, dat nigga whas made o Ice dogg…shit man…so who da fuck did it?"
"I dun no nigga"
"well…where you stay'in now"
" Streets…dun worry thou…ill survive."
"Aight then, yo best be off den nigga"
I nodded and returned to walking. I began to think of that tall motherfucker I found in that statue, where was he from, shit. I can't remember, itll come to me, but for now, I must move on…money. I need money…I saw some classy bitch walking towards me, I looked around…noones around…good. I moved my hand on my glock, its empty so I was gonna bluff, she was about 3 feet from me. Calmly I said to her as I removed my gun and pointed onto her in a way almost noone would see the gun.
"Bitch, gimme yo cash now."
She was nervous and almost screamed when SHE saw the gun, but she didn’t say anything, she reached into her purse and withdrew a wad of cash, I grabbed it and quickly ran off. I immediately went to the gun shop for more rounds…I know the cat that owns the place and I got my rounds real cheap. I loaded my weapon and placed the clips in my [cheap] sports jacket and was quickly off to my spot.

((more later [even if noone reads this i like writing them, so >=-P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 3:45 am Reply with quote
(( Good job Rof .. :smile: .. Is this your new character?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 6:27 am Reply with quote
((yeah, nicely written Rof :smile: reply to me on your other THREAD!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Great post! but could you send me the home version of 'Hooked on Ebonics' to keep up with the conversations? :grin: :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 8:39 pm Reply with quote
hey cool work :P BOOM BOOM BOOM!