<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Im out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos leaves the earth room, he was ignored, in his request. (cappas should know)
he journeyed down to his room.

Rofellos took all his odds and ends from his trunk and placed them into an air tight container he had borght previously. he left
out his Mag. and his coat. in his coat he placed a note to misty, containing a ring.
the note reads

Misty,

I appoligize for what i am to do. i am leaving on a journey to find myself, do not come after me, for i will vanish without a trace. i do appoligize. i will return one day to be by yourside.

Yourstruly
(just add whatever you want misty :lol: )

he took the container that held all the belongings that he had in the room. he dragged it to the eath room, unnoticed by anyone else.

He dug to the bottom of the earthroom, he placed the container down and covered it, he used his woodland skill so noone would notice he had dug a hole.

He reached his room and removed another sheet of paper, he wrote.

I am leaving on a spiritual journey, i will return one day. i leave My sire in charge if she is unable i leave "Lilith"
for i belive that Valek will teach her well and she will reflect in his image.

A single rose was set outside Karminas door and then he swiftly and silently exited the cattacombs, soon after Cascadia.

Peace...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 6:09 am Reply with quote
Gabriel sat watching the purple and orange hues of the horizon slowly fade away. The sun had just peaked below the treeline and already the Ventrue had emerged from his Keep far outside of Cascadia. From his position atop the hill near his haven he could watch over the city and the main road going in and out.
The evening air was dusk, yet crisp, forwarning cold night ahead. Sighing, he caught a brief glimpse of his own breath, which shocked him slightly as his body was not warm but cold as a corpse.
Turning his attention to the road he watched a figure make his way out of town. Gabriel reached out with his senses and realized it was Kindred. As always, his curiousity quickly got the best of him, and he leapt from his perch and made his way through the woods towards the road.
As the treeline thinned and the road became visible he found himself a good resting spot to wait. The small wooden stump was just out of view. Soon the figure in the distance became larger and larger until Gabriel recognized it. The Cappadocian walked by Gabriel, who sat smoking a cigar on the stump.
"Goodbye Gabriel." he said, not turning to face the Ventrue. Gabriel hopped up and kept pace with the lanky Cappadocian.
"Rofellos...where are you going?" he asked curiously...