<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Walking in the street....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:49 am
Lilith was walking on the streets of cascadia she was walking fast and her head looking down so every people that was in her way got pushed away by her shoulder....Many people was yelling at her "Bitch!" and many things like that.......Lilith puted her hand on her knife she was getting really angry but she then tought of the consequences so she just walked away.....contunuing pushing people away....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
((lets put some good stuff into that hehehe :grin: ))

Raven was leaned on the wall when he saw a lady bumping everyone.He then raised an eyebrow wondering what the hell she was doing...So he walked next to her and said "Who the hell are you? and what ya doin here?" She then looked at Raven straight in the eyes and pushed him away.....Raven said "You bitch you aint goin' away with that!" Raven grabbed Lilith by the shoulder and pushed her on a wall.He then puted his hand on his gun showing it to Lilith and then said " Dont mess with me girl or youll live to regret it ok?" she smirked and Raven and then nodded as she was walking away....Raven sighted and wondered who the hell she was.....Raven then walked to a bar to take a beer.....

((feel free to post on here guys its a free for all!!! ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
((now it's my turn :grin:

Too many things have been tearing through my head lately, I had to clear my thoughts. A walk was just the thing. Over the past few days I've learned to control my flashbacks. I could feal them coming which gave me time to sit down.
If I had been paying attention I would have seen her, but my head was somewhere else. We ran head to head into each other. I fell to the ground, but she just walked past.
Strange, I thought, not even an apology. On these streets something like that can get someone hurt. I decided to follow...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 3:24 am Reply with quote
((sorry for the time i took to re-post lol))

Lilith was walking and felt a presence behind her she stopped walking for about 30 seconds and she then continued she then went in a dark corner sitting on the ground,as she was looking to the sky rain falled in her eyes and on her face....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 2:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
I hate rain. It always makes me feel as if the gods are crying. I've been following this girl for a while now. She seemed to have stopped for a second, so I stopped with her.
As I walk around the corner, I see the same girl sitting in front of me. The gods tears streaming down her face as well. It was quite a surreal picture. With nothing to fear, I sat next to her as she stared at the sky.
"And what is bothering us today?", I asked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Lilith still looking at the sky she then she slowly turned her head to the guy and then she says: "Who are you?" starring at him waiting for an answer....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 10:47 pm Reply with quote
"My name is Ryan Wallace, and I am here to help you. Rather you like it or not." I smile hoping to get a nice response from this girl.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Lilith looks at Ryan and makes a weird look and say: "Help me? What makes you think i need help? Do i look lost?" Lilith gets up and takes 3 steps foward then she stop and she looks at the ground then she gets her knife out and she looks at it...."Why you want to help me? I dont understand" she said........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 6:56 am Reply with quote
"You remind me of a lost soul, a soul with so many directions to go, but at the same time, nowhere left to turn."
She obviously needed more help than she realised. I never caught her name, but names never really matter, they are only labels nothing more. I didn't even know if she was mortal or not.
She had a weapon, a knife to be exact. What she planned to do with it, I knew not. I could tell she had a lot on her mind, and I hoped I could help her. A good deed, if you will. The gods know I need to make up for a few bad ones.
"Tell me, what has you running around Cascadia as if there is an emergency."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Lilith looked at her knife then she looked up at the sky and she said: " There is no emergency i needed to be alone....." She then puted back the knife in her coat."I dont need anyone to help me" she then walked away under the rain...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:34 am Reply with quote
As she walked away, I wondered 'Why would someone want to be alone. There is nothing worse in this world than to be alone. I've spent too much of my unlife alone, and to be honest I'm tired of it.'
I still sat there in a trance almost thinking about the girl. She had left in impression on him, and he couldn't figure out why. Hopefully he would see her again soon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 5:39 am Reply with quote
As she continued walking in the streets she was thinking about a lot of things she then stoped and looked at the sky again wondering what was going on with her....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:11 pm Reply with quote
In the shadows...Valek watched all that has been happening....keeping an eye on his childe Lilith...Valek still walked in the shadows....keeping track of his childe's actions....Valek slowly stepped out of the shadows....to get on the streets...as he did...a bus stopped by to drop some passengers...3 persons came out of this bus,
a little kid,a old man and a priest...

The priest came toward Valek and asked him...
"could you help me with something my son?"
Valek frowned....and looked at the priest...smirking....