<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Lost boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
He pulled his hood up tight as the wind bit at his face. Tears welled up in his eyes and dripped onto his blue hoodie which advertised his favorite band. The red trickled down the sillouette of an elephant and stained the white letters which read "Saves the Day." The sight of his bloody tears made him tremble, as he had still not grasped quite what was going on.
The hemp rope connecting his wallet to his belt loop dug into his leg as he sat down on a bench. He pulled it out from underneath him, and felt the hunger growing again. He groaned and winced as he pulled out his wallet.
"I can't keep on doing this..." he stuttered through chattering teeth. The cold of October had begun taking its toll.
He dug around and found $4. Not enough for the psycho on the street corner who fancies himself a vampire. Well, a "ghoul" at least, whatever the hell that meant. He folded his wallet up and tucked it back into is pocket.
As he did, a picture of his father and him on his 13th birthday fell out. He was standing next to his father holding a new fishing pole. His father had a wide smile and his arm around Joshua, who looked thoroughly appalled. He thought of how much of an ingrate he was as the scent of mortals came to him. He turned around to look at the buildings behind him; there was a couple walking, drunkenly...

and Id drink your blood...

He stood up and walked over to them. The man stopped suddenly and looked at him apprehensively. After all, it was 2am.
"Hell d'ya want?" he slurred with a grin. His girlfriend began chuckling.
"Listen mister, I'm cold and hungry and I..."
He grabbed the man by the head and smashed it into his ladyfriend's. Both were unconcious, so he dragged them into an alley behind a dumpster.

if it were dripping down my throat...

He looked down at the two unconcious, watching their veins rise and fall with their pulse.
He bent over and bit into the woman's neck, drinking the warm blood that flowed through her. When he finished, he doused his fingers in her blood and smeared it on the man's mouth. When he was satisfied with his job, he left them lying on the ground.

and headed for my heart...

He set back out into the new city, searching for the one who had embraced him... she was somewhere...

[ This Message was edited by: Joshua on 2001-10-20 17:05 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:15 am Reply with quote
(( Great post lol... ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 5:47 am Reply with quote
(( Awesome post .. VERY good work .. hope to see you in game soon ... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:03 am Reply with quote
((sweet post...keep it up :grin: ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:06 am Reply with quote
((Yep great post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 6:00 pm Reply with quote
(( |3 0 |_ |_ 0 ( |< 5 :lol:

heheh nice work :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
{{very nice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 10:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am

So long sweet summer
I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays...

The cold no longer affected him. His coat had been lost on a fence several days earlier when he was running from a pack of wolves. What the hell is a pack of wolves doing in a city? Oh well.
He sat on the street corner playing dashboard confessional covers for change. He needed to feed soon and the ghoul had just upped his prices on "vitae." The last bottle made him a bit sick, but still, he needed it.

So long sweet slumber
I fell into you now you're gracefully falling away...

The man approached him with a dirty smile stretched across his dark face. His yellow eyes stared out from under bushy eyebrows and a widebrimmed hat.
"I like your music," he said. "How would you like to make a little extra cash?"
Joshua shuddered with shame and disgust as he slowly nodded. He pulled the change and small bills out of his guitar case and put his instrument back in it. He snapped the latches closed and stood up to follow the man.

Hey, thanks, thanks for that summer
It's cold where you're going
I hope that your hearts always warm...

The man lead him to a minivan parked in an alley about a block and a half away. Joshua nearly vomited at the bumper sticker advertising "I'm proud of my honors student at cascadia elementary school."
The man opened the door and smiled at Joshua. HE looked in to see an old beaten mattress and some dirty clothes. The man began removing his coat and climbing into the back. Joshua followed complacently, removing his hoodie.

I gave you the best, I gave you the best that I had
But you passed on the letters and passed on the best that I had...

The man put his hand on Joshua's chest and began working it down to the button of his pants. As he bent down to put his teeth on the zipper, Joshua brought his thumb up hard, into the man's eye.
"Fucking pervert!" he screamed. He grabbed the man by the throat and held him to the floor of the minivan. THe man grabbed at his wrist, struggling to get free, to no avail. Joshua used his free hand to break the man's wrists with a quick simple snap. He smiled wickedly at the crunching noise.

I hate the winters in Lexington...

He bent down and sunk his fangs into the man's neck, drinking with a fury. When he was satisfied, he looked around for something to bludgeon the man with.
He pulled the headrest out from the front seat. With all of his strength, he brought the two metal rods which held it in place down into the man's torso, pinning him to the mattress.
The man moaned with a sick sort of pleasure. Joshua could no longer contain himself and began brutally beating the man, until he was satisfied that the man would never hurt another child. He stole the man's wallet before snapping his neck.
In Lexington...

Offline Profile