<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Diam's Past

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 6:22 am Reply with quote
((Very nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 5:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
She rose the next night. Garrette was please with how well she was doing.

"Very good Diana... very good."
"Thank you sire. Thank you for all of this."

She looked upon the world with a new sight. She took her art supplies and sat down, each color was vibrant and alive.

She was like a child for many nights after. Everything new, everything different. She slept in Garrett's coffin for a long time, he held her and comforted her as she grew and learned.

She went one night and found her sister. She looked through her window. Her sister was now 19 and it had been 10 years since she had become a childer of Toreador. She had come to peace with the fact that her sister was no longer part of her life. But she still loved her and watched over her, protecting her from the evil things that she came to learn of.

Soon a night came when Garrette was not there when she returned. Very scared Diam stayed up all day in the deep cathedral like room under the crypt.

She slept the next day. But still, every waking moment was spent either eating, sleeping, or waiting for Garrette. When it became apparent that he wasn't coming back, she cried for a long time. She realized that she loved him very much. But she may never see him again. Ever. That was a long time for her. She thought about watching the sun rise for the first time in almost 15 years... She began to plot instead. She sold some of her art for high prices to stupid humans who thought it "lovely" and "delightful." It had much more meaning to her, but she needed the money to arrange things. She did so slowly and carefully. She must uphold the masquerade.... whatever the cost may be.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 5:26 am Reply with quote
((Very cool post again :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Finally her departure was arranged. She had a small host of gouls and no childer. This would make things much easier.
By night she fed on homeless people and small animals... by day she traveled.
Finally she made her way through a meeting in Pleasanton, surrounded by dragoons. Where if she stepped of the property she would be killed. This meeting was where she first fell in love with another vampire. A gangrel named Mickle. She fell for him hard... but at the end of the night she had to leave him.
That night she found out too much about her life and other vampires. Things like blood champagne... and the fact that the toreador had taken her sister into the "crowd". Just to get her back.
When news of this came to her she searched for a very long time for her sister and her captors. With out any luck. She headed to a safe place, somewhere she knew she would find haven. Cascadia.
The years had flashed by to her... it had been a hundred years... or more... she wasn't paying attention.
She came into Cascadia... announcing herself to the Prince... then she met him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 4:31 pm Reply with quote
((sorry it took so long to continue... I was at camp with all the 5th graders... God it was fun though!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2001 5:36 pm Reply with quote
((Great post,and no prob really its cool to see you back))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 8:14 am Reply with quote
She had become bitter towards the church of god and though the mortals who followed him very stupid. This made her turn towards a dark path. She didn't mind killing now. It was second nature. She did have compassion, just not for stupid people. Then she met her match.

She had been told by someone that his name was Valek. And the best way into his heart was a dead priest. She had fallen for him already.

Her heart ached to find some one who would match her, fit her, complete her. She would take a chance.

She left him a note on a coffin filled with a dead priest and a dead nun, the note read "meet me near my haven at first and abbey streets." with a rose attached. He came. She spoke to him, her words soft and entrancing. It seems that they had fallen for each other, that is where the story truely begins.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:42 am Reply with quote
This Valek told her he cared for her so much that he would die with out her...
He helped her save her sister from her Toreador captors and gave them both haven in his home.
Due to demonic ceramonies and what not, he left her, his feelings for her changing to the point where he left her.
Her world in Cascadia was gone, Valek, and love, being the only thing keeping her there she leaves to find a haven for her and her sister elsewhere.
Diam, for being a Toreador, was sure easy to dismiss emotion.

~Signing out~
~Diam Raven Mystiry Bloodstaff~

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:32 am Reply with quote
((man :( its really sad to see you go :(
I hope that all will always work out good for you in real life,and if you ever want to come back in SoC your more then welcome :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:05 pm Reply with quote
When Valek annouced Diam that he was leaving her...he said

"More then one time you tried to leave me Diam...over what i deem to be stupid reasons....Even i...Valek...it did hurt me to see you wanting to leave me more then once....And i got in troubles more then one time for your actions,the lack of respect you often have for others,caused me troubles,the lack of respect when walking in other kindred haven's or office's caused me troubles as well..."

Kiya was there at this moment when it was happening and she said
"Valek means MY office..."

Valek then continued to talk and said
"Now...before i get hurt again,i came to a conclusion...."

Diam said
"So your leaving me?"

Valek replied saying
"Yes...indeed im leaving you..."

Diam replied
"Fine..."

And Diam then exit the room...without saying anymore words...not even a sad expression on her face....

Somehow Valek knew he made the right choice.....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:39 am Reply with quote
::cries:: ((that was an amazing story))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 1:23 am Reply with quote
((thanks!! :smile: I wrote it over a couple weeks... Glad some one enjoyed it!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:26 pm Reply with quote
::wipes away another tear as he watches diam leave::
((really, i loved it, hang in there, ill post something eventually))