<  Ancient Tomes  ~  a evening out

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:18 am Reply with quote
Feeling worried about the recent meeting with the heirarchy. Misty went to the woods to think.

On her last trip out she found a small cave. She went back to it.Misty feeling free from the city.Ran at full speed to the cave. Listening to the sounds of the trees and the smells of the damp woods.

About a mile from the cave she slowed down. She noticed fresh wolf tracks...thay were small like cub tracks.Misty approached the cave and saw even more tracks.And two cubs.The cubs were playing right inside of the opening.Right befor her eyes,the gray one transformed into a half beast.the other one soon followed suit.Misty regignized the brown cub as the one she fed the last time. The two started wresteling....

((more to come))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:19 am Reply with quote
((hay i am not city gangrel!!!))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 12:05 pm Reply with quote
((oooops sorry hun, I'll fix that stat!

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:25 am Reply with quote
(( ok what is next....))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:36 am Reply with quote
((np batty i know you very bizzy ....thanks for fixing it)).....((btw drain i will do more soon))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:53 am Reply with quote
((uh oh, were-beasts eh? well great post Misty! :smile: keep it comin!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:48 am Reply with quote
as misty watched the 2 half-beast wrestel,it brought her back in time.when misty was sitting on the pourch and watching her own daughter playing and wresteling the boys in our neighborhood.it made misty smile once again.a blood tear was forming in her eyes. but out of nowhere misty heard a deep growl(as if thunder was rolling in)befor misty turned around she saw a very larg wolf running towards the cub/half-beast.as misty continued to watch.she saw that the large wolf turned into enormous half-beast.the cubs stopped what thay were doing and ran into the cave.the large beast blocked the cave and snarled back to the one behind misty .misty turned very slowlyand saw that the beast stood over her by 3 feet.misty knelt down (not showing them that she is a threat)on one knee and head bowed down.misty felta small breeze then a sharp pain to her head (misty was knocked out)....

((working on more .....i hope you like so far))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 8:32 pm Reply with quote
((yipes, be careful Misty, i don't wanna have to run in there and kick some were beast ass...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 5:47 am Reply with quote
she woke up in a cave, a dark and smelly cave. the light came porring thru the opening and hurt her eyes. Standing over her was the largest man she had ever seen. He was dressed in leathes and was holding a cup that had blood in it. Mistys instincts were to lunge for the cup but her selfpreservation held her down. She was tired and almost unable to move. The man intruduced himself as Derick. Derick said in a gruff voice. I thought it best to talk to you durring the day, and if i don't like your answers i will have you drug out into the sunlight which you fear so much. I changed to this form to make it easier to communicte with you. Why are you here and what has happened to my brother Kaleb? He went to Your city to find the one they Call Primogen. Primogen ventrue i think is his name. Mistys eyes could hardly stay open. I don't know of your brother but i am Misty of the clan Gangrel, I comne to the forest from time to time to find myself. I love the forest and have been its protecter for years. No not this woods but one simmiler. In IL. I ment you no harm and seek only to be allowed to walk with the animals occationally.

{{ ok im getting tired ill right more tomarrow}}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 4:24 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
This is good, but what happened to Kaleb? Keep it up! :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:19 am Reply with quote
((Yep nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:22 am Reply with quote
Derick responed "these woods dont need your kind to protect then.we also dont need your kind to interfer with the balance.you must know something i havent killed you for three reasons"
she thought:no wounder i am still alive:

"one, you saved a cub of ours 3 months back...so i concider the debt paid."he said in a sturn voice
"two,i want you to find out wha happened to my brouhter and three,your week and easily hunted not a challage for me."

:the man bent down closer, spilling some of the blood out of the cup onto the dirt floor.: "you find out what happened to him and you may walk in my woods."

Misty watched the blood spill to the round :grin:am only half full now :

"i am sorry i dont know anything about this but to let you know afew thing that might help"she stated
he didnt say a word but was listing very closely.
"the name you gave me was not a name but a title.ventrue is a clan and the name primogen is a leader of that clain."

Derick-"good then it will be easer to find out what happened to my brother"

she replied "their one problem the primogen for that clain is dead. gun shot i think."

"no matter you will do what have told you or else!"he growled at her.

derick throw the cup at her,some of the blood went on her arms and hands.she was licking it off her body.as he said"at dusk you are free to go." and walked out

misty finished cleaning herself and passout.

((working on more))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 4:56 pm Reply with quote
((greaaaat....lol i'm in for it now....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 16Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UKJoined: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:39 am
((very nice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:42 pm Reply with quote
((Yep a very cool post :smile: ))