<  Ancient Tomes  ~  a evening out

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 12:16 pm Reply with quote
as she woke, her head spun and eyes throbed .she struggled to her feet and shook it off

on the way out of the cave she looked around to see where she was a ,but had no clue on these parts of the woods.then a wolf came to see her and then left.she felt that he came to see what our kind was and what thay smelled like.

derick came out of the shadows and said "you remember what was said to you " she noded
"good and when you come back here go to the cave where i found you and wait. i will be their sooner or later," he said in a snuf

then she heard foot steps behide her and befor she could see who it was .....she blacked out.

she woke and found herself back at the cave where this all started.she got up and started back to the city.

befor going home she decided to go to the elysium for a drink also to think about how to go about doing what derick told her to do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 9:57 pm Reply with quote
(( cool it is good to see you back in town where you belong hahah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 9:11 am Reply with quote
on the way to the elysium she saw batty and some thing in the road(read mb -first)

as she was listioning to their conversation.Misty began to ponder about derick .
she thought :how am i going to find out about kaleb: (thinks more) :who has this town wired.....who has information that can help......or want to help...: thinks :i have not been here long ....but i think i do know who to go to .....but first:

looks over at batty ......:maybe she can awserse so of my questions.......i hope:she thought.