<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cappadocian Cattacombs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:13 pm Reply with quote
((Very nice post :smile: ill post something ic again soon :smile:
*needs to go back to work* :( damn lol))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 9:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((nice job batty >=-)
Nothing really i can comment on is there? :grin: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 3:29 am Reply with quote
Valek smelled the air as Rofellos said something about cigar smoke...Valek then smelled the air again...smelling it a little...
"Indeed...cigar smoke"

Valek the pushed the door of the meeting room open...his swords emitting stronger demonic whispers...Valek slowly entered the room...his eyes slowly turning white as he held his sword....

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-07 13:40 ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 3:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((waiting for drain... :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 8:20 pm Reply with quote
He looked around the room, there was noone there, a single cigar lay on the table before him. the room was quiet and calm.

"hmmm...a single cigar....nothing more." he looks at valek

((yeah yeah the room is empty.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 8:08 pm Reply with quote
She caught up with the Seneschal and the Primogen in the meeting room.

"hmmm... a single cigar... nothing more." Rofellos said before looking to Valek.

"Someone has been here!" Valek hissed as he glanced around the meeting room. It was indeed as the Cappadocians had left it, except for the smouldering cigar. Enraged, Valek raised his sword and brought it crashing down, the blade neatly sliced the cigar in two and caused a deep gash in the rich timber of the table.

Batgirl stood next to Rofellos, still tightly gripping her sword, its tip pointed at the stone floor.

"What have you done?" she said softly to her only remaining childe as Valek's fury unleashed around them.

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 2:09 am Reply with quote
"What is in my nature. simply that...and nothing more." the words flowed out of his mouth no emotion in his voice, he did not look at his sire.

"is that a problem? now...about that burial..." He turned and began to walk down the small corridor, leaveing the senschal behind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:47 am Reply with quote
Valek frowned seeing the lack of respect shown by Rofellos to his Sire....Valek's right hand was still on the handle of his sword...pushing the sword deeper in the table......As he heard Rofellos say "What is in my nature. simply that...and nothing more." The voice of Rofellos was somewhat cold..and he didnt even looked at his sire while talking to her...Valek's eyes turned white...as he looked Rofellos leaving the room....Valek then turned back to take out his sword from the table....and sheeted his sword...calming down....Lilith suddenly arrived in front of the meeting room door...seeing Batgirl she said "Batgirl"and bowed low...she turned to look at Valek and said "Sire"and bowed low again....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 5:59 am Reply with quote
"Good eve Lilith" she bowed in return and followed Rofellos out to the corridor.
"You will clean the mess in your chamber and dispose of the body first." she spoke slowly, not even sure if Rofellos was listening to her "I will be in the sitting room"

Disgusted she went to the meeting room, slamming the door behind her.

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( nice valek i love your whispering evil sword ;) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:30 pm Reply with quote
(( Sorry i didn't know i was in this thread

Drain was wedged up by the ceiling in the corner. dirrectly accross from Valek and Roffellos.
He had ran down the hall quickly when he had noticed Roffellos quickly turn his head his way. Drain had senced that somehow Rof had learned of his presance. While crossing the meeting room he he heard the cappadocian mention the cigar. Damn thought Drain the filthy habbit had given him away. The nosferatu took two steps in the meeting room, then leaped to the table. From the table he used his momentom to spring up to the corner of the room. In his haste the cigar had fallen from his pocket at the door.
Drain looked down and saw the cigar at the same instent that the door flew open to expose Valek and Rofellos. To his suprise Valek didn't recignize the cigar. Or perhaps he did?...... Drain from his pearch watched as Battgirl told her childe to clean his room. and while Valek scanned the room.

(( ok here i am guys hahahah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 2:19 am Reply with quote
Valek noded to Lilith,and turned to look at the cigar...he could have swear that he already saw this kind of cigar before....Valek then picked up the sectioned cigar looking at it.....

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-11 21:20 ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 4:00 am Reply with quote
(( Very nice posts all of you! It almost makes you want to be a Cappa. Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm .. wait ... nope ... I lied! .. lol ..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 4:21 am Reply with quote
((very nice all of you !!!!cant wait to read more))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 4:09 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:49 am
::looked to Valek then to the cigar:: Hmmmmm.......She crossed her arm waiting what Valek would do......
((sorry if i took time to answer :P

Offline Profile