<  Ancient Tomes  ~  To the Court I Go...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:16 am Reply with quote
As Valek was about to answer Isis's question he saw Kiya arriving next to them...Valek noded to her....Kiya then started to talk to Isis..Valek waited patiently for her to finish....As Kiya talked to Isis..Valek heard a low noise...nearly nothing...Valek's head turned slowly..and saw Drain coming out of a hole...Valek noded to Drain...Drain did the same as he was brushing the filth off of his ratty coat...Valek then turned back to lisent at Kiya and Isis..as he turned back he noticed Diam approaching slowly...Valek smiled at her lovingly...Valek listened to Diam saying "Welcome in Cascadia" to Isis..her hands setting on his...Valek smiled again to her as she leaned up to kiss his cheek...Valek whispered in her ear "Ive missed you love..." and returned the kiss...Valek then puted his arms around Diam and looked at Isis and said

"We know that you are a Follower of Set...I wont say more on this...and yes indeed once again Welcome in Cascadia....Kiya here will inform you on the Setite's in Cascadia..."

Still holding Diam close to him Valek smiled at her...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 7:08 am Reply with quote
She sniffs the air and smells something really foul. She looks to see where the stench is coming from. She looks over towards Valek. She looks past him to see the cause of the stench to see the Nosferatu standing there.
"That's where the smells coming from... Of course, better try to make friends with the Nosferatu. And keep a mental note, don't try hitting on the Seneschal...", she thinks to herself.
She looks around and then asks Valek,"Is their anything else you need to know?"

((heh next :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 8:57 am Reply with quote
((btw Gab their is no moon ....kiya said in an earler post ....but keep going guys love reading it.)) :smile: :smile: :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:14 am Reply with quote
((sorry i also forgot Diambloodstaff their is no moon......sence Drain is in the story i have to pick at the story :grin: :grin: ))
((btw welcome))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Drain followed the little group up to the vampiric hidaway
"Max you worthless peice of filth get me a drink" the Nosferatu shouted upon entering

he did and he asked the others what they wanted as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:46 pm Reply with quote
"No theres nothing more for now...you will be notified of the rest by mail..."

Valek noded to Drain as he invited them...
Still holding Diam very close to him Valek walked with her in Elysium...As Drain asked the others what they wanted Valek looked at Diam smiling and whispered..."What would you like love?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:24 pm Reply with quote
"Okay.", she says as valek and diam walk inside. She looks over to notice the look on Kiya's face.
"Is there anything wrong? I think that you don't approve of Diam and Valek. I don't blame you. She seems way to beautiful for Valek.", she says.
"Now what about you? Why have you found yourself out here. It doesn't exactly seem like a decent place for a Setite. There's no taint of corruption... Oh and you said you owned an Egyptian shop. Just as an act of goodwill i'll open up a night club. That suits me better anyways. I think that we'll get along quite well. If you need anything, let me know.", she says as she starts to walk towards Elysium.

((take it away... :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 3:39 am Reply with quote
She eye balled her yet again. She had to have something up her sleeve. Way too over eager to please a stranger. I sign of a true Setite.

"Don't bother asking me any questions now. The only answers you will get is it's none of your concern at this time. As for a place to stay, I'm not sure that the Setite Temple is ready for occupancy right yet. I will speak to some people about that. As for now, there's a hotel around the corner. If you can not afford it, I'll take care of the bill." The girl looked at her, as if she was actually listening. There was something very strange about her. Her mind flashed back to what Valek had told Kiya A mere few weeks ago. She wondered if she was here to help them. Kiya had more to say ... just didn't feel like finishing at this point ... and strode past the setite. "Follow me ... I'll show you where you can put your bags for tonight. I'm sure that you can find a more suitable place in a few days, or you can just wait for me to find out about the temple."

She walked out of the car park and onto the sidewalk. She was unaware if he girl was following her or not, but she continued on. "By the way, if you have any problems here, come to see me. I'm your first contact person as for now. I'll explain the rest later. If you feel as though you can not talk to me, well, as for right now that's tough. I'll tell you all you need to know tomorrow, so you'll only need to deal with it for one night." Kiya almost snickered. She amused herself, though she knew nothing she said was really funny. Still unaware if the girl was with her, her voice still rattled off instructions. "Lastly, I will meet you in your room just after dusk tomorrow. If you need anything here's my number." She arrived at the hotel ... and turned back in the direction that they came from. She took a small business card out and palmed it in her hand.

(( as you would say ... next ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
Smiles to Valek
"Something? I don't care."
Giggles softly, sitting down, twirling a red rose between her fingers slowly. She looks up at Isis and Kiya speaking and smiles to them politely. As Valek bring back a drink for her she kisses him lightly on the lips, then whispers something that makes him grin, the evil grin for which he is famous for.
"Sound like a good idea, no?"
She plays with a necklace of a pentagram studded with diamonds that is a new addition.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 10:15 am Reply with quote
((this is cool guys...... I like it!

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:51 pm Reply with quote
"Trust me dear, I'm more then used to dealing with hard asses. As for the Temple, I'm sure they know I'm here. I'm sure the Temple in LA has already notified them that I'm here.", Isis said to Kiya, assuredly.
"Now, if you don't mind, I woould like to check out our Elysium. If you coudl give me directions to the hotel, I know I could find my way there.", she continues.
After she recieves the directions she walks towards Elysium. She looks around take in the ambience of this place.
"I'm sure I'll spend most of time out here.", she thought.
She reaches for the door and opens it up to make her appearance inside.

((heh... who's next? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 10:16 pm Reply with quote
She sees Isis walk away and rolls her eyes. Obviously she didn't realize that she didn't have a choice in where she was going to stay.
She let her walk a few feet ... and then decided to follow her to correct the issue.

"No ... listen ... I don't think that you realize that I'm not asking you where you want to stay ... I'm telling you that you are NOT going to stay at the Setite Temple tonight. You WILL be staying either at the hotel ... or some other place that you see fit, but not at the temple. End of story. I don't care who was informed of what ... and well .. if I recall correctly .. I would be the person to inform here of your presence in Cascadia ... if going to be staying at he Setite Temple. Which .. by the way, I was not. Now ... are you going to be staying on the streets, in the hotel, or staying else where?" She chuckled slightly at her first impressoin. This wasn't going to work. Right before they arrived back at the hotel she decidedto re-introduce herself. "By the way .. I think that I should say this again. Hi ... I'm Kiya ... Setite whip ... and right now ... head of the Setite until Javert our primogen returns. I am also the Dark Muse. Nice to meet you." She smiled sweetly. Quite convinceing though it was beyond fake.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Valek's comes back with a glass of red wine,as he hands it to Diam she kisses Valek lightly on his lips..Valek smiled to her returning the kiss...Valek noded while smiling to her about what she said to him...Valek still looked in her eyes...falling in them more and more by the second..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 10:07 am Reply with quote
(( Topping :smile: :cool: :evil: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:19 pm Reply with quote
((LOL!!
Ok ill post something again soon :smile:
Well..yeah when i come back from work lol))