<  Ancient Tomes  ~  To the Court I Go...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 6:04 pm Reply with quote
((I'll tell you what I think............

I think this rocks lol :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 9:48 pm Reply with quote
((Yep a very cool post :smile:
Going to post something ic soon too))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 12:32 am Reply with quote
As he sees Isis looking at both of them Valek says "what?"

Isis replied saying that all's been taken care between Kiya and her...Valek said
"Good...if all's been taken care of..see that it remains this way...Kiya can be of a great help to you.....since your both from the same clan...."

"We knew you were a "Follower of Set"...and yes thats beside the point...like you just said..."

As he heard Isis say "Valek, I wouldn't worry. I'm not going to make any problems."

Valek smirked a little thinking that a Follower of Set who does not cause trouble is nearly impossible....Valek then said
"And yes let me know when it will open..."
Valek then said to himself "Its the only way to really see if theres really no troubles coming...."Valek then turned to look at Diam...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 1:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
Smiles to him.

"I'm fine.. thank you."

Kisses his cheek, looking up at Isis as he speaks, thinking the same thoughts as he is.

"Yes Isis... As Valek said... first of all, you might not want to attempt to cross Kiya, and second of all you might find her a valuable friend."

Smiles delightfully, her icy blue eyes twinkling in a friendly way.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:06 pm Reply with quote
"I'm thrilled that you would want to come. But first I need to hire some crew. I secured a place.", Isis tells them," The invite is actually open to all in the realm. I think you'd be surprised at what it will be like. Believe it or not we can run legitimate businesses. We're as capable as the blue bloods and about as much fun as the toreador..." as she winks to both Diam and Valek.
"I'm sorry, but could you tell me if there are anyone here else that is Kindred. I would like to personally invite as many as possible.", she starts, then she whispers,"I think that it adds a little intimacy to the whole thing. It'll be one hell of a party."
She looks around and wonders how many other of these people are vampires. She looks back at them and continues to have a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:14 am Reply with quote
She stood at the door listening to the conversation. She chuckled at Valek's comment and took a seat by the fire. Her eyes moved to the sound of the voices, somewhat intrigued by Isis's enthusiasum. The girl was obviously trying too hard, she had something up her sleeve.

She brought her knees up, resting her chin on them as she just watched. The only thing she was thinking about was the REAL plans this girl had. It was more then just to prepare for the return of Set. That was obvious. Kiya was bound to find out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 9:23 am Reply with quote
(( Topping ... SOMEONE REPLY!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:26 pm Reply with quote
((Going to post something ic again soon lol))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:23 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
Karmina entered Elysium,seeing new faces she felt like going away,not sure if she should stay or leave,she noticed Valek,Kiya and another lady who she didnt knew ((Isis))

She bowed to Valek and Kiya and the other lady too,she then went trought the room and sat,her hood still on her head.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 12:21 am Reply with quote
Isis nods to the new lady she has never seen and goes to the bar ordering two zombies. she walks over to the new face and says, "Hello, I don't think i've met you." and offers her the drink.
She offers Karmina a seat in a drak corner, and then says, "Hello, I'm Isis du Mare, a follower of Set. and you are?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 8:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
I sat in the corner with this Lady,when she said she was a follower of set,startled i wanted to stand up but i fell down,crawling away slowly,as i was remembering that some followers of set tortured me not so long ago.
((My character as been attacked by the follower of set once and shes afraid of them,nothing against you or Kiya just so you know hehe lol)).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 8:50 pm Reply with quote
((it's all good.
Isis stands up and offers help to the lady.
"Is there anything wrong?", she asks sounding concerned.
She walks over to Karmina, and offers her a hand.
"Please let me help you up.", she says with an aire of friendliness.
"Please."