<  Ancient Tomes  ~  To the Court I Go...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 3:45 am Reply with quote
"Well, of course I know who you are. You are the Sherriff, correct? And I am Isis du Mare.", She says looking Valek up and down.
"I am here to let you know that i would like to move into your town. I have a business I'm opening up, so I plan to be here for a while. I hope you don't mind...", she says slyly as she tries to seduce this sherriff.

((next :grin:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:32 am Reply with quote
"Incorrect...not the Sheriff..i am the Seneschal of this city...

Isis Du Mare you say?

And what kind of business...?"

After hearing her talk with in a "slyly" manner Valek didnt even showed interest...and waited for answer...arms crossed...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-08 23:33 ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 5:03 am Reply with quote
A cold chill ran through the empty lot where the Kindred stood. The Seneschal and the Setite stood talking quietly in the moonlight. The only sound or movement was that of the limousine, which sputtered out exhaust.
Gabriel stood in the shadows watching the new Follower of Set. Another snake to deal with.....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 5:24 am Reply with quote
Bill Tanner hurried out of Sorenti's Office, carrying a large duffel bag, filled with the assorted items Sorenti had requested. As he left by the main door, he began to cross the car park when he spotted Valek talking to a lady. Thinking it might be of use, he jogged quickly to his car, threw the bag in the trunk, then crept slowly back over towards the two figures. He stayed in the shadows, just within hearing distance, retreating on hearing both her name and clan.

"Damn snake people" he muttered as he gunned the engine of the Mustang, pulling away sharply, spraying gravel vaguely at the other cars parked there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 5:59 pm Reply with quote
"Well, It's quite simple. I sell Egyptian antiquities. I'm sorry sbout getting your station wrong. Horatio told me to meet with the sherriff. I hope you can except my apology.", she says innocently.
She lookes around and start to feel a little claustrophobic, as people close in around her.
"Uh, is there a problem with me being here? I seem to notice that there are more people around right now.........", she says uncomfortably.
"Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:38 pm Reply with quote
"Egyptian antiquities...."

Valek turned his head to look at the Mustang
getting out of the parking lot rather sharply...

"And you were sent to meet the Seneschal...which is me....

There would have been a problem of you being here if you didnt came to introduce yourself...now that you did...simply follow the rules and you will have no problems...

And you aren't the only "Setite" in Cascadia,you should meet with the others Starting by the one named "Kiya" she is the one who represent the Setite's in Cascadia...
You will need to meet her asap too.

You have any question on what i just said?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:16 am Reply with quote
"Actually, I do. How did you now i was a Follower of Set? I never mentioned that. And I know that it isn't apparent. So how did you know?", she asks. "And if you could please point out Kiya to me, please."
She continues to look around suspiciously. She doesn't know who departed that information to Valek, but now she was certain she needed to find out.
"I have no problems following your rules. The Temple has told me all that I'd need to know.", she said as she waited for Valek's reply.
((heh, next one :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: Isis du Mare on 2001-10-10 01:17 ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 10:03 pm Reply with quote
She watched the two briefly, and then brought herself to her feet, casually making her way over. She had heard all she needed to know. There was NOT going to be another Egyptian shop in this town. Hers wasn't even doing that well,she wasn't going to deal with competition.

She approached looking at the two, figuring this would be as good a time as ever to introduce herself. She smiled to Valek and looked Isis up and down.

"Sorry ... I heard my name ... and I few other things" she mumbled "... is there a problem?" Her eyes switched back and forth between Isis and Valek.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 11:49 pm Reply with quote
Drain unhooded the string from the sewergrate and listeded to the sounds out in the carpark. He heard Valeks voice ans that of a strangers. as he began to lift the heavy Grate the acting primogen of the walking over to the other pair.

Drain climbed out of the hole like an oversized cochroach, scurring out of the ground. He stood up brushing the filth off of his ratty coat. Drain reached into his coat and pulled oout a rat and began to pet it lovingly, befor he flipped it over and sunk his teeth into the rodents soft underbelly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 1:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
She walks up to the Esylium, her eyes dark and stormy, her deep red gown flowing in the wind. Her hair, as black as Valek's shimmered in the moonilght. She walks up and stands next to Valek, her hand setting on his in a very protectively.
Looks at Isis coldly.
"Welcome to Cascadia."
Her eyes flicker softly, leaning up she places a kiss on Valek's cheek with her perfect red lips.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 1:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
((I know... i had to be all jealous and stuff... LoL))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 1:35 am Reply with quote
She watched as Diam approached. Coddling Valek as if he was a damn baby. She eyed her up and down and then re directed her attention back at Isis.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:05 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:15 am Reply with quote
"So, you're Kiya?", Isis asks looking straight at her, "Maybe you can explain how people here seem to know who I am? It's not like I'm wearing a sign that says I'm a Follower of Set."
"What's with all the confrontation? I already know, keep my nose clean and I'll live. It's that simple. I may not come from this area, but I know how to behave. I've been around.", she then says rather annoyed.
"Seriously, I never had this problem in LA. Now that's a dangerous city, between the Anarchs and the Kuei-jin... I've haven't seen security this tight since the Democratic convevtion last year in Los Angeles. And I'm hardly Zach Della Rosa.", she continues with a smirk on her face.
"Kiya, sorry about this pontification, but this seems a little extreme just for an introduction. Hi, I'm Isis du Mare. I am as everyone else seems to know," looks at everyone else suspiciously, "a Follower of Set, which I presume you are. Then you can tell me all of the pertinent information, like where the Temple is, hunting grounds, the works.", she says looking at Kiya.
"Personally, I find hunting in this city quite easy. It's a refreshing change. I like this place better then where I'm from.", she states with a slight smile as she she eyes all the males surrounding her.

((heh, next :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:41 am Reply with quote
She notices her flirtatious style ... sighing slightly.

"How am I supposed to know that you are a Setite. It could possibly be that you look much like me." She shrugs. "Now ... as for the Egyptian things that I overheard you speaking of ... there is already one shop in the area, I would advice planning something else quickly. The rest I will speak to you about at a later date." She once again eyes Diam and looks back to Isis.

"Setites are hated here girl. You'll need to prove yourself to EVERYONE." Smirks "Believe me I know from experience."