<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fleeding memory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm

I must leave....

I cant leave...

i should leave...

I shouldnt leave...

I MUST LEAVE!

have to leave... got to leave...

go? go! no....cant...

mind torn....oh forelorn.....i turn to you..

who else but you? but if not you then who?

perhaps..........................................................

Blood.

Kindred...human...animal...Kindred...

all kinds... i hunger...so hunger...

NEED! ...

Emotion...with out id be better...

Pain without id be worse...

i long to kill all humans...and kindred...but why? WHY? why not...

more later.

journal entery night 292 year 12056 in the year of the Earth

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Note:

why shouldnt i destroy the destroyers? why not? WHY NOT? they destroy the weak...defenseless...WHY NOT? when i feed i destroy...when i kill i destroy....burn...fire....Bombs...yes.....fire bombs? motlavCoctails...c4....weapons...projectile steak weapons....yes....protection from all..holy water....yes holywater...crosses...silver bullets...yes....silverbullets soaked in holy water..yes......holy ground...no..unholy ground....why? what is holy and unholy? without evil would there be good? what is evil? what is good? why? what? these are questions we ask....kill....destroy...yes...more at a later date..........c4..keep it in mind....yes......more later....

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 1:07 am Reply with quote
Yet another note:

C4 positioned through out the foundation of strategic buildings will destroy it with ease and colapse it outwards onto unexpeting crowds below....jet feul....50 liters below the town square will create an extreme explosion...i will see day at night..i long to see the sun...ammunition...i have descovered large ammounts distributed all over the city. 1 stick of tnt will explode the bunch...

Daylight hours.
Ghouls....need 12 ghouls...loyal.
destroy vampires as they sleep...vampires have security...teach them the shape shifting spell. more on this at a later date.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:06 am Reply with quote
on a side note, research "Anthrax" "Uranium" "Nuclear"
Get 300 lbs C4
get 1 ak47
get 24 box 9 mm cartridges
get ammo for SAW
get 32 bot. h.Water
get 2 cross
get 1 projectile stake weapon
get 32 stakes with silver attachments.
get 1 glock, 1 D.E
get 1 "pig sticker"
get 1 "beserker" shotgun

"Things to do list"

Hit list

1. Kindred ...status...pending.
2. Humans...status...pending
3. Garou...status...pending

detailed list of project soon coming...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:14 am Reply with quote
Hell...i read about it...but al hell truly is, is life...true and simple...to go through life with a fear of life..is truly not worth life at all is it?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:19 am Reply with quote
side note on that once agian...if heaven is what we all long for...then why wouldnt we create our lives as a heaven...a Utopia ...funny how the humans abused that word...especially since its real meaning is "no place". humans abuse the land...they abuse themselves...and the kinedred around me are just like them...they are only shallow empty shells...meaningless astral bodies. to be cast aside and ignored...or destroied. Humans are a plauge upon Gaea and I am the cure to this, biologial Bombardment. And only i know how to finish them...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:56 am Reply with quote
((interesting! ::note to self, get strait jacket for childe::

~batty~