<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Alone in the dark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
((Hi Cain,hows it going bud?Hope all is well for ya,and everyone.Anything new been going on at all?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:34 am Reply with quote
(( LOGAN!!!! WWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!! lol ... now you probably don't know who I am ... hehehe .. It's Ezra .. :smile: ... *has fond memories of him being the first one to talk to her ... and gives him a big hug* How ya doing man?! :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:38 am Reply with quote
((Yeah man whats up?
How you doing?))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:16 am Reply with quote
(( well i dont know you but welcome back .i hope you stay and play for awile)) :grin: :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 12:19 pm Reply with quote
((I'm good guys,good to see all my old friends agian,who knows ,I may be around awhile yet,haha.Coming up with an explanation of where hes been and what happened,ofcourse it will add intrige to his return.And he has changed alot.Feels good to see you all and see so many new faces too,I will be getting back on my ICQ agian too,so see ya soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Logan walked alone the quit street,watching as the people walked past him,unaware.He grabbed a paper and read the headlines."Gang Wars in Our Suburbs"haha,"they havent seen nothing yet.God its been ages sense he walked these streets,he was old but felt even older these days.As he walked into the old factory that he had made his home the last few days,he thought back to better times.To the days as a knight of the realm and the love he had once had.Shaking his head to forget he set down at the table and started cleaning his weapons,treating each one like the beings they had become to him.He thought agian of his friends here,maybe they could help him,what am I saying,he thought.Nothing can save me now.He stodd and walked to the window looking out over the city.He looked toward the window of the Elysium searching for any face he recognized.A single blood tear ran down his face,he knew he was alone in this,as always.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 2:02 pm Reply with quote
(( ok well now get in the game