<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Alone in the dark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
The man stood in the shadows looking up toward his old home.Remembering the friends he had made in this place.But that was long ago and now things are differant.Wasn't so long ago, he laughed there with the others but it was a lifetime ago.He wonders what would happen if he just walked in the palace once agian,would Cain kill him on site,or would he be welcomed.The things that happened in Europe had changed him forever and he could never go home.Those he cared about,those he loved can only be memories now of the one good time in his life.He slowly fades back in the shadows and walks the shadows until he sees Bat's and Porters old house,a single tear rolls down his face and a single whisper leaves his lips,good bye ,my friends.Another walks up behind him,he whispers to the first man,you said your good byes now,its time we do what we have come here to do.The first man nods and turns silently and the two walk of into the mist and shadows.

[ This Message was edited by: Past Better Forgotten on 2001-10-03 15:49 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 7:20 am Reply with quote
((hmmmm who's this i wonder? someone from the time of Ports? wow.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:09 am Reply with quote
((I have NO idea who this is... I could guess but I think I'm wrong... hell even peeking at the IP details didn't shed any light on their identity.... :(

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:16 am Reply with quote
Cain and Bats talked in whispers as they walked down the quiet street. Ahead Cain could see two figures standing in the dark. He directed Batgirl to cross the road to avoid them.

As they walked and whispered affectionately, Cain kept his eye on the figures. They seemed familiar.

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 11:03 am Reply with quote
As they turned to walk away they saw the two walking down the road.The one man said lets go before they see us.The first man smiled and said Cain has already seen us,I can assure you of that.The first man was large,about 6'5" the other a smaller man about 5'10".The tall man seemed familier to them some how but he didn't look like someone they know.The large man lite a cigar and they turned and walked off.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 1:33 pm Reply with quote
((ok that's just plain weird....... who are you??

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 3:14 am Reply with quote
((AAAHHH it's Master Cyril! he's back! run for cover!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 5:12 am Reply with quote
((it's not Cyril unless he's using more than one ISP ::banned the f**king lot:: :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 1:54 pm Reply with quote
((Nope not him not even sure who he is,haha,no I left on a good note not bad,haha.You will figure it out I'm sure,if it helps the big one was a brujah.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 2:36 pm Reply with quote
((woohoo!! I know who it is... I know who it is... ::big grin:: It is SO great to see you back!!!

~batty~

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-10-05 09:46 ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 5:26 am Reply with quote
As the two appeared across town the smaller one said"I shall kill them all before I leave this town".The larger one glared at him and stated"if you even touch one of them I will rip you apart myself".The smaller one smiled,"Logan,I think you forget who holds all the cards here old boy". "Cards or no cards touch them and see what happens,there wont be enough left of you for them to recognize".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 5:48 am Reply with quote
The two figures on the opposite side of the road spoke softly but through clenched teeth. The sound of their voices carried on the breeze. Both Cain and Batgirl stopped and looked across.

"I know that voice" whispered Batgirl. "It is the voice on a kindred long gone... presumed dead."

"Who is it beloved?" Cain nodded as his hand rested on his weapon.

"Logan Storm of Clan Brujah." she replied.

~batty~
::was right :grin: ::

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:11 am Reply with quote
((Man its GREAT to see your back :smile:))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:46 am Reply with quote
((Thx Valek just,not sure if I'm back just stopping by to say hi to all of you and see how everyone is doing.Stil didnt see Logans Weapon in the pack,haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 7:30 am Reply with quote
(( :: rips the lil guys head off and uses it for a soccer ball:: How ya doin Logan :grin: :grin: ))