<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Rea leaves the city

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm
okies I have permission to do this from cain and sorenti

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm
Rea sat at the desk in her private haven. Her eyes scanned around the familar room and she smiled as the heady scent of black roses hit her senses.
As she picked up the letter again she leaned back in the leather chair and reread it.
There last letter to her had said that they may call on her if they needed to and it seemed that that time had come.It seemed that she would be at their beck and call for the rest of her unlife.
Her hand reached for the power button on her computer and she watched as the screen flickered to life.
Her fingers moved quickly over the keyboard, deleting all the files she had on her computer.
As she shut the computer down she opened the drawer and pulled out six pieces of thick cream vellum writing paper.
Rea sat and thought what she could write really wanting to see them in person but her time in the city was drawing to a near, they would be here for her soon.
Rea picked up her pen and wrote the letters out, her distintive writing flowing from the pen.Rea had just finished sealing the last envelope with wax when she heard a car approach.Her eyes looked to the clock, bang on time she thought.
Rea walked up the stairs taking a last look at her haven as she did. Her bags were already packed and waiting at the doorway.
There was a knock at the door and Rea looked at the security camera.
Her hand went to open the door and as she swung it open he spoke to her.
"Miss Reannag, it's time, I do hope you are ready, we gave you ample warning to prepare "" he said his voice low and deep.
Rea smiled and couldnt stop herself from answering back " hardly enough time really, I only received your letter this morning, but yes Im almost ready, if we could just drop these letters off"
He frowned at her slightly, it seemed that she was getting back to her old self.
Rea had dropped the last of the letters off, not wanting to trust the postal system.
Rea leaned back into the leather seat of the black limousine.
"You ready now Miss Reannag?" his patience was wearing thin and the others would be wating her arrival.
"Yes I'm finished...go ahead..."
Rea watched as the city lights faded into the distance and cried quietly not knowing when she would see sorenti again.

((ok some of you will be getting ic letters im just tying up loose ends

Offline Profile