<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The First Night In a New Town

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:44 am Reply with quote
"Hmmm...Seems pretty desolate here. This is most definitely a change.", Isis thinks to herself as she searches for her business partners house.
"I need to find a gas station so I can get some directions... And it's been a while since i fed...", she continues as she finally walks across an open gas station.
"Finally. Hopefully I'll find supper suitable for this evening...", she thinks with a half smile on her face.
She approachs the little office in which a man is watching a portable television.
"Excuse me.", she says as she opens the door and enters the gas station, "I need some directions to this address.", and she hands him the slip of paper.
But she seems to hold it out for a while, while he stares at her. He takes her in, in all of her beauty. She is a woman who would put a majority of others to shame. She has lightly tanned skin, and palblue eyes. Her hair is the colour of ravens' wings and as straight as the road. What she lacked in stature she made up for in curves. She had a body that would make most men "stand at attention".
"Uh, yeah. Uh *gulp* you turn right at the next stop light, you go to the end of the road, then you make a left. It's a couple of bloks down from there.", he tells her as he continues to stare.
While he was giving her directions, she was checking out this fine example of a man. He had a well muscular body, but maintained a rugid handsomness that most people overlook.
"Thank you.", she says as she turns to leave.
"Wait. Do you have a car. I didn't think i heard one.", he asks her.
"No, I don't. I just flew in this very night, I was going to my business associates. He said it was nearby the airport, so I decided to walk.", she explained.
"Well, you still have a ways to go. I'll give you a ride there.", he says to her.
"Well, chivalry, that's not common in this time. And that coming from such a handsome man...", she says seductively.
He clears his throat and grabs his keys. He shuts off the lights, closes the pumps and locks the door behind him. They walk to his car and he opens the door for her.
"Well, Sam, thank you. It's not everyday that you meet a man that's willing to open a door for a lady.", she says.
"Wait, how did you... Oh yeah, the name patch.", he replies.
"You know, i truly appreciate this. I can make this worht your while.", she tells him.
"No really, that's ok...", he says.
"Whatever you want it's no problem.", she continues.
"Well, it gets awfully lonely in that gas station at night...", he says meekly.
"As soon as you find us a little privacy, I'll make it well worth it.", she says.
Afew minutes later he finds a little alley. He pulls into it and they start kissing. However that kissing turns into something else really quickly. While Sam has his way with her, she feeds from him. She sups upon him until he completes.
"Was it worth it?", she asks him.
"OH MY GOD. That was amazing. I think I may owe you something for that.", he gasps.
"I'll remember that.", she says, "But first, just get me to my destination."
He continues to drive and drops her off in front of the address.
"You will see me again sometime, right?", he asks her eagerly.
"Of course.", she says as she leaves his car and walks towards the door.
He speeds off as she opens the door.
"Hello.", she says seductively.
"Hi there. I haven't seen you since Egypt, five years ago.", Horatio says to her.
"It has been. Is there anything specific I need to know about this place?", she asks
"Well, you may want to introduce yourself to the court. It's just a formality, but it could save your head.", he tells her.
"I shall.", she tells him as she smiles and reaches over to give him a deep kiss.
"I will do my best to follow the rules."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:29 pm Reply with quote
((hmmmm good post :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:34 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((what did ya mean "Sam getting his way with her"....ooohoohhhh... ;)

Offline Profile