<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cappadocian Corpse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 10:25 pm Reply with quote
The van pulls up to an old condemd buidling and two men get out. the two walk around to the back of the van and pull out the corpse of a tall man. they carry the corpse inside the building.

The corpse is laid down on a table the sortest of the two walks away. the taller man stands and examines the body.

[short man]

He walks through the rooms of the building to what might have once been a suite. he enters the bedroom. inside a man lays on a raggy bed.

[short man] Yo jimmy! get the fuck up nigga. what chu doin sleep? come down stairs B i gots somethin fo ya.

[Jimmy] mother fucka, when ever i fall asleep you come up in hea screamin and shit...what ya got? (he sits up, a bandanna covers his left eye)

[short man] (looks at his and motions with his head to follow, he leads the man down stairs to the corpse.)

[jimmy] a corpse...a fuckin corpse, you woke me up for a stiff...your one twisted fuck Earl, ya know that?

[earl] yeah, look closer.

[taller man examining the corpse still]

[jimmy]shit, (he laughs) a fuckin cappa. whered ya find the cracker?

[earl] the tzimitsce had him.

[jimmy nodding and looking towards the taller man] Yo Charlie, what do you we should do wit him.

[charlie] awaken him, though fo all we know he could be a meth...and hostile...thou i dought it. but what ever we do i dont want no naked white boy up in my crib. so get rid o him.

[jimmy noding and lookin to the radio] yea yea..yo turn this shit up. [charlie complies]
yeah yeah, [he waves his hand and life returns to the corpse]

[corpse's eyes open quickly and he sits up] MISTY!

[charlie] great out of all the white boys we get one dats buggin. [he laughs and holds up a 40 to the white boy] yo ya want a drink whity?

[jimmy looking from the cappadocian then to charlie] yo.. [shakes his head and charlie stops, jimmy then looks at the cappa] who are ya, where ya from?

[Rofellos says with respect] My name is Rofellos...I do not belive i shall tell you anything further untill i know exactly where it is i am now..

[jimmy] yo, you downtown son. now where you from.

[earl grabs some rags and throws them at the man who puts them on respectively]

[Rofellos] I am from the City of Cascadia. now who are you and how did i get here?

[jimmy waves his hand] i am Jim Horestat these are my doggs. and shorty hea braought you hea..im sure hell tell ya bout it some time.

[earl shaking his head]

[Rofellos] i am grateful to you all, but im expecting you want something from me?

[jimmy] not at all Ro-del...Cascadia...hmmm...yeah sound familiar...oh well fuck it, there many cappas in cascadia?

[Rofellos] no...im the only one...and i must get back there...i thank you full hardedly.

[jimmy] before you go...your payment for our service...

{rofellos] i expect you want money? i have plenty...but not on me however...

[jimmy] let me speak white boy...you all the same..[he shakes his head]
now...if i ever need you, you will come...
i will know where you are...i have my ways...so do not worry about me knowing where you are...i will be able to contact you.. now get outta hea boy.

[earl reaches into his coat and pulls out the ring] here. [he tosses rofellos the ring, he catches it]

[Rofellos] My ring ...thank you!
{rofellos stands up and walks out, he has a long way to cascadia.]

[jimmy looks around], anyone up for dice?

[earl gets up and walks to a room across from what looks like a suite. he goes inside and takes off his coat, he lays his weapons out and dissassembles them, he cleans them and then reassembles them. the puts them on a rack. he lies down and closes his eyes.
he will dream the sweet dreams of the light.]

"what i do so badly to send you away from me? not only send you away but made you s=tay away from me" prayer 2,-DMX

[ This Message was edited by: Simmons on 2001-09-30 20:09 ]