<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Hell in NYC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 6:15 pm Reply with quote
[board name, i need to use theis for a while....please dont yell at me for doing so >=-) ]

[note: takes place 1.5 weeks from now]

A mysterious man walks in front of a building in NYC, he wears a long grey trenchcoat and has a shaved head, he wears black pants and no shirt, he stands at 5'7 and is about normal stature. he walks across the street and into the door of the builing.

he walks in and straight towards the elivator.the recipent stands up and tries to stop him from entering. in a flash he pulls an AR from his coat, he lets loose 3 shots in the frail old womans chest, she falls down.

Some gaurds hear the shots, the come runing guns drawn. six shots, both gaurds are down. he steps into the elivator. coolly and calmly he hits the button for the 8-basement. the elivator makes a small hum as it goes down.

it reaches its floor. the doors open with a "ping!" sound, some men on the other side fill it with lead. all is quiet. the men inch thier way to the elivator door. The man swings down and hits two of the men with his heel, he has two glocks in his hands, which seem to have come from thin air, five shots, all the men are dead. the mysterous man moves on.

he walks down a statue filled corridor in his hands a benelli auto shotgun. he blasts gaurds left and fight, blood stains the walls. he reaches the end of the corridor,a statue of a large man is in front of him, on the left a door. he moves right towards the door.

as he enters the room he can see three people, on laying on the bed, an I.V. slowly taking his blood from his arm. one woman sitting in front of a fire, with a grotesque man by her side.

The grotesque man stands up. "Who are you?!" he damnds. the mysterious man says nothing, he unloads one blast in the man laying down.

"Darling run!" he screams, the female stands and tries to make it past the man towards the door. he trys to fire but his gun is empty, he throws it down and pulls a magnum from his pocket, he aims it and fires at the woman who is now infront of the statue, he head explodes the statue leg is just clipped, it begins to crack.

He turns to the now charging grotesque man. he aims and fires , 12 inch hole in his chest. he falls to the ground. "Jimmy says Hi." the myserious man says calmly. He draws a sword from his coat, its blade is about 16 inches long. He raises it and in one swift blow severes the grotesque mans head. he turns to ash. he smiles and walks out of the room.

the statue had fallen and shattered, the corpse of a pallid man lays before him.
"Cappadocian." he said to himself.he shook his head. "so few left, its a shame, i think ill bring him back as a gift to charlie." he thought to himself. he lifted the bare corpse and entered a room labeled "vault".

A ghould lies inside. he stands and looks at the man, "Who you? what you-" he was cut short by the blast of a 9mm. He looks down at the ghouls ring. "bit large for me to wear...ill sell it to hank." he slips the ring off and slips it in his pocket. he walks to the vault and removes some C4 from his own pocket. he places it and a timer of the vault door, he sets the timer for 2 minutes. he starts the timer and exits the room.

[explosion which can only be heard on the floor and the one above can be heard]

he lays the corpse of the Cappadocian down and walks inside the vault room.

He romoves the cash from the vault, over 12 million. and over 1 million in bonds. and places it in a suit case which he had found while searching another room. what didnt fit went into his pockets. he quickly exited the room.

he lifted the corpse and made his way to the elivator. he hit the button for ground floor. it went up with a quiet hum, and stoped with a loud "Ping!". he steps off and looks towards the door. cops. cops are everywhere outside. he steps back into the elivator and makes his way up to the roof.

the elivator goes up with a loud hum, and stops a few moments later with a loud "Ping!" he steps out onto the roof.

he looks at the closest building. only 20 feet away...4 stories down, he can make it. he runs quickly towards the side and leaps in the air the corpse over his shoulder. barly making it he hits the roof, hard. he stands up, his right hand feels like its on fire. he landed on it. he looks over the side at the cops. they are moving in. "dumb fucks" he said aloud. he makes his way down the building.

he reaches the ground floor and flips a phone out, he hits speed dial. he doesnt speak. he hangs it up. a van pulls up shortly, he throws the corpse inside unnoticed by police and the gets inhimself, the black van drives away at the speedlimit.

(this is rofellos. this is earl. now he freed rofellos. im going to be posting a little bit with Simmons name latly...so please there all linked to rofellos so do not yell at me that im cheating or doing wrong, no he is not an npc, hes a "prop" of sorts cause hes only going to be used for a little... well im done, this is a longone. >=-) coments are a must, positive or negative.
:cool:

""lord you left me stranded and i dont know why..." DMX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
I think it's great. I am looking forward to more. (Just don't mind me metally checking the grammatical errors. Just kidding :lol: )

Offline Profile