<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Angelica..........

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 1:48 am Reply with quote
After getting out of the city graveyard...Valek walked slowly in the streets of Cascadia...Valek continued walking..and passed in front of a dark alley...Valek then turned to enter this alley....As he walked in this dark alley...peices of paper everywhere on the ground...moving slowly due to the wind blowing....Valek stoped suddenly...he closed his eyes...and saw flashes of some images..from what Valek could see it was a boat...arriving in Cascadia....Valek then saw the image of Angelica....

Valek opened his eyes again...and walked his way to the Cascadia docks....

-A few minutes later-

A boat was indeed there....it looked quite damaged,while looking at it Valek could feel a precense he didnt wanted to feel again...
Valek then walked to this boat...very slowly...he arrived to the door of the boat...He slowly opened it...and entered the boat....Strangely the boat suddenly left the docks floating slowly away....Valek walked in this boat...feeling a strange precense...growing stronger...

As Valek walked throught the boat...he smiled evily at all the blood that was on the floor...

The boat was now quite far away from the Cascadia docks...

A strange voice talked...it said
"Finally....we meet again....."
Valek recognized this voice...it was the one of Angelica...
-Valek-"I come toward you...."

Angelica then turned the corner...and looked at Valek....Valek returned the same glare...

-Angelica-"You are alone....and about to die...::smirks::"
Valek didnt answered....
-Angelica-"What will you do?You'll let me stabb you like i did in the past??::smirks::"

Valek didnt answered....Angelica then hitted him hard,making Valek fly across the room..hitting the wall....

-Angelica-"Fight me....or you will die..."
-Valek-"..........."
Angelica took out her sword....
-Angelica-"Does this reminds you something?Its the same one i stabbed you 1000 years ago..."

Valek always respected Angelica...since she was his sire...in the past he nearly died from her hand...
Angelica then walked til she reached Valek....and then stabbed the left leg of Valek...

-Angelica-"Feel this pain!...What will you do?You will let me do this like i did in the past!?!?"

-Valek-"I wont fight you Angelica...."

Angelica then turned the blade in Valek's leg...hurting him more...
Valek frowned..but didnt moved...showing respect to his sire...
Angelica then took out her sword from Valek's leg...and said
"I said fight me..."
Valek didnt moved...
Angelica then stabbed Valek's right leg with her sword...turning the sword in the wound...
-Angelica-"STAND UP!!!!"

Valek stood up slowly and painfuly...as the sword Angelica stabbed his legs with was an ancient artifact...a sword made by Angelica herself...

As Valek stood up...Angelica slowly walked around him saying "Why this respect for me Valek....i am the one who tried to kill you 3 times....and so on...."

Valek didnt moved...listening...Angelica then put her blade on Valek's throat...Angelica then said
"You still respect me now?"
Valek didnt moved.....and slowly bowed his head down...looking at the floor...

Angelica removed her blade from Valek's throat and then stabbed the back of Valek's left leg...Valek feel to his knees....Angelica could see what Valek was thinking...and feeling...she said

"Your wife..."VintageWines"...ill see that she suffers...more then she is already suffering by YOUR FAULT..."
For the first time in hundred years...a tear came out of Valek's eye....
-Angelica-"Your brother and sisters I KILLED THEM..."
Another tear came out of Valek's eye...and he sighed heavily...
-Angelica-"I see that you have someone else in your life....i can even name her...::smirks::"

Valek then slowly stood up...as he did Angelica stabbed his leg again....Valek fell back to his knees...
-Angelica-"Your so called friends..are next...."

Angelica slowly started to step back...Valek fell on the floor face first...Angelica laughed evily....Valek's sad face changed into a angry one....hate in his eyes...anger quickly rising...Valek stood up...As he did Angelica runned toward him...sword in her hand...she seemed ready to kill Valek...Valek took out his sword...and blocked all the hits...While they were fighting...Angelica keeped yelling to Valek about his wife that he losted...About how she killed all of his familly...about how she would hurt his friends...about how much she will make him suffer....Valek still blocked all the hits...Angelica keeped saying those things to Valek over and over again....As Valek was blocking the hits...another tear came out of his eyes...
Something was really going wrong inside Valek...But what?

-Angelica-"Ill even destroy Cascadia!!"

-This fight went on for 2 hours...-

Angelica managed to stabb Valek's left shoulder....Valek nearly droped his sword...But he continued to fight...

-Few minutes later-

Valek then lowered his guard....Angelica stoped...wondering why he did this....She quickly attemped to cut Valek's head....Valek dodged the hit...droping to his knees...He closed his eyes and stabbed Angelica right in her ribcage....She then fell on the floor....Valek walked slowly toward her...and kneeled next to her...
Valek's sword the "Satanious Mortis"
was slowly letting in wraiths...inside of Angelica's body...This sword had something special...as it made Angelica fell down in one hit...Angelica looked at Valek and she said "Thank....you...."

Valek looked confused....

-Angelica-"I waited for this moment Valek...for such a long time...."

More tears were coming out of Valek's eyes..

-Angelica-"When i embraced you...i gave you the curse called "Demonis"...i have this curse in me as well...i passed it to you...but yours is now stronger then mine...."

Valek remained..silent...more tears coming out of his eyes...

-Angelica-"Show me your hands..the palm of them..."

Valek showed the palm of his hands to her...revealing two pentagram..carved in each hand both with 6 points around the pentagram

Angelica showed the palms of her hands to Valek..revealing the same carved pentagrams...

Angelica then took both of Valek's hands...and mouthed strange words...suddenly a strange red mist appeared on top of Angelica's shoulders..and went into Valek's body..entering by his carved pentagram...Valek's eyes slowly turned white....then back to normal again....

-Angelica-"You now have my own demons too in you....i know you know how to use demonologie...this will be useful to you...."

Angelica made 20 demons enter Valek...But Valek knew how to control them...it only made him stronger....Valek have now a total of 26 demons spirit in him...

-Angelica-"Now...the curse is stronger in you.....now..*long silence*..............
Take my sword...::Angelica handed Valek the "Cthulhu Dawn"(the sword she made a long time ago)
I waited for this moment for a long time Valek....the only reason why i hunted you down...and tried to kill you...is because you were the only one able to end me....i wanted you to do it...i knew you wouldnt do..
thats why i attacked all the ones you cared for...im sorry...very sorry...now please...you know that im going to die...and...::looks up::He knows that i hate him more then anything else in this dark world...just like you do...my eternal torment would be to be up there with him...I DONT WANT THAT!...Now free me from my curse...by giving me another one....take my sword...you know which words you have to say...trap my spirit in this sword...do it..."

Valek looked down at her...not sure...
-Angelica-"Valek...im pround of what you've become....in all the childes i had...you are the first i had...and you are from far the one i liked the most....tonight...you surpassed me....you became better then me....
im....::Coughs blood::....pround of you....dont ever change..::coughs more blood::....Let know this "Batgirl" and "Rofellos"that i am sorry for what i did....tell this to your childe as well::Coughs more and more blood"....If she still wears the pendant...she will receive my message...now hurry...im slowly dying...trap my spirit in this sword....."

Valek slowly puted the Cthulhu dawn against her throat....and waited...
-Angelica-"I wont die Valek...ill be forever in this sword....the only way i will be able to come back...is if you stabb my body with this sword...it will make my spirit enter my body once again....But i dont want that...now hurry...::coughs more blood::"

Valek then mouthed the words...suddenly Angelica's mouth opened...letting out a strange and bloody red spirit...it then entered the sword....Angelica's spirit said before entering the sword
"Im...pround of you....keep this sword with you..."

Angelica's spirit entered the sword....Valek looked down at Angelica's corpse...then up the sky since they were now on top of the boat....floating their way back to Cascadia...Valek looked at the sky and said
"YOU!!!LISTEN TO MY WORDS!!!!!!!YOU FELT PAIN WHEN YOUR SON DIED...ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!YOU WILL FOREVER KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD PAIN!!!"

Valek knew this boat should not reach Cascadia...so he looked around in the boat...and luckily found some explosives...and even some guns...and a first aid kit...it seemed quite strange for a boat to have thos things in it...but luckily it would be of some use...Valek then set the explosives on the boat...

-Few minutes later-Valek took Angelica's corpse and left the boat with a small wodden one...probably used as a rescue boat that was on the side of this large ship...

As the boat was floating far away from Cascadia...still very far from it even now...Valek was in the small wodden one...heading toward Cascadia...

As he arrived...he took GOOD CARE that no one sees him...as he arrived...Valek got out of the boat...and passed by the woods...so NO ONE could see him....he then went to his office....looking quite beat up..due to the fight he had earlier....Once Valek reached his office...he then slowly put the Angelica's corpse in a coffin...tears still coming out of his eyes...even tho she was still alive in his sword now...

Valek could heal his wounds...but he didnt wanted to...he sat...on a chair...bleeding slowly...but nothing that could kill him...
since he was only stabbed in both legs and a shoulder...he was bleeding a little...but nothing really dangerous...As Valek leaned his head on the chair...another tear came out of his eye....and sighed heavily....

((Ok...the Gate of midian pendant will show you an image of Angelica bleeding...and she will say "Sorry.."And will bow her head down lol...its all for now...well im glad...damn this post is too LONG lol

Ok and in this post no one saw Valek lol,it will bring me to another post soon lol))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Still sitting in his chair...Valek closed his eyes...and has he opened them...his eyes were full of hate....he stood up and walked to the coffin he then lifted it and taked it underground the first floor..puting it on the black earth...he then walked his way up again...eyes looking angrier then before...As he walked his way up...he looked through a window on the first floor...it was still raining heavily...Valek looked at the sky...and smirked...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:20 am Reply with quote
(( damn i just posted on the other one.... I guess i should have folloew you farther hahah :evil: ))