<  Ancient Tomes  ~  ...was it necessary?...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
After they the night she had spend with Kiya and Wayan, Alhana was on the way back home to her crypt.

The sky was getting brighter and she realised she should hurry up.
"Not getting burned a little bit" she said to herself and smiled. Finally she arrived before sunset at her crypt in the cappadocian cattacomps.

She entered her room and sat down on the chair. Looking around, she started to think about what has happened this night.
Her eyes searched around in her crypt...
She saw her coffin, some books, old letters and many other things.
But that all wasnt the point. The point was, she saw the skulls at the wall and that made her sad. Not that she doesnt like skulls, skulls were always a part of her life since she has grown up. Her whole mortal life she had spent to help people, to take care about them, to save lifes.
Alhana stood up and started walking around in her small home...
"Why!" she said... "Why!" she said louder, staring at the wall and finally she cried "WHY!!!!!!".
"I have killed...WHY!?..."
She stood there in her room, pointing the wall about for 1 hour and was always thinking about a conclusion, but there was none. She tried to make herself ok witht it, that all has been only an tragic event. But deep inside her she knew, it was wrong to have killed this police man. There must have been another way to get out of this situation.

Slowly she started to get tired, it was a long night for her, and she went to her coffin. Alhana opened the lid and laid down.

During she closed the lid, she took a last look at the skulls at the wall... And she thougth to herself "Next time, i will be more controlled...Yes i have to...I must be..." and she wisphered to herself "...I hope so..."

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:39 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:43 pm Reply with quote
(( :smile: Nice post, at least somebody in SoC isnt happy they killed a bregae of police officers! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 10:07 pm Reply with quote
(( Very nice post. ::scowls at Isaiah:: What you trying to say boy?