<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Embrace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 12:23 am Reply with quote
The mood was different this night. Her spirits were for some reason lifted as she stepped out onto the street. She looked at the sky, admiring the darkness and the speckles of glitter. She decided to go to the new club that she had heard about a couple weeks ago. She was under advisement not to go anywhere from Valek, but for some reason, she just had to this night.

The city was bustling, people scurrying everywhere. She walked in the shadows, trying to conceal herself as much as possible. People tended to mind themselves as they passed; there was not even that occasional glance up once in awhile. The drunks were already passed out in the alleys and the sides of the roads, and the prostitutes were nowhere to be seen.

She rounded the last corner and saw the flashing lights of the tavern. There was a line at the door full of thugs and girls that were obviously dressed to have more then just a good time. She stood in the alley for a few minutes waiting for the line to disperse. The bouncer looked her up and down, as he did every other girl that walked by. His toothless mouth hooked into an awkward smile. She paid the cover charge and found her way to the back. Women were dancing in cages that extended from the ceiling. Their bodies moved out of sequence to the beats, looking like rag dolls throwing themselves around.

Her eyes scanned over the floor, looking for something. She wasn’t quite sure what she wanted, if she wanted anything. Her glare found it’s way to the bar. A few people propped themselves up against the counter, watching everyone else much like she was.

She became restless. There was no point to her being here. She was about to finish her drink and leave when a man walked into the room. His body was chiseled to almost perfection. His face firm, his eyes soft. He walked towards the bar, his long legs making it a merger few steps. The bartender fumbled with his drink as he scanned the room. His gaze meet with Kiya’s and she quickly looked away. She had found what she was looking for.

(( ok .. well ... I'm going to add more later, but my vocab is beyond sucking today ... lol ...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-09-28 19:46 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 12:33 am Reply with quote
((V. Nice hun, cant wait to read some more

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 12:38 am Reply with quote
((Yep a very nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:43 am Reply with quote
((ooooooooh more please :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 6:35 pm Reply with quote
He caught her glance, and a smile crept across his face. He didn’t take his eyes off of her as the bartender finally sat his drink down. He took the drink in his hand and took a sip, walking over to this mystery of a woman, sitting in her darkened corner, alone.

“Is this seat taken?” He said softly, but enough volume to hide the blazing music and noise the club was making.
“Well, I guess not…” Her voice seemed un-amused, a little un-wanting, maybe even hurt, but Isaiah paid no mind. He had been longing for a new life, and had been searching for just the person that could give it too him. So he spoke with hope in his voice.
“Thank you,” he sat himself down “you come here often?” He was unusually nervous around this woman. She was different, special in some way.
“Um, I guess so,” Her eye’s searched his masculine body; he simply smiled at the fact, and continued to try and break the ice.
“Is it usually this empty?” He stated. She cracked a wide smile, looking around the room busting out the seams with bodies. She laughed, “The place is packed…” He looked around, it seemed he had just now noticed all the people around him.
“I’m sorry…yours was the face that captured my attention…” He smiled into her eyes, looking for some kind of hope, maybe even some pleasure she could be finding from this. She smiled warmly, a bit of rose should have appeared to her cheeks, but was not found.
“My, my, now aren’t we the smooth talker?” She crossed her legs and twisted towards him, letting him see her. His eyes caressed her form, taking in its full beauty. His eyes returned to hers, where he tried to keep them, trying to keep himself a gentleman. He simply chuckled,
“No, no…I just saw a pretty face, so I knew I had to come over. I do apologize if my speech is offensive in anyway.” His smile remained; he never seemed to lose his cool or composure. She seemed aroused that her bluntness was not scaring him away as it did all the others.
“I’m sure you’ve spoken to a many of pretty faces.” she grinned taking another look, soaking in his complete form. He shot a glance to his glass, then back to her sweet face.
“No…I’ve been looking for the…how should I say it, the most beautiful? Perhaps the most stunning?” His eyes stayed with hers as he moved the liquid in his glass around in circles to keep his hand busy. Her smile remained.
“More sweet talk?” she put simply. “And what line of work would such a sweet man be in?” she asked. His Aura still not defeated, and his composure still held strong.
“Let’s just say I’m a military man.”
“Oh?” she seemed a bit surprised, but then again, he had to have found this body somewhere. He thought to ask her the same, but refrained from doing so. He felt she might be trying to dodge his “hits”. He did want this to end at his room or hers, as gentlemanly as possible.
“Pardon my rudeness, I totally forgot to introduce myself, my names Isaiah.”
“I’m Kiya, It’s good to meet you” She put her hand out to him, which he took into his own, placing a sweet kiss to her knuckle.
“I think some triditions should never die,” She looked away for a second, then back to him.
“I’m so sorry…I must be on my way…” She stood, seemingly in a sudden rush to leave. He fumbled his words trying to think of something to keep her with him.
“Uh…can’t I at least get your number?” He fumbled threw his pocket’s for a pen.
“NO…um, just give me yours…”
“Ok,” he seemed confused, but wrote the number on her hand, then watched as she practically ran out of the club. watching her luscious body move through the club, dodging all the people around. He thought he’d never see her after that. He took his drink up and sipped it. Another night alone...
((geez i cut it short, but i didnt want to bore ppl to death with mushy stuff! lol sorry ladies.. >:P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 6:50 pm Reply with quote
(( Nice post hun!!! Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm .... This makes you really wonder who was taking who. lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 7:54 pm Reply with quote
((Isaiah you smooth, smooth talker you lol. Very nice post man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 8:00 pm Reply with quote
The next night, Isaiah sat at his motel bedside, waiting for the phone call he hadn’t gotten all day. He swigged down some more whiskey, just as the phone range, making him practically choke. He stared at the phone. It rang again. He slowly sat the whiskey down, slowly approaching the phone, awe struck. Another ring. His eyebrows went together, “What am I doing?” he picked up the receiver, hoping it was her.
“Hello?”
“Isaiah?” the voice hit him and he fell back on the bed smiling.
“Kiya!? I’ve been waiting for you to call…you left in such a hurry I...” she didn’t let him finish.
“Can you come over to my place?” her voice seemed sure.
“Of course, is everything all right?”
“Yes, I just need to see you again” He smiled at her words.
“I’ll be right over, after you give me directions…” She did so and he hung up the phone, grabbing his jacket on the way out. As came to the address, he looked at the house. It was spectacular. He rechecked the address, and then walked up the way to the front door. He knocked hard, and waited for the door to open. He realized he hadn’t brought anything to give her, but figured it was a little late now…

He leaned up against the wall still waiting, and suddenly the door swung open, startling him. His fright turned into lust to see Kiya standing in front of him. Her attire shot needles into his heart, making it hard to control his wanting for her. But somehow his eyes made it back to her eyes, and he saw her smiling widely, standing seductively at the doorway.
“Come on in…” She turned and walked into the house. Her hips swaying to a tune he’d never heard before, but longed to listen too. He shut the door behind him, walking through more doors until he meet up with her in the living room. His eyes left her to look the room over. It was huge…
“This place is huge…” all his cunning wit was gone at her simple beauty and this mansion of a house. All his motel room’s and bunks in the barracks could never match such riches. She must have noticed his awe.
“Come, I’ll show you around” He just followed like a sick pup, still amazed at what he saw.
After the tour had ended, they sat by the fireplace. Isaiah had finally recovered from the shock of the whole event, and was hoping he could speak with some sense now. Maybe even some intelligence.

“You have a beautiful home Kiya,” He watched as she opened some Champaign, he lifted his glass as she filled it. “But I’d much rather be watching you…” He sipped his Champaign. She smiled at his comment.
“Isaiah, I want to ask you a question, promise you won’t laugh,” she sipped her Champaign as well.
“Ok, ask me”
“How would you feel if you could live for eternity?” She seems serious enough, but Isaiah couldn’t help but let a little laugh come out.
“Well Kiya, I guess if I could spend it with someone I loved, or my loved ones, then I’d do it…” His smile was firm, as were his eyes as they studied hers. She seemed somewhat concerned, and maybe even nervous. She looked into her glass,
“I think about this a lot,” she took another sip. Isaiah moved to his knees, and took her hand, pulling her closer too him, seeing she needed some comforting.
“At this moment Kiya, I wish we COULD stay here for eternity,” he looked deeply into her eyes. She simply smiled as he came closer, hoping to kiss her. She moved closer to let him know it was ok, and he kissed her sweet lips. The passion swept over them, and the kiss went deeper. Her hands ran through his hair, as his hands explored her body, which he had been aching to touch all night. Surprisingly to him, she pulled him to the floor and moved on top of him beginning to kiss his neck passionately. He smiled widely letting her tongue play on his neck…and then, there was pain, mixed with extreme pleasure, and confusion, as her fangs sank into his soft skin. He screamed,
“KIYA!?” He gripped her tightly, not knowing if she was killing him, or if this was some kind of strange orgasm. He began to feel weaker, fear struck over his eyes, as the last thing he saw was Kiya’s face. Her fangs dripped blood from Isaiah’s struggling, stopping on her breasts. His head and limbs went limp, flopping down on the floor, as his life left him.

He awoke with his head in her lap. His eyes opened slowly, seeing a blurred vision of Kiya’s sweet face smiling down on him. Confusion was still found on his face, wondering what had just accured. Perhaps some awfully kinky sex, or did he…die? He couldn’t help but smile up at her…everything seemed to start drifting back to reality until he noticed and intense emptiness, an indescribable hunger…longing for something.
“You must drink…” She spoke with a new voice. No nervousness, she was sure, confident, and loving. His eyebrows crinkled as she slit her wrist with a knife. She hung it over his mouth, and as the drops hit, he began to long for it. The confusion suddenly left and he knew what he desired was, BLOOD. He lunged at the wrist and drank in her warm, sweet-tasting blood. She pulled the wrist from him, and looked down on him. His mouth was bloody, dripping down on the fresh carpet.

“WHAT HAVE I BECOME?”……..
~ FIN ~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 8:12 pm Reply with quote
(( Once again .. you did an AWESOME job ... very nice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:08 am Reply with quote
((Yep nice posts man :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:21 am Reply with quote
Her heart raced as she made her way to his neck. His skin was so soft and tender. His eyes seemed so innocent. As her fingers made their way through his hair, the passion in her rose. She had to keep sight on what she was doing.

She looked up for a brief second ... looking deeply into his mortal eyes, the last time they would ever be that way. Her fangs quickly found their way back to his neck. Sinking deep into his musclar neck. His sweet blood flooded her mouth as she heard her name call from his lips.

His body went limp. His once innocent eyes, closed, never to be the same again. His body twitched slightly, as he began to wake. She held him in her lap, caressing his cheeks with the back of her hand. He looked up at her quizzically, a smile couldn’t be withheld from his face. His body was weak. Kiya slit her wrist and held it to his mouth, letting the blood drip onto his tender lips.

“Drink.” The words flowed from her lips, as she held her bleeding wrist to his mouth.

Her looked are her confused at first, but didn’t question as he lounged at her, the animalistic side took over. He backed away, wiping away the blood that had gathered at the corners of his mouth.

He questioned her briefly, asking the questions that were so simple at this point. His reaction to all this was handled better then expected. She could tell that he was an army boy. He handled her orders better then most would have.

She had finally sired. Her mind was unsure as to whether she was really ready for this or not, but it was too late for questions. It was done, and she had a childe under her wing.

(( Sorry. Short and sweet sums this up ... lol ... I couldn't remember the exact words so I decided to leave whatever dialouge there was out. Taking the easy street ... isn't that always better?

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-10-01 00:25 ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 12:34 pm Reply with quote
((Very nice post :smile: ))