<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Going away (or am i?)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Letter arrives under the door of batgirls haven.it reads:

My Dear Beloved Sire,

I have recently heard of some happenings in a distant city, i do not mention the name for i fear you might follow or try to defer me from traveling there. I will only go as far to say that one of my people may have been seen there. if i do not return in one weeks time please do not search for me, i hope you can watch over karmina for me. please take over my position for the clan untill i return. most of my belongings are in my trunk, the key is attached to this letter, if i do not return in two weeks time my last will and testiment is located inside my trunk, read it and distridute the items should anything happen to me. please do not fear for my well being.

Your dear Childe,
Rofellos

(the writing is sloppy and looks as if he was nervous when writing it.

a letter arrived to Misty

My dearest Misty,

I appoligizing for leaving you like this
it truly hurts me to be away from you but i must leave for some business in a distant far away city.if i do not return in a weeks time please do not come looking for me, it is truly dangerous where i venture.if i do not return in two weeks time assume i am dead, but do not fear for we will meet in the afterlife. i love you always.

Your dearest Cappadocian,
Rofellos

(it was written with care. it was written in his blood. in the envelope was a ruby.

________(Comment please batty, misty)_______
[i:f807e0d8af]"They worry when they see us, when they feel us,and they're angry in their fear,because we're showing them that Life is different,showing them that the human spirit is still alive".[/i:f807e0d8af][b:f807e0d8af]-Amos Keppler - One year of the Abyss[/b:f807e0d8af]

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2001-09-27 17:29 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:36 am Reply with quote
The Assamite guard at her haven retrieved the letter and had it redirected to her at Cain's haven.

She read the words of her childe slowly. The writing was very shaky, normally his handwriting was neat and easily read. She sighed heavily as her mind was flooded with thoughts. Her first reaction was to follow him, go after him and ensure his safety but that is exactly what he didn't want. He must've known this for he deliberately didn't name his destination to her.

Batgirl removed the key from the letter and placed it on the necklace around her neck. She looked at the date of his letter, noting the date of his expected return in her journal. Still holding the letter, she said a silent prayer to Cappadocius, asking for him to guide and protect her only surviving childe.

"If not for me, then for his fiance...."

~batty~

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-09-28 23:39 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:58 am Reply with quote
(( im sorry Misty has been afk for a couple of days... she should be back tomarrow. we are going out on a drinking binge lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:23 am Reply with quote
misty hears a noc at the door .she walks over to open butletter was slid under the dor.(hum)she picks it up.and opens the letter.it was form her love Rofellos.she read the letter.:she drops to her knees:yellsNNNNNNOOOOO!!
she again looks a the letter and see that he wrote in in his blood (by the smell of it)misty knew he took thought into the letter and time to try not to frighten me on his departing.
misty felt something heavy in the envlop.a lovely ruby.when misty pulled the ruby out of the envlop she held it tight in her hands.blood terars ran down her face and(wispered)becarefull my love.
((Misty took the ruby to a shop ot mack a ring out of it.misty said to the man that was going to maks the ring :grin:ont cut the ring .the man said ok noproblem))