<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Past memories

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:36 am Reply with quote
Valek went out of Elysium...and walked his way to the city graveyard...He walked around in the cemetery...searching for a specific tombstone....as he found it...Valek sat on the ground...leaning his back against the tombstone....thinking....

Valek looked at the black earth of the cemetery...his face...turned into a sad one....and quickly changed into a angry one...he then looked at the sky...and smirked....Rain started to fall heavily....Valek smirked once more at the sky...still sitting there in the rain...not moving....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 4:09 pm Reply with quote
((aawww what's wrong? :(

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 5:32 pm Reply with quote
(( It'll be ok... :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Yo. let me jump in?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:13 pm Reply with quote
::sat leaning against a tree not far from where Valek was thinking. Cloaked the shadows the Nos began to wonder what is was that could upset the senchel. Valek had emotions that was for sure. But he did his best not to let them out where they could be exploited. Well my friend let us just see what you do when you are " alone in the darkness"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:22 am Reply with quote
Still sitting not moving...now soaked wet due to the heavy rain still falling...Valek sighed heavily...and stood up...and turned to look at the tombstone....rain still falling heavily....He whispered...
"He once forsaken you....but he was wrong...you should never had been forsaken by him...."....Valek then sat against the tombstone in front to this one.....still thinking...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-28 01:22 ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:02 pm Reply with quote
:reaches into himself, forcing the blood to go where needed. His eyes begin to focous more intently on Valeks impromptu seat. :thinks to himself "Damn you old man move so i can read the name"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Valek sighed heavily again...and slowly stood up...And turned to look at the tombstone again...As he looked at it,the sounds of thunderstrikes could be heard...Valek raised his head...looking at the sky....smiling evily...And slowly started to walk toward the city cemetery crypt door...

((The name on the tombstone is "Kate.V"))

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-28 13:24 ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 7:31 pm Reply with quote
(( Intrigueing. Very nice posts. :grin:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:52 am Reply with quote
((bats shouldn't get in on this one ic - she's got enough to worry about with rof gone, etc... unless you want her there??? if you do feel free to have her walk into the cemetary :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:10 am Reply with quote
::Drain left his post next to the tree and hurried over to the tombstone. taking note of the name and of the dates on the old stone. he filed away the information in his memory. as quietly as a mouse he ran over to get a good view of the Cappa, skulking around in the dark anad rainy night by the crypt. Drain looked quickly over the small cold stone building. the only other way in were the small windows towrds the top on each side. The nosferatu ran and leaped up to grabbed ahold of the ledge. hopeing that valek didn't hear the small amount of noise that was made durring the small run. The rain was on Drains side helping to hide all the telltale signs of his passing. He squeased into the small opening alomst becoming a contortionest(sp)

(( I finaly get to see a cappa secret spell hahahahahahahaha lolololollo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:59 am Reply with quote
((LOL!!!!

heh nope lol no spell,since it is a normal cemetery,not a capp graveyard lol...And a very nice post man :smile: i have to say...damn your char is cool lol..ill post something ic soon :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 12:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( AAAAAAA ITS THE APOCALIPS :eek: Valek the kate v. is for kate valek ??? :eek:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:15 am Reply with quote
((Thanks Bat :smile:))

As Valek entered the crypt...he slowly took a look around...He noticed a holy cross on the table..along with candles...they were not lit...Valek felt anger and hate seeing this cross...he quickly took it and threw it against the wall...the cross exploded in peices...Valek then sat down again...obviously thinking about something...
He sighed heavily once again and closed his eyes.....

He then slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to look at the destroyed cross on the ground...and smiled evily...he stood up and left the graveyard....

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-29 19:16 ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 1:58 am Reply with quote
:grin:rain hopped down from his pirch, and followed Valek out ot the graveyard. Three blocks away he decided that Val was not going to return again to the cematary. So the nosferatu turned back.
moments later he was standing in front of the graveyard office. The door was left unlocked so Drain went inside. He let his cloak fade and reurned visable. He crept around the building, leaveing wet muddy footprints behind him, untill he found the nightwatchman. The Lazy overweight man was half asleep trying to read a smut novel " My neighbors wife". He almost fell from his chair when Drain suddenly apeared in the doorframe.
" what the fuck.. "
"shut up and take me to your records"
the guard fainted.
:grin:rain mumbled" its not everyday you see a corspe walk in on you is it"
Drain walked over and with one hand lifted the man up to face him. the nos spit in the mans face to wake him.
" I said take me to the record and you may live thru this night...
in a valient effort the man kicked the undead squarly between the legs and screamed like a small child. for his efforts he was hurled across the room like a ragdoll to smash against the shelving unit.
" i don't have time to play your little games. just do as you are told."
" I I I what ...did you... I I .... need"
" the records of the dead that are housed here in the lots. I want the old ones."
: the man not taking his eyes off of the monster who was verbally and physically accosting him began to back out of the room. He went to a set of double doors and fumbled with his retractible keychain. The monster reached out and grabbed the mans hand to steady it.. Slowly the key went into the lock and with a loud and audible CLICK the door was unlocked. the man opend the door with his sholder. still not taking his eyes off of the creature, who looked as if he should be buryied out in a lot and not forcing him around his workplace. Down to the basement the two went, Drain wasted no time in looking up the lot # and Date that was carved outside. Just as he suspected the lot was supposed to be empty and the name was not recoreded.
He turned back to the watchman and looked him dead in the eyes.

"if you do as i say you will be rewared beyond your wildest dreames. Cross me and you will spend eteraty praying to the god of your own choosing for mercy.....which will not come...
in 2 nights a van will pull up to this building. you will have the body from this site ready for deleveary."

the man nodded slowly... "but how will i get it up bymyself?"
"that is none of my concern, just have it ready..... and say nothing of me. I will be watching you.... The lives of everyone you have ever loved is now in your hands.. betray me and they will all be burried alive.
with that Drain stepped in to the dark corner and vanished.