<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Missing Ghouls

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:22 am Reply with quote
Gabe recived information that someone was breaking into his banks comuper files. so he called his Ghoul security cheif to him. Fredrick O'Reilly called on the other Ventrue ghoul Max the bartender to come along to help with the investigation. Gabe insisted that the 2 take along someone who was experienced in deception so he called Drain who lent his ghoul Lathirous. The Three went to the bank and were confronted with a man who was hired by the chruch to look into vampric records. They killed the man and found out that there was a strong hold of religious men in an old church. they traveled to the holy ground and were ambused by the forces of God. Only Fredric managed to get out safely.

(( ok this was an unscheduled game but i ran it with only ghouls so i hope there is no problems. The rescue will be more detailed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:19 pm Reply with quote
(( ok well i worked on a game for this all day long but i am not sure when i can run it.
I will need to hear from Gabe and syd befor i post any more about the game. because it was there chars that played in it the first time,.