<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (For Real)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 8:09 am Reply with quote
[quote:e6ca220868]
On 2001-10-22 02:17, Gabriel wrote:
Gabriel wonders what the hell is taking them all so long and helps himself to another cup of Batjuice (tm)
[/quote:e6ca220868]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:28 pm Reply with quote
(( hey where is my stuff, just because i stopped posting on the mb storyes shouldn't mean that i get cut off from gifts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( lmao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 6:20 am Reply with quote
Batgirl slowly put away her sword...Mephisto was indeed uncoucious now...Valek picked him up....Batgirl and Valek got out of the Cattacombs...heading toward the haven of Batgirl..where Andreas and Gabriel were waiting..Batgirl and Valek turned the corner of Batgirl's haven..and she opened the door..both entering the haven...both knowing that Mephisto could wake up...Valek chained him on the table...Batgirl and Valek then slowly turned to look at Andreas and Gabriel.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Andreas watched as Valek carried Mephisto's body into the room. He glared slightly at his new wounds, but said nothing of them, "Mephisto has been revived then?"

"Yes, but something seems to be wrong with the bastard." Valek said

"Indeed. He has been taken over by the beast, I suspected this might happen. I will take him to my castle, where I can hopefully treat him. I thank you for your service, and I am in your dept. Whether you want my service, or something of me in the future, or now, I will leave it up to you."

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-10-28 16:49 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:02 pm Reply with quote
"Yes...Mephisto is indeed alive now..."Valek said while looking at Andreas and Gabriel...

"He his in the debt of Batgirl and myself now..."

Valek smiled evily...having an idea of what to ask...But he waited to see if Batgirl had something to say...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel looked at Mephisto's unconcious body. His face was not as innocent or kind as it had been before...
The Ventrue stepped foward and placed his fingertips of Mephisto's cheek.
"Mephisto....please, come back to us." he pleaded quietly. He watched as the one time Ventrue Primogen lay motionless.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 10:13 pm Reply with quote
Mephisto lay unconcious on the table. His eyes were shut, and Valek was facing away from him talking to Andreas. Gabriel stood beside him, waiting for him to wake up. He whispered some words that nobody else heard. A few moments later Mephisto's eyes opened suddenly, then sat up extremely quickly. The Beast was now his guide, and it guided him towards the door; Mephisto dove at the door, smashing it into splinters and took off into the night. Gabriel yelled, "Mephisto!" then took off after him into the night, Andreas and Valek at his heel.

Mephisto seemed to have summoned some bizarre inner strength because he tore down the road at the speed to beat that of a Garou. Andreas was the fastest of those chasing Mephisto, and soon after breaking away from Valek and Gabriel, took a large dive and caught Mephisto by the legs and held him to the ground. He then quickly looked around the street to see if there was anyone walking it, he saw no one then casted a powerfull Command on Mephisto.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:36 am Reply with quote
Andreas watched Mephisto lay on the ground, then he reached into his coat and took out a black cell-phone. He hit a number on the speed diad, then began cpeaking after he heard the voice on the other side, "Hello Edward, I need to to pick me and Faust up. We are at the docks ... Yes, excellent ... thank you, see you soon." Then he hung up the phone. "I'll be taking Mephisto with me now, if you have any quams with him speak now." he said to Valek.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:12 pm Reply with quote
(( ::lights up a smoke and starts tapping his foot:: soz about this, but hell ... s'gotta be done :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:28 pm Reply with quote
Valek noded....

"Yes i have one thing to say to him"

Valek looked at Mephisto and said
"You owe me and Batgirl,we will return to see you about this......"

Valek then looked back at Andreas
"We are done,you can take him,but like i just said to him he owes me and Batgirl,and we will get back to him on that when he feels better.."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:30 pm Reply with quote
((Btw sorry for the time it took to reply lol :( ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 2:16 am Reply with quote
Mephisto lay unconcious on the ground. "I will deliver the message when he is well again." Andreas replied to Valek, and was then drowned out by the sound of a caravan of black FBI-style Ford Explorers. Andreas then picked up Mephisto and carried him to the second car, placed him on the back seat and climbed into the passenger door of the same car. Valek and Gabriel stood there watching him as the cars rolled off. When the cars were out of sight, Gabriel looked sharply to the sky, Andreas had sent him a telepathic message: "Gabriel, I will call upon you when Mephisto is well again. I thank you for being there for him."

(( thx Valek :grin: ... FYI, this all happened a hell of a long time ago, whenever I originally posted, so the next post will be more or less the present time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 9:54 pm Reply with quote
(( This is present time now, I'll post something later about the events that lead up to this ))

Mephisto watched the great City of Cascadia from the clock tower of an abandoned church. He felt so close to the City, it was painfull not to return. Even though he had spent no more than a year of his life in Cascadia, he felt as though it was his home. The thought of not being able to return was like the very fires of hell burning his flesh. Thanks to the clear night he could make out a small building off in the distance. "Would it be so wrong to visit the Elysium, just for one night?" he thought to himself, "No, I can't go back. Not in this state." A single blood tear rolled down Mephisto's right cheek as he watched the Elysium, wondering what could possibly be going in inside it. A bitterly cold wind ripped through his light coat as he sat with his knee's pressed againsthis chest. He merely watched the City, wondering if he would ever return to it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 11:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((woohooo meph!!! your back ...great to see you :smile::):)

Offline Profile