<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (For Real)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 7:06 pm Reply with quote
((Your last post is up to mine lol

And basicaly since we brought you back to life you owe us your very own un-life

That means that we can ask for pretty much everything and you will have to do it lol..Well while staying reasonalbe of course lol.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-21 14:09 ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 7:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( well ... seeing as Meph's a bit fucked up at the moment, talk to Andreas. He can get you anything you want ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 3:14 am Reply with quote
((Ok man lol))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 3:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:rofellos still leaning against the wall begins to aplaud the two cappadocians, he grins ever so slightly.:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:16 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:17 am Reply with quote
Gabriel wonders what the hell is taking them all so long and helps himself to another cup of Batjuice (tm)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 3:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MEPH! MEPH!!!!!!!!!

In memory of Mephisto:

"Mr. Croup, of the old firm. Obstacles obliterated, nuiscances eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry."

Dammit! And I just got back too..... ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:10 pm Reply with quote
(( hey Croup! wb man!

Mephisto then turned to Rofellos, then back to Batgirl and Valek. "I assume I was brought here my Andreas ... I am sure he can get you anything you want ... talk to him." Then the beast began to overtake him once more, and he threw his entire body weight into the cage. The metal began to bend as the weight was thrown into it. Rofellos smiled as he watched Batgirl and Valek Awe Mephisto onces more. As soon as Mephisto was calm again, they both turned to Rofellos.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 10:11 pm Reply with quote
(( by* Andreas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:43 am Reply with quote
"We will talk about this with this "Andreas"and "Yourself" a little later......"

As soon as Valek saw that the beast began to take over Mephisto...Valek smirked....and Batgirl and Valek awed Mephisto again....As soon as they awed Mephisto they turned back and looked at Rofellos....

Batgirl asked to him why was he hiding....
Valek frowned at the thought that he was spying on them....Valek turned to look at Mephisto....and smirked again....he then picked up a shovel....and looked at Mephisto again while Batgirl was questioning her childe....

Valek then said
"Time to get out....Ventrue...."

Valek opened the cage...Mephisto was still awed....As soon as Valek arrived to pull out Mephisto from the cage...the beast began to take over him again....Mephisto jumped toward Valek...Valek then quickly dodged Mephisto....as Mephisto landed behind him...Valek turned back to look at Mephisto...The beast took over Mephisto...Mephisto then punched Valek in the face...Valek's head turned right a little...and Valek gave the punch back...Making Mephisto...fall...As soon as Mephisto got up to attack again...due to the beast that took over his body....Batgirl quickly putted her darksword on Mephisto's back...as Mephisto turned back to look...Valek still with his shovel in hand...
hitted Mephisto with it behind his head...not too hard to not make the head rip off the body but hard enough to make him fall uncoucious.....

Mephisto fell on the ground uncoucious.....Batgirl still held her sword on Meph's chest just in case....

((Ok Andreas is still waiting outside of Bat's haven right?))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-23 22:44 ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Hiding? nay, i was not, merely observing,:he sighs: ill leave you now.

:before she could react he was gone:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:17 pm Reply with quote
(( whooo! think your so big with your shove-el! lmfao :lol: and yup, he's still waiting there

Andreas was pacing back and forth around the room, then stoped suddenly. Gabriel was helping himself to some of Batgirls potions as Andreas began walking again. He walked towards him in a few swift strides. Gabriel finished the cup of whatever he was drinking, when Andreas began speaking, "I have deceiphered the language Faust - eerhm - Mephisto used on his will."

"Oh?" Gabriel replied.

"Yes ... it seems that you were held in very high regards by him Gabriel ..."

"Oh?" Gabriel replied again, still in Awe at what Mephisto had tried to do. (( hope thats ok ))

"Yes ... he has left you a few things."

Gabriel remained silent.

Andreas picked up the large metal case from the groud, and set in on the table. He opened it with the contents facing away from Gabriel, then began to take out things. First he took out a large shield with 3 Ventrue Septors crossed along it, "This was yours, as was this." He handed him the shield and a large black Uzi (The Mark Of The Ventrue). He then took out a gold pocket-watch and handed it to him, "This has been handed down through my family. Sires, Childer, Brothers. Mephisto has left it with you. He had no childer, and you were like a brother too him ..." Andreas then took out a large stack of money and set that on the table near Gabriel, "For the Primogen of Clan Ventrue in Cascadia. And there is also this ..." Andreas opened a smaller case in the large one, and took out a giant silver sword, enrusted with jewels, and engraved with many names. "Vascivi Sortalo, Orvisius Byrnon, Mephistophiles ... Gabriel O'Brien. He has passed this to you Gabriel ..." He said then handed him the large sword.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:20 pm Reply with quote
(( encrusted*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel gazed down at the sword in the case. The light glinted off the sterling blade as it had for hundreds of thousands of years. Reaching down Gabriel could almost feel the honor with which the saber eminated. He picked it up and weighed it in his hand, flawless...perfectly balanced.
Swinging it lightly through the air it almost seemed one could HEAR the air being parted by the blade's razor fine points. Gabriel set the blade down on the table in front of him and looked up to the Ventrue.
"I thank you. Mephisto was an admirable Ventrue, the clan should mourn the loss of one so honorable." Gabriel said, recollecting the days when Mephisto had been fighting side by side with him. "I only hope we can honor his memory in a way fitting."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Andreas smiled at Gabriel, "Yes ... we should make such arrangements."

(( how lengthy! ))