<  Ancient Tomes  ~  the visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 4:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Adrianna returned to the lasombra haven a few hours early. It unnerved her that so many hunters had been encountered in the streets of cascadia, but Roffellos and jensill had done a good job of killing all the hunters they had encountered. She smiled, Rof was turning out to be a good person to know, first he had rescued her and now he had kept her safe in the streets.

AS she entered the haven, the room was dark and lonly. She paused in the doorway remembering a few weeks ago when she had been attacked in her own apartment. She wasn't as perceptive as some vampires, but she could still tell she wasn't alone.

"Reannag?"

"no my dear, Reannag is gone..."

She knew that voice and the sound of it gave her a chill that nearly dropped her to the floor.

"All the Lasombra in cascadia are gone... and now i've come for you."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
“You look surprised to see me my dear.” The shadows seemed to smile at her.

Adrianna hesitated in the doorway to gain her composure. When she over the shock she walked toward the mysterious shadow creature sitting on the couch. “No, not really, I knew you would show up sooner or later.”

“Oh,” It chuckled. “ My dear, you forget I know you, your indifference doesn’t work with me, so stop pretending you were expecting to see me… now then, have you no hug for your sire.”

She was afraid of his touch, so moved forward slowly. “what did you mean by Reannag is gone?”
(to be continued)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:19 am Reply with quote
"just that, she is gone and you my dear, are all that remains of our proud clan in cascadia." He steped forward out of the shadows and took her gently by the hand.

Adrianna din't know how to take the news. somehow part releived that she wouldn't have to take care of a vampire that couldn't fend for it's self and sad because Rea had always been so nice to her.

"now my dear, get your things i'm taking you back to LA where you belong."

She pulled away abruptly. "leave? I... I can't."

he looked at her and smiled affectionatly.

"oh, and what do you intend to do... move in with that sweet prince sorenti. That was Reannag's down fall. do you think for one minute that our clan enemies are going to give you shelter out of the goodness of their hearts... or maybe you think that you can lead our clan in this city, seek out some kind of revenge and bring us back our place in cascadia. My dear don't be nieve, it's very unbecoming.

She looked at the floor as if the answer was there at her feet. she felt his cold fingers touch her chin to raise her face so that he could look into her eyes.

"what if you stayed here with me?" the words came out before she could stop them.

He laughted :lol: until his body began to convulse.
"it's not that funny" she stammered.

"Oh yes, yes it really is... so little you know about our ways, i'm surprised you have lasted as long as this. my dear, i despise these carmillia vampires, but they hate me even worse. I represent all the things that they fear about themselves. if they even knew I was lose in their city, they would call the hunt now..."

she sat down on the couch and buried her face in her hands. it was all too much to consider, she still wasn't sure how long she had been in torpor. all that had happened in that time seemed imposible. Her thoughts returned to Roffellos, mephisto and batgirl. The risked their lives to save hers... yet.

"now come my dear time is short."

"wait jules, i have ghouls... i mean... Rea did."

"gone" he whispered.

"but this house... I mean our clan..."

"child I see you wish to stay, but to what end. I tell you they will kill you for being of my blood, and I will not have one of my childe live as a pander... look you have no support in this city. They think of you as nothing more then a joke... a Slut."

she looked up and shot him a sharp stare. "i'm not a slut... and what if I refuse to go."

"refuse?" he laughted again adding to her anger. "you can't refuse me my dear."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Arriving at his new home.

Carring his small white puppy under his left arm and a suitcase under the other, Calvin approaches and opens the front door.

Hello anyone here?

:P Away but still alive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:16 pm Reply with quote
((wooo hoooo, jumps up and down and hugs calvin... WB sweety)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
This is great, keep it going :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Jules was right. All he had to do was command her and she would do what ever he wanted.
But for some reason he hadn’t tried to control her thoughts, at least, not yet.

“Now come my dear, get your things.”

She got up and started toward the bedroom. There was no sense fighting him, she was not some powerful old vamp who stood a chance against him. She could defy him, she could even run away like she did last time, but he would just find her again. She stopped and turned to face him.

“I’m not going Jules… “

His eyes widened and his fist’s clenched.

“Look, if I stay I die, if I go with you I die in your little vampy war, what’s the difference?”

“You will not die with me, I will not let anything happen to you.” He insisted.

“wait a sec… you embraced me to be cannon loader girl…”

“cannon fodder dear… and that is not why I embraced you”

((have to go to work i'll do more later :cool: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 1:19 am Reply with quote
((errrr I think this thread but umm I hope you are not going to take off on us :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 5:30 pm Reply with quote
((hmmm... don't know that it will come to that cain, but i suppose it posible. either way my intention is not to leave SoC, I'm just trying to tie up some loose ends with my character and at the same time show what effect resent events have had on the clan lasombra. Adrianna is very close to me in real age, she has only been a vamp for 10 years and as i said in post ran away from her sire to be in cascadia. I guess we will see what happens right. As to calvins post I want him to show up I just haven't had a chance to work it in and it looks like i'm going out of town for the weekend so... monday or tonight will be my soonest post on this. :cool:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Hearing voices in the back room, Calvin puts down his puppy and suitcase. And walks slowly into the room. Seeing first Adrianna then an the unknown man.
Feelings of immense power rushing over Calvin's face and down his back. Knowing in his mortal mind that this abomination is utter evil and he should run now and run fast!
Looking into the monsters face and summoning all his willpower to look uneffected.
"Good Eve Sir. May I be of service to you or Lady Adrianna?"

His teeth gritting as he looks at the monster.
Looking at Adrianna for a clue as to what to do?

OOC: Um I know im guessing your Sire was Sabbat and has a complete lack of humanity? if not im sorrie and i take back my post. Loves to RP :grin:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:37 pm Reply with quote
her eyes got wide when she saw calvin appear in the door way. jules frowned at the interuption and let out a slow hiss as he showed his fangs too calvin.

"who is this mortal creature?" he turned and reached his long fingered hand toward Calvin pulling him forward with a thought.

the command left Calvin powerless to control himself. His legs walked sluggishly forward bringing him into reach of the fiend.

"leave him alone jules... he's mine." That was the only thing adrianna could think to say and she was certain it wasn't the right thing.

jules laughted, then bit into Calvin's flesh drinking some of his blood.

"aw my sweet, you have grown... I can see this... But this doesn't change a thing. Creature, fetch my sweet Adrianna and bring her along." He released Calvin from his grasp and like before the ghoul moved sluggishly forward completely under jules control.

Adrianna backed up, she could see the pain on Calvins face. He struggled to regain control of himself, fighting every step.

"release him jules..."

"and why do you care what becomes of this one, is he a pet?"

"yes.." she walked forward into calvins arms caressing his head with her hand.
then she whispered, tears filling her eyes
"oh calvin, i won't let anything happen to you..."

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2001-10-01 21:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2001-10-01 21:47 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:39 pm Reply with quote
((that was perfect calvin :cool: I just got home and need to think what happens next, so I try and post tonight k

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:54 am Reply with quote
((you turn Calvin :cool: ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:08 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Come on Calvin, write something!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Feeling her soft hands on his brow mopping his sweat covered forehead, Calvin looks in Adrianna's eyes.
"I'm.....I'm too weak." he stuttered uncontrolably.
His mind not in control of his body, he reaches out and begins to grab ahold of her.
She didn't expect Calvin's rush of power, his ghoul birthright of potence in full effect.
Blood running down his neck, weak from the loss of too much blood, he held her arm locked before him.
Nothing more then a puppet in this game.

"Bring her along now.", he said again.
As they slowly walked forward a small white puppy started barking uncontrolably.
Calvin's eyes came too, his mind returned.
"F*ck you Monster!"
Releasing Adriana's arm and pushing her behind him. Calvin stood forward. His eyes turned black.
"Leave our home!", he said angrily.
Closing his eyes tight, denying the gaze.

Pushing a button on his beeper, calling the extremely expensive security Reannag had afforded.
(( Yeah im a wuss )) :eek:

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2001-10-02 15:20 ]