<  Ancient Tomes  ~  the visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:05 pm Reply with quote
(( Erg now im waiting :cry: ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
"oh, and what do you intend to do with that?"

Jules grabs Calvin by the throat and lifts him off the ground.

"you should have minded your own business mortal, now you will pay."

"Jules... leave him alone..." She had to think of somethin fast or Calvin would die.
"leave him be and I will go with you willingly."

Jules lowers Calvin to his feet. "I knew you would see it my way, my sweet Adrianna." Then he throws poor Calvin across the room where he crashes into the wall.

Adrianna walks over to Calvin and stoops down next to him "Thank you Calvin, but I couldn't bare seeing you killed. We are the last Lasombra in this city and I need you to do something for me. Go to Valek and tell him I've gone against my will. Tell him..."

She looked over her shoulder at Jules to see if he was listening, but she knew he was. "tell him what has happened here."

She stood up and walked over to her sire and took him by the arm. "Lets go Jules..."

"And your Things"

"i'm sure you will buy me new things" she forced a smile and walked out the door with her sire.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 10:00 pm Reply with quote
A pitiful mess on the ground Calvin watches as she leaves with him.
She was the last of his kin and now she was gone. Too weak to rise Calvin waits till security arrives.

"There was an intruder...ambulance", he stutters as he falls under.
*BEEP BEEP*
"He has 5 broken ribs, a fractured skull, severe blood loss, and severe neck dammage ? ", the doctor said.
"This one is definatly a fighter to survive this long."

An hour later Calvin comes too. "Awwww my head.", as he shakes it painfully from side to side.

" I hate vampires. They always kick my ass. Why do I always have to get my ass kicked by vampires? I mean really, I'm a nice guy, right? "
Looking down at his shattered mortal body.

"Eh guess thats not good.", as he laughs with a twisted smile.

"Guess I'll blow some juice on this one.", as his body quickly erases most of the dammage.

Standing up detaching all the tubes and needles.

Reaching into his pocket removing his cell phone.

"Hello Max.......I need Valek immediatly...... NO now.........Yes its important.......I know im normally not allowed an audience......DO IT........oh yeah make me drink ill be there soon.

(( Okay guess im back to waiting patiently ))

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2001-10-02 17:01 ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 11:49 pm Reply with quote
As Valek entered Elysium,he heard the phone ring...he quickly looked at Max picking up the phone...and headed to the darkest corner of the room...Valek then sat...obviously waiting for someone...Max continued to talk on phone..and suddenly turned to look at Valek...and said
"Excuse me..."
Valek turned his head to look at Max and said
"What?"

-Max-"Theres a call for you here...and it sounds important..."
Valek raised an eyebrow...

-Valek-"Hmmmm"
-Max-"Mr.?your taking it?"
Valek then walked his way to the counter where Max was...He looked at Max...
"Who........is.........it......"

-Max-"It's Calvin sir...and it really sounds important..."
-Valek-"Fine..."
Valek took the phone quickly from Max's hands
wondering why Calvin wanted to talk to him..
Valek then talked on the phone...
"Yes..?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:03 am Reply with quote
"Mr Valek, it is important that I inform you of Miss Adrianna's dissapearance. She was taken from the Lasombra haven by what I believe to be her Sire."

" She specifically asked for me to inform you, if you would like I could bring you to the scene, but im sure they have fled."

"I would like to offer my services if you choose to save her? I have a gun and am willing to do whatever it takes?"

"I will be at Elysium soon, perhaps you should inform the Sheriff of what has occured?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:50 am Reply with quote
As Valek listened to what Calvin was saying...Valek frowned hearing that Adrianna been somewhat "captured" of some sort...
Valek replied saying
"Yes..i would like to see the scene...it will be of some help trust me....and im aware of the low number of Lasombra in Cascadia,therefore Adrianna will be rescued..
I wont allow anyone to take away a kindred and think that they can get away with it...Yes..ill be waiting in Elysium...and ill inform the Sheriff about it..."

Valek then sat in Elysium waiting for Calvin to show up..........

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:56 am Reply with quote
(( your moody ass better call me to Valek. or are you going to go and try to sneak and rescue some one with out my help. HA fat chance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:48 pm Reply with quote
((Valek will call you too man :smile:))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-06 07:49 ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Still waiting in Elysium...waiting for Calvin to show up...Valek picked up the phone and dialed Drain's number...telling him about this whole thing....Valek knew that the help of Drain would be of a great help...

-Few minutes later after calling Drain-

Valek picked up the phone again and dialed Cain's number...telling him about this sort of "Kidnapping" too....

Valek then sat in Elysium...waiting.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Screeching into the Elysium parking lot in a silver lotus, Calvin jogs up to the front door huffing and puffing.

“Valek, are you ready?”

Of coarse Valek was ready and waiting, and so was Max with Calvin’s drink in one hand and a towel in the other.

Grabbing the glass and shooting it down, then the towel.
“Ready, whew”

Both men walked to the car and took off. Pulling up to the dark and dreary Lasombra haven.

“This is where he took her”, pointing to the exact spot.
“I apologize for the poor lighting, that’s how we like it. Her things are in her room; I’d ask you not search them unless it is absolutely necessary. I will go and make sure the security system is up and working”

Leaving Valek to do his search.

Changing out of his bloody clothes and into something more suitable.

[ This Message was edited by: Calvin on 2001-10-06 13:50 ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 1:33 am Reply with quote
(( aaahh i didn't make it to the esylum befor you left dammit.
Drain slid the lid off of the sewer enterence and ducked down just in time to avoid haveing his head taken off by the speeding car. He took mental note of the licence plate. Drain went up the stairwell to the room to see Valek. the noss had the tape of the kiddnapping in his jacket and was sure that it would be helpfull in the investgation
(( the tape was mentioned in the mephesto post haha,
while talking to the bartender Drain discovered that Valek was in the car that almost killed him in the parking lot. and that it was heading to addreinnas home.
Drain called a cab from the esylums phone and had it meet him down the street.

LATER
Drain pulled up to the appartment building and headed up the stairs to see valek and the ghoul Calvin.
:grin:rain cloaks himself in the night before entering the building

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 3:07 am Reply with quote
((Nice post man..going to post ic too soon :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 3:19 am Reply with quote
"Poor lightning you say...darkness is the best place to be at all times.....Ill go take a look around the appartment..."

Valek then started to look where Adrianna was originaly "took away"...He then noticed some blood on the floor...a bit away from where he was...Valek then walked his way to where the blood was...he kneeled on one knee...looking at it...he then raised his head...looking at the door of Adrianna's room and said to Calvin while touching the blood on the floor...."What exactly happened here?"

As he said that...Valek heard footsteps...and turned his head to look at the entrance door........

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 5:43 pm Reply with quote
“When I arrived there was a man named Jules speaking with Adrianna. He was unlike the vampires of Cascadia you understand. He is monstrous and far from human. He is a Sabbat Elder”

“The Sabbat has little use for ghouls, so upon my approach he drank my blood and ordered me to take Adrianna for him. I was unable to resist at first. Moments after I managed to break his control, so he quickly dispatched me against that wall”, Calvin said pointing at the wall.

“Adrianna did not wish for me to be destroyed so she went with him. They left out these doors. Before she left she asked me to tell you of this, and that she awaits your rescue”

“The blood is mine, probably of little use to you”

Turns to look at the front door.

(( Is always confused how everyone gets the Lasombra on film. ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Valek noded slowly as Calvin explained what happened...

"And you dont know where he could have took her...she didnt told you anything beside that she got away against her will?"

Valek still looked at the entrance door while talking....And headed toward it...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-07 13:47 ]