<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The cursed cross....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 5:08 pm Reply with quote
((This post picks up where the "Left behind the curse still roam" thread left))

One of the civil's of Nazareth approached the ship....he knocked on the door...at this moment the door opened violently...letting the walking dead that Angelica brought back to life attack them....there was about 50 corpse...the corpses all attacked the civilian of Nazareth....All of the civils were slowly dying....Angelica walked out of the ship,walking through the pile of dead bodies...in the distance,a strange forest could be seen....Angelica entered it...
She slowly walked in it...while laughing evily,the tree's seemed to be alive as she walked pass by them,groans coming out of them could be heard...She continued walking foward

-1 hour later-

Angelica reached what she walk looking for,a strange,cold,dark and evil temple...There was a few wraiths guarding the entrance,strangely those wraiths seemed to know Angelica,so they lat her pass...She entered this temple....In the distance an altar with a small reversed black cross on it could be seen...She reached for it...and looked at it carefuly before touching it...Strange looking letters and small pentagrams were carved on it...the name Valek was also carved on this unholy cross...
Angelica smiled and took it slowly in her hands....smiling at it...

Meanwhile......

Valek was in his office....as Angelica touched the cross.....Valek felt a huge ammount of hate and anger rise up in him....
The words
"Kardama-DAMA-Los-espiritious-ANGELICA-Arkama-ANGELICA"Came out of Valek's mouth in somewhat a demonic way...

Meanwhile.....

Angelica took this cross smiling at it...Angelica walked his way back to the ship...walking pass the pile of corpses again,mouthing strange words that made all the dead go away,just like if nothing happened....The ship was on his way back....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:15 pm Reply with quote
((ruh roh....its never good when other people can make someone else talk.... and this guys running our city!! Watch out Cascadia!!! Love the post Val.... this is schweet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:30 pm Reply with quote
((Ooops lol i forgot to tell something,those words Valek said it by himself lol...no one made him talk lol.

And thanks man :smile: and i agree with what your details says ::points the "from" word on the left::Very true :smile: lol))

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-22 13:34 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:18 pm Reply with quote
((oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I see... got a lil confused... she stroke the cross and you started talking.... thought there was a connection... but stoopid ass me is wrong again... anyways it dont take asway from the fact that thats a helluva post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:21 pm Reply with quote
((Yep theres a connection since Angelica is Valek's sire,when she took the cross Valek felt it,instead of talking in english Valek just used the demonic language to talk..Theres something special about this cross ill post it later :smile:

Sorry for the confusion man lol i should have mention it.))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:52 pm Reply with quote
((Arrgggh damn cappas....too much for my small Brujah brain to comprehend....wheres my beer?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:40 am Reply with quote
((::hands Chaz a beer::Here you go man :smile: ))