<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dawn what's the big idea???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Cain sat watching the sunrise. The colors were amazing of course the pinks and reds blazing a trail acroosed the horizen. The sky was turining blue with hints of purple at the edges it was much as he had rememberd. He still prefered the night though the darkness was a friend that could comfort like no other. It could help hide you from your enemies and keep you safe. As the sun continued to rise he watched trying to figure out what everyone saw in this simple thing that happed every morning that tells the kindred that it is time for them to retreat and turn the world back over to the kine for the day. As he watched the sun begin to peak over the horizen a guard approched and handed Cain the last set of messages for the day. He looked nervously at the scene unfolding befor him............

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl passed the guard who gave her a very worried look then motioned towards the door. He had left the heavy door ajar, through the slight opening Batgirl could see Cain watching in amazement as the night sky turned to day.

"Cain?" Batgirl spoke softly, taking his large hand in hers.

He turned to face her and smiled, the love in his eyes so obvious. Batgirl returned the smile and touched his face. He moved her gently to his lap and together they sat holding each other and watched as the rays of sunshine spread over the city.

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 2:59 pm Reply with quote
((Careful not to get burned here lol,
Great posts :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:40 am Reply with quote
The sun was slowly inching its way into the sky, its rays growing warmer by the second. Batgirl turned her head away from the view and nestled closer into Cain's arms. If this was to be final death, in the arms of her lover was where she wanted to be.

Cain continued to watch, his eyes squinting against the brightness. He did not understand the attraction of this seemingly unnatural vision. The skyline of Cascadia seemed almost alien against the blue sky... but still he watched and waited.

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((aww you guys aint going to kill your chars are you...awwww

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 4:22 pm Reply with quote
((Hey...listen to what rea just said...Dont kill your chars...i just hope your not killing them :(...
::looks worried:: c'mon dont do that.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-22 11:23 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:27 pm Reply with quote
((ummmmm WTF are you guys doin???? in case you didn't realize.....SUNLIGHT=BAD!!!!! If ya want a tan like Sorenti... go to a 24 hour Fake'n Bake!!!! (fake'n bake = tanning salon in Albertan)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:53 pm Reply with quote
((bbwwhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'll wait for Cain to post the next part ;)

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( ::picks up the phone:: Yeah .... Gabe, we need you to stop 2 more suicides .... Yup, Cain and Batty ....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:17 pm Reply with quote
((::looks at Cain::
Get you and Bat out of that sun light man..Dont kill your chars man this would not be cool :( ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Cain sat watching the sunrise with his beloved. As the sun cleared the horizen he sudenly got very tired he picked up the remote and turned the T.V. off and carried his beloved to their bed ...........

(( heh heh heh had ya'll worried huh LMAO well now we have a bed room scene again heh heh stay tuned .........))

[ This Message was edited by: Cain on 2001-09-22 17:23 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 11:55 pm Reply with quote
(( Now that was just no fun ... GOD!!! ... I hate endings like that .. you get all worked up .. and then someone deflates your balloon. Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr ... lol ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
LoL @ Cain Fuck dude thats some funny SHIT!!!!!!!! woooooaaawwwwww i read this and when i saw you were watching tv i laughed real good! Damn guys this was FUNNY!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:42 am Reply with quote
((LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Man this is some funny stuff alright LOL!!! And you got me worried til i read this post,i was even about to mail you about not killin' both of your chars lol good one man LOL!!))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 1:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( ::pouts:: How come I dont get any? .... aww forget it, I'm gonna go crawl into bed with a bottle of tequila ...