<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (Almost)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
- Tuesday, September 18th, 2001 -

Mephisto was driving down one of Cascadia's many highways ... as usual listening to a little Bach on the way to the Elysium. Quite a nice night actually, pleasently cool and a sence of calmness filled the air. Smiling, he turned the Silver Bentley Azure off of the highway and onto one of the roads to get from his Haven to the Elysium. Passing a few cars, he decided to take the shorter, more direct route there. However, that way also happened to pass by forest. He continued to drive down the road, drumming slightly on the steering wheel. Little did he know, that a small group of Garou were lying in wait only a few 100 yards away. They were planning to attack him in a polt of revenge for the events that had transpired a few nights prevoius. Cain had gotten word that Wolves had been spotted in a small town to the East of Cascadia. Mephisto had been sent to investigate, and while there, had slain many Wolves and 2 Were-Wolves. Slowing down the car a little, Mephisto turned the corner and the car was immersed in an erie darkness. The perfect time to strike. 1 Garou lept in front of the car, Mephisto slamed on the brakes, and just so much as nudged the Garou in front of him. His eyes wide in awe, he hit the seatbelt release button and dove into the back as the Garou jumped onto the hood and smashed through the windsheild with its massive claws. Narrowly missing a swipe from it, he rummaged around for something under the back seat, while with the other hand unshealthed a large silver sword. The took out The Sword of Orvisius and his newly found Ventrue Clan Sheild and jumped out the door. The Garou still on the hood, Mephisto took a first swipe at it. The Garou looked at him and dove down, hitting Mephisto right in the chest with its massive claws, knocking him to the ground. The Garou stood back up, swiping like mad at Mephisto as he franticly tried to regain his sence of perception. Knocking away some of the swipes by the Garou, he managed to stand upright and take a shot at the massive creature in front of him. Hitting it a few times, on the face and in the chest, it looked ready to fall. The Garou let out a howl to make skin crawl and two more emerged from the forest. Taking one last swipe at the injured Garou, he watched it fall. Quickly casting Fortitude, he prepeared himself for Final Death as the Garou jumped closer to him. He healed himself a few times, then watched the Garou coming from the right. Mephisto held out his sword strongly, the Garou almost impailed itself on it, but stoped just in time. Cursing, Mephisto took a swing at the Garou in front, then felt the clams of the Garou to the left dig into his back, send him foreward. Crashing go the ground, face first, he felt the Garou from the right smash into his back, sending him foreward again. He though to himself about his freinds, then his family back in New York, as he prepared for one last crushing blow to his back. The he heard the sound of gunfire, and a very loud engine coming from behinfd him. He heard the Garou's flesh being riped open as it took 30 or 40 bullets to the chest. He then heard both Garou run off into the darkness, as the Black Hum-Vee pulled up beside him.
"Need a ride Sir?" Oliver, Mephisto's driver said to him.
Mephisto pressed hardly on the ground and pushed himself upwards. Blinking the blood out of his eyes he took the hand that was extended to him "Thank you Oliver .... how did you know?"
Oliver looked at him, smiling as he helped him into the car "All of your vehicles have a tracking device in then Sir, and when they get dammaged, we will pick it up."
Mephisto helped imself to a warmed bag of Kindred Royaly blood, healing himself a few times, the wouds on his chest and back healing. "I'll have to speak to Miss. Reannag about getting some more of that scar removal cream."
"Yes, Sir." Oliver replid as he drove the Hum-Vee towards the Elysium.

[b:2d5a6c1382]Money's just the way we keep score.[/b:2d5a6c1382] - Mephisto09-19 21:26 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-09-19 21:28 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:30 am Reply with quote
((Nice post man :smile:,for a second i thought your char was going to die :( you better not kill yourself man..you hear me lol..))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:36 am Reply with quote
(( heh heh ... ty ... and no, Meph wont be dieing ::looks around:: unless someone kills him! but in which case, u gots Vascivi Sortalo on your ass, muuahahahahahaha! and no, I wont tell you who that is, just beware!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:23 pm Reply with quote
(( ::rubs his chin:: Hmm .... 15 views, 2 replies :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((nice post meph...you want to do it on here i need to see you ic anyway...ive got something to tell you :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 4:04 pm Reply with quote
(( Vascivi .. or whatever his name is ... is a bad, bad, withered old man. Hehehehe ... He's a knock over, don't worry about him. :grin: Just joking. Nice post Meph ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
Rea frowned as mephisto asked for some of her scar healing cream.
"who needs it meph?" she asked softly, Jacob was asleep on the sofa, they had come to the elysium after mephisto had picked her up from near Bats haven.
"I do....for this...." he replied slowly as he lifted his shirt up slightly.
Rea looked at the partly healed gash on his chest.
"what happened, what have you been doing ?" she asked as she ran her fingers along the outline of it .
"I've been out driving...i was passing by the forest and I was attacked by garou....they had a reason to attack me you see... the other night cain sent me to go and kill garou and i succeeded...the ones who attacked me were obviously out for revenge" he answered..." theres more as well I have a large one on my back" his eyes watched Rea as she walked over to her bag and began to search for the small pot of cream.
"you will have to take the shirt of meph..I'm sure you don't want it staining " she smiled knowing that the shirt wouldn't have been cheap.
meph nodded and slid his shirt of his muscular body.((lol
Rea stood in front of him looking closely at the scar on his chest, her fingers trailing over it .
"does that hurt?" she frowned , her finger touching something on his chest.
Meph winced..." yes...a bit...."
Rea bent over him more closely examining something....
Meph began to worry...."what is it Rea for gods sake tell me"
"It's part of a claw...a garou claw I should think...its in quite deep all I can see is the tip where it has snapped off...it will have to come out you know...."
Meph shuddered slightly..." are you sure...?"
Rea looked at him.." well your not having the cream if you wont let me take it out...there would be no point in using it now would there ?"

Meph watched as Rea took the sharp long bladed knife in her slender hands.His hands gripped the side of the chair.
As the knife point touched where the claw was embedded he flinched, waiting for Rea to get the claw out.
"I haven't started yet meph..im not going to have to sit on you am i ?
"just get it out Rea please..." he said through gritted teeth.
Rea sat astride his knees and bit her lip as she decided how to go about this.
The knife plunged into the wound and Rea moved it around, trying to ease the claw closer to the surface of his skin, her fingers tried to grasp hold of it and pull it out, small droplets of blood ran down his chest.
Meph's hands gripped the chair arm harder as he felt the knife moving around.
"I'm sorry meph...this is going to hurt..."
Rea plunged the long sharp blade even deeper into his chest and smiled as the blade touched the end of the claw..
"grit your teeth meph...ive nearly got it .."
Rea pulled the knife out at and angle and her nimble fingers grasped the claw and pulled it free of his chest.
"I'm sure you enjoyed that..." meph said as he looked at the claw..." I cant believe I ve been walking around with that stuck in me...damn those garou..."
Rea looked at it closely and after wiping it with one of the towels that Max had brought her, she slid it into her pocket.
"all done meph I'll clean it up and then we are finished " she smiled softly at him...he was one of the people that she would miss the most in the city...him and Gabe had been so good to here and it hurt her to think that she was leaving them behind...she knew that they were not her clan but she felt somehow responsible for them,maybe because of sorenti, she wasn't sure, but she knew that she would protect them if she had to. meph and gabe both had come to her at one stage asking for advice or just to talk and they had done the same for her.
Jacob sighed in his sleep, his eyes flickering open, Rea bent over him and kissed his head.""shhh little man ...go back to sleep."..she grinned as his thumb slipped into his mouth and he fell back to sleep.
Rea cleaned up meph's wound and applied the cream to his chest and his back.

((ok meph...nurse Rea has finished...im going to start charging you guys for this... :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 4:20 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:31 pm Reply with quote
((Rea, I've got this nasty rash on my bum... can ya check it out for me? Nice post Meph...those damn garou....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 1:19 am Reply with quote
(( heh heh ... ty Rea :smile: ... I'll post in a little bit, I's gots buisiness to attend too