<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Sitting outside at sunrise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 5:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm

He sits outside watching the everchanging sky...yet not watching...the rock he sat atop was cold and damp, almost like his heart was becoming. He almost felt a hatred for everything but beutiful women...but even then it was for thier blood...This Setite female was becomeing an agrivation however..for a while he thought about simply thrusting a stake in her heart and dragging her outside for the sun to consume...but that was out of the question...then he thought about poisoning her with Nosferatu blood...no..that wouldnt work either...someone would find out it was he who did it. Then it his him...wait for her to break another tradition...then bring it up with Valek...as to follow the chain of command.

then there was this urge he felt to torture a tender young woman...but ...it wasnt REALLY torture he had in mind..just the thought of it plauges his mind like smallpox on the native Americans... its best to think of something else.

no matter how hard he tried he thought of that setite..and how badly he wanted to destroy her...and why you may ask? she annoyed him, oh ad not just that, she dared to challenge his word, in public, and more importantly in from of His Clansmen Valek. but she is undeserving of a clean death, he wants her to suffer...he wants her to hear a thousand screams of faraway voices, he own voices. He wants her to see what she longs to see, Herself. and he wants her to smell, the smell of death and decay like non other. he wants to bury her in the corpses of her freinds and family. Why you may ask once more. well...the main reason is, she annoys him.

he wishes he could explain this hate...but he cant...he can only hope he can control it, and his lust for blood, before something terrible happens.

(yawn* im tired im not re-reading it tonight...prolly alot of typos and errorrs. :smile: ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 6:45 am Reply with quote
(( very nice )) :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:26 am Reply with quote
((uhoh...... I think we're gonna need another setite soon... looks like the new one has a short shelf life :P

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 9:22 am Reply with quote
(( Well Rof sweety ... I wouldn't really advise killing Kiya ... I think that she could help your clan a lot more then you think .. but hey ... go ahead and try .. feel free .. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 4:01 pm Reply with quote
((Just a reminder....dont break any rules or traditions man :smile: you know what will happen
if you break rules or traditions lol...

But very nice post btw man :smile: ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-19 11:02 ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 6:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(((just stating how he feels with this annoyance...kiya that is.... :cool:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((don't do it rof...think of the traditions....:;whispers:: you really dont want valek to punish you....believe me you dont.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:26 pm Reply with quote
(( he is a cappa and they like pain so he may enjoy it lol. I know batty likes it rough.::thanks for the copy of your home movie Caino :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:06 am Reply with quote
(ive seen them, she likes it hard...err...the pain that is... :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:19 am Reply with quote
((OMG I feel so..... violated...... :cry:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:04 am Reply with quote
((i know i like you batty, now i know we do have another thing in common :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 12:28 pm Reply with quote
::is too shocked to speak::

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 12:34 pm Reply with quote
(( :eek: hmmmmmm....... what did i miss here :: ponders the above statements ::

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:30 pm Reply with quote
((::wonders which movie he sent :roll: ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:24 pm Reply with quote
(( Ooohhhhhhhhhh God ... ::covers her eyes and ears:: You people are sick. ::peeks around the corner to see the movie that Drain is watching::