<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The sickness......embraced

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:12 am Reply with quote
After hearing of recent murders that took place outside of Cascadia...But still very near,it as been one week that someone was murdering christians,priests,nuns.Since it was not Valek,Valek wondered who this someone could be...Valek then left his haven...and walked out of Cascadia...he walked in the dakr and cold forest for about 2 hours....Valek stoped walking...hearing screams,Valek looked around...only noticing
a church...Valek smirked at it...And walked toward it...Valek walked walking up the stairs of the church...The sound of a foot stepping on a pool of blood could be heard as Valek walked his way up the stairs...Valek stoped and looked down at his feet....and noticed that he just stepped in blood...Valek smirked...and then smiled evily at it,as he saw that it was coming from inside the church...blood passing under the door....Another scream could be heard...Valek then opened the door of the church...rather hard...

As Valek opened the door,he saw a girl holding a nun by her collar with a knife against the nun's throat...She was saying
"Who will help you now...........DIE!!!"

The girl then gutted the nun..from an ear...to the other one...Valek smiled evily at what this girl just did...And quickly looked around...noticing a few dead priest and nuns laying...dead on the floor...Valek smirked at them mouthing the words
"How sad........i wasnt here to see this"
Valek smirked...

The girl then turned back and looked at Valek...and said
"Who are you?"

Valek crossed his arms...not answering...
She then said
"Dont play games with me!!!"
She then threw a knife at Valek....Valek simply bowed his head to the left...making the knife miss him...The girl took out another knife from her pocket and runned toward Valek...Valek smirked waiting...arms still crossed....The girl stabbed Valek's left shoulder...Valek didnt moved...and looked at the knife in his shoulder...and smirked....the girl bowed her head to the right...looking at Valek's face and said
"What...are you....?"

Valek...quickly grabbed her behind her neck and punched her in the stomach...the girl fell on the ground uncouncious...Valek thought about killing her...as he took out his sword...he then looked around at all the priest and nuns the girl killed....and said to himself"This hate can be used...."

Valek noticed a coffin...in the church...he pulled the girl and lay her in it...Valek then wrapped a rope around the coffin...and walked outside pulling the coffin by the rope....Valek walked all the way back to his haven...passing by the forest so no one could see him....he entered his haven still pulling the coffin by the rope.....Valek then waited...looking at this coffin evily...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:15 am Reply with quote
((Oh and just for rp purpose this church was outside of Cascadia,in the middle of a lost forest,so no one ever saw or heard the killings,i posted that for a new Cappadocian member coming...So just read it lol and as for what concerns this IC to all of you that have read it you never heard of it :smile:and never will lol))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-16 03:17 ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:54 am Reply with quote
((woot!!!

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:49 am
Lilith woke up and she found out she was in a cofin and she could barely move...She hited on the cofin a cople of time....trying to get out she then stopped and heard someone laughing ........evily......She stopped moving to see what would happen....
((GET ME OUT OF THERE! LoL!!! :lol: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Valek looked at the coffin,the girl was hitting on it...obviously trying to get out..Valek laughed evily...suddenly she stopped....

Valek then took an axe...and hitted the coffin once with it...
"Silence...."

The girl screamed "Let me out of here or ill kill you!!!"

-Valek-"Good...let the hate and anger guide your acts.."

-Lilith-"Your shit!people is shit!your all gonna die!!!"

-Valek-"Hate is rising in you....let it continue...."

-Lilith-"Wait til i get out of here,you'll see how much i can hate!!!"

-Valek-"But you aint coming out...not until i hear your name,and why you were doing what you were doing back there...."

-Lilith-"When i get out of here,ill make you suffer the way you made me suffer."

-Valek-"This is your last chance,name and what were you doing there.."

-Lilith-"My name is Lilith and if you dont get me out of here right now,you will hear and see more then just rumors...ill make you suffer more then those nuns i killed!!!"

-Valek-"You want to get out!!You will!!"

Valek then lifted the coffin and threw it on the wall hard...the coffin exploded into small pieces making Lilith fall on the ground...Lilith slowly stand up...dazzed...
Valek then walked his way til he reached her....he lifted her by her throat,choking her a little...Valek eye's turned black and his voice changed...sounding more like a demonic one...and he said

"YOU LIKE THE KILLING!!!YOU LIKE TO MAKE THEM ENDURE PAIN!!!TO END THE PITYFUL REIGN OF MANKIND!!!YOU LIKE THIS!?!?"

-Lilith-"I love killing peoples,ill always do,i love watching their expressions,the fear in their eyes for me and the pain when they die..."

-Valek-"WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO LAST FOR ETERNITY...THE KILLING....?"

Lilith smiled evily and said "Yes...i live to kill,and die to make them suffer even more"

-Valek-"This is your final decision?"
Lilith noded...with a sick smile on her face..

-Valek-"Good...."

Valek then bit her on her neck....Lilith already dazzed,felt her strenght all go away...Valek finished the embrace...Lilith then fell on the floor...Valek turned back looking away and said
"As you close your eyes,you will feel your life slipping away...a huge ammount of pain entering you,but dont worry,its only your body dying...."

At this moment Lilith started to roll on the ground screaming in pain...feeling her body dying slowly...Valek smirked at it...remembering the day when he got embraced back over 1300 years ago...

Lilith stopped moving...letting out her last breath....Valek went in the backroom,taked a coffin again and bringed it the room he was in minutes ago...he then put Lilith in the coffin and chained it....Valek then went out of his haven by the back door,leading to the forest...he walked pulling the coffin by the chains....Valek had nothing to fear of the sunlight...as the path he took was always in eternal darkness...

-A few nights later-

Valek arrived at his hometown....Valarious...
The city was dead...empty with no one in it...Valek went to the cemetery...the same cemetery that his sire bringed him to bury him....Valek opened the coffin,Lilith woke up at the same time...her eyes opened wide...revealing red eyes....Wondering what was happening to her...Valek then chained Lilith...and started to dig a hole in the cemetery...

-Few minutes later-

Valek finished digging...he then lifted Lilith and put her in the hole...Lilith released a strange scream,nearly the same as the ones of Valek does...her voice seemed to turn into a demonic one as well....Valek smirked...and then started to put the soil back on her....while saying
"3 nights...you will stay 3 nights in this soil...."

Valek continued to bury her.....

-Few minutes later-

Valek finished...and noticing that dawn was approaching,he went to what was once his house in his mortal life....hiding from the sun light.....and waited...until the 3 nights passed...........

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 6:54 pm Reply with quote
((wow thats exactly how i wanted to thing to happen i wanted to be agressivce and all and i was lol :smile: thanks Valek VERY nice post! cause we are :evil: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 7:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((:sings: I see trouble.....lots of trouble...so much trouble, it is coming and you will die!!! :grin:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:20 pm Reply with quote
1 night passed.....Valek went to the cemetery...walked around the grave...and said
"As each night pass,demons voices you will hear...."

Valek then took out his sword...stabbed the ground with it....he kneeled and touched the blade of it,his eyes turned black...his voice changed into a demonic one...and he then said

"Cthulhu dawn,

Spatter the stars
Douse their luminosity
With the demonic touch
Promulgating the birth
Of another hell on earth
Shadows gatherpoisoned henna for the flesh
A necrotic cattle brand
The hissing downfall pentagram
Carven deep upon the church doors of the damned
But no passover is planned
A great renewal growls at hand
And only when they're running
Will they come to understand.....

So ends the pitiful reign of Man..

When the moon exhales
Behind a veil
Of widowhood and clouds
On a biblical scale
We raise the stakes
To silhouette the impaled
Crowds......

Within this kissed disembowel arena
A broken seal on an ancient curse
Unleashes beast from the seismic breach
With lightning reach and genocidal thirst
Mountains of archaos theories
In collision as at planetary dawn
Apocalypse's razorbacks
Beat wings on glass as thunder cracks
Unfurled across a world to the black

Cthulhu Dawn....

Shatter the glass house
Wherein spirits breathe out
Halitosus of the soul
From a reeking abscess
Plague of far rightouness
All fates hang in balance
Mocking crucified dolls
An inquisition ours
When the sun goes out our power
Will extend throughout Heaven like Asphodel
As they have for countless accustomed
To burning effigies of our enemies well

When a corpse wind howls
And awakes fom drowse
The scheming dead freed
Of gossamer shrouds
We gorgonise eyes
Of the storm aroused
Red....

Blinding time
All lines dine on this instance
A melting spool of beggar,negative frames
The skies teem alive,to watch die
Mankind hauled to fable in vast tenement graves

Cthulhu dawn!"

Valek rememered those words well...as his sire told him those words a long time ago when he got embraced.....

Valek took back his sword...and walked out of the cemetery.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 2:41 am Reply with quote
((oooooooh that ROCKED!!!

C'est ainsi amusement à être un Cappadocian

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 3:14 am Reply with quote
((wow valek its really nice.....

C'est super chouette comme parole! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 3:16 am Reply with quote
((Thanks lol

Oui je suis d'accord Batgirl,c'est amusant d'etre un Cappadocian :smile: lol ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 3:41 am Reply with quote
The Second night........

Valek returned to the grave,took out his sword again,stabbed it in the earth...touched the blade of it...his eyes
turned black again....and the following words came out of his mouth

"Sunset,expect
This to be yourlast with our vast return
As Death is set
At three sixes where hill-beacons burn

Darkness,undress
Your descending skirts yield a thirsting altar
Blood-red,yet stull unfed
Lips distend ending time to falter

Welcome arms wide and crucified...
the slaughter

Lightning freezes seven
Outtakes from the rape of the world
Sins expelled from Heaven
Now befoul from the bowels of hell

Where the tragic in theory and practice fell

Last prayers,hang in the air
Each unto their own rag and bonemeal saviours
Strung where crippled vultures dare...
Coughs another cross to GRAVE GOD'S FAILURE!!

Once the forest spired
Nurtured un nature's heart
Now great cedars feed the pyres
Need-fires lit for greater harm
As her children toy with razors...

Sightless and deeply scarred
And the moon arose to phase her
Cracks a grin so wide it hides the stars

And lights our path
Back through the shattered glass

We come like drumming thunder
Tides enwreathed in scum and plunder
Kraken-teethed to tear asunder
All those too blind to see...

Where the tragic in theory and practice meet

Deranged,uncaged
We rage like a plague through this age of greed
Sowers of discord,growing wars to reap
A terrible crop to beat a vicious retreat

Scorched Earth,rebirth
Disintered in the writhe of the lone survivor
Whose worth is worse than the cure
Of sardonicus choking on his own saliva

Who shares the last laugh now!?
Dead wedded fates fulfil their vows?
Foot in mouth of scared crows
Facedown in dust and poisoned ground...."

Valek took the sword off the ground and then looked at the palm of his hand...looking at the carved pentagram and the 7 points around it on the palm of his hand...Valek thought a little...and then put his hand on the ground where Lilith been buried...Valek mouthed the words
"Demonis.....Lilith"

At this moment,a red mist appeared on Valek's right arm...slowly crawling on his arms...and entered the ground....

Valek then stood up and looked at the palm of his hand again...and smirked....the pentagram was still there but there was 6 points instead of 7 now......Valek passed a demon to Lilith....Valek walked away of the cemetery again.......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 3:59 am Reply with quote
The third night......

On a stormy night Valek walked his way back to the graveyard again...Valek closed his eyes and made a mental connection with Lilith
he made her see that he was standing on her grave....seeing this Lilith then screamed out of anger wanting to come out..Valek said
"You will get out on your own....like i did....use your hate...your anger....and the demon inside you...."

Lilith tried....but nothing happened...so Valek sat there waiting....

-Few minutes later-

The eart started to shake...Valek smiled evily looking at what was happening...Then the hole where Lilith was buried exploded...making the earth fly in the air..
There was white fog coming out of the hole...
and an evil voice could be heard...Valek smiled evily again...Lilith came out of the hole....looking at Valek with what was looking like respect...She then kneeled in front of him....Valek said
"Stand up......and come....you have yet to meet the other of your kind now...."

Valek and Lilith walked back to Cascadia.....

Lilith didnt looked bad,or mindbreaked after
coming out of the grave.....which was a good sign............

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 8:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Sits in his room in the cappacatta. :smile:

Offline Profile