<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The death of Eliza...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 5:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Eliza went to chicago to see a friend but when she arrived Eliza heard and saw a gun fight so she took her gun out and helped her friend Jake Eliza then said "What the hell is going on?!" Jake said "I dont know! Theyre attacking me shit cant ya see?!" Then Jake got shot in the shoulder he walked away and sat down leanning his back against a wall.Eliza took care of all the guy that were shooting at them then she went to see if her friend was ok Jake said "Ill be ok dont worry....." Jake then closed his eyes Eliza huged him and said "everything will be alright..." Jake oppenned his eyes has he heard a loud noise he said " watchout! a van i coming our way!!!" jake started to shoot at the van he hited the driver and Eliza didnt want to leave her friend alone she tried to push him out of the way but.....no chance they got both squashed on the wall by the van then all exploded leave no trace of what happenned......
((thats it i will post something IC with my other character soon enough :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 6:58 am Reply with quote
((Nice post Eliza :smile: ))