<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Left behind.....the curse still roam...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Angelica left Cascadia in search of a ancient
artifact...

After she heard that a priest in Los Angeles knew of its location,she immediately went there...

-2 nights later......-

Angelica arrived in Los Angeles by boat...
Sun was still in the sky....she waited...for
the night to arrive...

-The night-

Angelica jumped off the boat,landing on the wooden ground...She saw a young lady walking in the distance,she immediately went there...
As Angelica arrived near this lady,the lady said

"What do you want?"

-Angelica-"St-Dimitrious Cathedral"

-Lady-"Well,if you make your way down this street::points the street::you should see it,it aint small you cant miss it"

Angelica noded and noticed that the lady had a holy cross pendant around her neck....Angelia said

"Do you think he cares about you....."

As the lady looked down at her cross and back at Angelica she said
"Yes he...."
Angelica then quickly said
"He doesnt care...."

-Lady-"Yes he does!"
-Angelica-"Why dont you go ask him..."

Angelica then griped the girl's throat...squeezing it...and finally it exploded....

Angelica laughed evily at the corpse now laying on the ground...She then walked her way down the streets....Peoples were looking at her,since she was strangely dressed...wearing a long and black cloak...

She could saw the Cathedral now...She walked her way there....

-A few minutes later-

Angelica looked at the entrance door....and smirked...The door opened by themselves...
Angelica walked in....

As she sat a foot in the church...every windows,glass,pews,cross,all exploded in peices....Nuns all fell to their knees...blood coming out from her eyes,ears,nose,from everywhere....just like if they were all melting...

Angelica looked only at one person....the priest who knew the location of the artifact,
she looked at him and said
"Josek......."

-Josek-"Go away!!!Your not welcomed in this sacred place!!!"

-Angelica-"This i can care less..."

-Josek-"I know what you want.....but i will never give it to you....i will never reveal its location...."

-Angelica-"You will....trust me...."

Angelica looked at the statue of the Christ
She mouthed a few strange words....the statue started to bleed...

-Angelica-"The location of it....now...."

-Josek-"Stop this now!!"

-Angelica-"One last time....the location of it...tell me...."

Josek then said no again....Angelica mouthed a few other words looking at the statue of the Christ...a painful scream came out of the statue....just like if it was human....

-Angelica-"Tell me.........now........."

-Josek-"No!!"

-Angelica-"Hmmmm....maybe your familly will be happy to see me...."

Angelica turned back and was walking toward the exit...

-Josek-"No!!Leave them out of this!!!!"

Angelica continued to walk....

-Josek-"Please!!!...............ill tell you
the location of it....just leave my familly out of it....."Josek then started to cry...

-Angelica-"Im waiting...."

-Josek-"Nazareth.....in the Cathedral of Saint-Damascus..........God...forgive me...."

Angelica then smiled at Josek and she said
"Your familly will still die....like everyone else......"

As the priest looked at Angelica....Angelica then removed the head of the priest from its body....she smirked while looking at the statue and said

"You never loved me....hate is all i received from you....you made the world at your image....i will now make it to mine....
This is the end of everything....I AM the end of everything....."

Angelica smirked at the statue...the statue then exploded....Angelica left the church...and got back to the boat....She was now heading to Nazareth....

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-14 18:05 ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 10:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
OMG!!! nice post man, i can't wait to read more. :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 10:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((im neutral...like Canada...Rofellos has no Religion so >=-P
>=-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 3:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
((thats some good shit dude well anyway Raven is like ya know is me and myself Raven only cares about himself....So well lets see whats comin' up!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:16 am Reply with quote
((Yep ill post something again soon))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 1:29 pm Reply with quote
As the boat was heading to Nazareth,Angelica's hate and anger grew stronger by the second....She had to kill something to feel releived...She stood up,and
walked out of the storage section of the ship
going to the civil section...She arrived in the dinner room...lots of ppl were there,like
over 5o...as Angelica entered the room...everyone looked at her with a "wtf are you doing here look"Angelica smirked and said
"As i close my eyes i feel it all slipping away...."

Angelica laughed insanely...and the killing started...she broke many bodie's in half,ripping heads off their bodies,crushing heads making the brain come out by their eyes and ears,threw ppl overboard,stabbed some,choke some to death...after a short ammount of time everyone was death...only a priest was left in the room he was protecting himself with a holy cross showing it to Angelica...Angelica looked at the cross and yelled
"HERE WE GO AGAIN MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

Angelica mouthed a few words it made the priest kneel down...Angelica kicked his head off of the priest body,Angelica then looked down at the same cross which fell on the ground and said
"One more time mother fucker..."She kneeled and took the cross in her hand....the cross was burning her hand....she then threw it overboard....And headed to the captain office...........

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-15 08:31 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Angelica...walked...she now reached the captain's office...she kicked the door open,

The Captain turned back and looked at Angelica
-Captain-"Jesus Christ...what are you doing here?You sure scared the hell out of me..::laughs::"

-Angelica-"Christ....doesnt care...."
-Captain-"Heh?"

Angelica's eyes turned red....

The Captain tried to find a way out of the room...but Angelica was standing in the exit.

The Captain turned back again...looking at Angelica,he mentioned the following words
"In the name of the Father the son and the holy ghost.....please help me"He did the cross movement while saying this....

Angelica did the same movement while saying
"In the name of the Father.....the son....and the holy shit.....you will die.."

Angelica took out her sword...and mutilated the captain...one finger after another...same with toes,arms,legs,eyes,nose,
feet,hands,tongue,head,ribs,Angelica crushed everything,the room was a real bloodbath....
She smiled and laughed evily...The ship had blood on every walls,every corner,everywhere,no one was alive,they were all dead.....a ship of death...is floating his way to Nazareth.......

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:grin: good post :lol:.
:mad: Dont let it happen again :mad:

:grin: :cool: :roll: :P i like these >=-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:56 pm Reply with quote
((lol))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:58 pm Reply with quote
((i like my avatar too! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 7:54 pm Reply with quote
The ship was getting near the docks...Angelica could saw lots of peoples
waiting there....She smiled evily and said
"If only you all knew what is coming your way...."Angelica then cast Mortis on all the dead bodies that were still in the ship,there were about 40 who were able to stand,the others were all crushed etc...

Angelica waited....and laughed evily...at the idea that when the ship will reach the docks...the corpses will attack the villagers...the ship...floats his way...slowly in direction of the docks.......

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:59 am Reply with quote
((great post Valek! btw your avatar is available hun :grin:

lmfao @ Rofellos [img:dd19129aa7]http://www.soc.i8.com/bigdrink.gif[/img:dd19129aa7]

~batty~

*WOOT*

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-09-16 04:08 ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 4:10 pm Reply with quote
((Thanks Bat :smile: ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 1:18 am Reply with quote
The ship...reached the docks....blood and dead bodies everywhere,corpse put back to life by Angelica,screaming in pain....A ship of death...arrived in Nazareth.....Many civilian's puting their hands on their cross,
Angelica smirked..looking at them and thought to herself
"hold them...while you still can...."

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-19 20:19 ]