<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Modern Primitave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 6:36 am Reply with quote
((Okay, this is my first post as my new character. (This is Xander btw) Any questions, feel free to contact me))

[Cascadia, Downtown. 12:34am]

~A young woman walks through the doors to the Pantheon Tattoo & Peircing parlor. A small, subtle body modifacation haven, where the punks, freaks, and goths can be safe from persecusion. Underground, is an entire network of debauchery and fetish style sexual conduct. Members sworn to secrecy and loyal to the letter. BDSM for the children wearing teen skins. The young woman, looks more like a little girl, 15 maybe 16 at most. Yet her clothes give way to suggest she's older by exposing a lush amount of skin. Slut, whore, tramp. She's heard all it before, now she hears, goth, freak, vampire. Everything and anything the "mundanes" can come up with. She works her way to the counter where a bored looking man, possibly in his 20's, faced marred by botched peircings. His lip and eyebrow hold the only successful ones.~

Girl: Hey, I wanna get my tounge peirced.

Man: I need your ID.

Girl: Well okay, but I'm telling you, I'm 18.

Man: I still need your ID.

~She hands him a fairly decent fake ID. As he looks at it, from behind the curtain a noise is heard wafting from far below the store. Was it a scream of horror? Or orgasm? All the men Tracy has been with never made that sound. She was curious and scared at the same time. The man handed her ID back to her.~

Man: Okay, I need you to sign here, ~he said while pulling out a sheet of paper depicting a contract waving resposibility~ and have a seat.

Girl: Who's gonna do my peircing?

Man: Whoever is done first.

Girl: Um...can you ask if Mother can do it? She's my idol.

Man: She's a busy lady, you can't just ask her to drop her work to do a fucking tounge stud--

Voice: Nikolas...shame...I would be glad to peirce her..

~From behind the curtain steps a vision of horrid beauty. Peircings attaching her eyebrows to her septum, septum to ears, ears...into her top where behind the thin fabric the outline of nipple peircings can be seen. Past the low cut shirt, the chains hang down and drift into the front of her pants. Tracy shuddered with fear and excitment at the thought of all the peircings. The woman's movement was liquid, but tense. Like a tiger waiting to pounce. Her smile was that of a sharks. This was Mother. Mother. Tracy struggled to speak in her presence, but to no avail.~

Mother: Hush childe...come with me, we'll find something for you.

~Mother led Tracy past the curtains and down a set of steps. Tracy stepped out of her perpetual dismal life, into the cobblestoned room of a dungeon. Complete with chains and whips. A few people were strapped naked to the wall. Wearing masks to blind them, to silence them. She skin raised goosebumps as she walked not a few inches from the naked form of a man. Quite well endowed. She was led into a dark room, with a chair in the center. Mother gently led her to the chair, caressing her in the process. So gentle.."so why am I so afraid" thought Tracy to herself. She sat down, still shivering out of fear and excitment.~

Mother: What...is it you want my dear?

~She had the loveliest accent.~

Tracy: I'd like a tounge stud Mother. Please.

Mother: A tounge stud...helps felatio no?

~Tracy blushed~

Mother: Perhaps once we are finished, you will try it on Mr. Jeffery outside. I saw you yearn for him with your eyes.

~Tracy blushed even more~

Tracy: Does it hurt?

Mother: Do you want it to?

Tracy: No, not really.

Mother: What enjoyment would you gain from it then me dear?

~Mother began to slowly strap Tracy's hands and feet to the chair.~

Mother: Enlightenment comes through pain. Don't you know my dear?

~Mother took a utensil from the side table near the chair and held it up for Tracy to see.~

Mother: Surgical Steel...so beautiful, so deadly. Tell me about your stepfather Tracy..

~Tracy was shocked. How had Mother known about her stepfather? She hadn't told anyone about what he had done to her. Her excitment gave way to the fear fully.~

Tracy: I want to go home, I'm scared.

Mother: You are home Tracy. And you will remain scared. And it will hurt. And you will scream. But you will be enlightened.

~Tracy began to scream as Mother put her hand over her mouth, Mother's eyes were glowing an odd yellowish tint as pain wracked Tracy. She felt her skin move like warm wax. Soon Mother, had completly sealed her mouth. Flesh pooled in front of what used to be Tracy's mouth, always eager to please. Now, just a blank fleshy spot. Tracy began to cry.~

Mother: Ah, tears for me? Save them my dear, I promise, you will not need them soon.

~Mother leaned close to Tracy and kissed her on the cheek, leaving a mark on her, semmingly burned on. Then, Mother began....and Tracy would have screamed if she could the whole time.~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 6:55 am Reply with quote
((some VERY fine writing here Xander...or I guess I can start calling you Vera? I must admit however....I'm confused as to where Vera comes in in this post...is Mother Vera? Regardless...some EXCELLENT writing..lookin foward to more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:20 am Reply with quote
((Indeed man,some GREAT writing :smile: good work ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:31 am Reply with quote
(( WoW ... VERY impressive. I have to say ... that is one of the best IC posts I have ever read. Very nice. It's great to have you back .. :smile:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_kiya_setite_clan_page/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Kiya on 2001-09-14 02:33 ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:53 am Reply with quote
((Yeah sorry about that...I was kinda tired when I was writing this, but yeah "Mother" was meant to be Vera. I could of sworn I made the guy call her "Mother Vera" But I guess I dreamed that part. But now ya know :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:09 am Reply with quote
((ummm... can she pierce my bellybutton for me?? ::thinks:: nah I'm just rock over to the Piercing Urge and get it done there :grin:

Cool post Vera :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:27 am Reply with quote
((Bah! Peircing urge! They don't use Sterilized needles. Watch out you don't catch agg damage from those dirty things! Cause then it'll scar. Come to the Pantheon...we'll take good care of you ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 11:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
Very nice post :smile::)look forward to meeting vera...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(((GREAT!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Oh my god don't tell me we have a tzimize on our hands, geeze::runs away screaming,ahhhhhhhh::, j/k nice post man, very nice:)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:19 pm Reply with quote
((Okay, I'm gonna have a hangout here soon, but I figured I should bring in Etrigan also. Just so everyone is clear. (OOC info) Etrigan and Vera are the same kindred. Vera switches between her two favorite which explains it. Just as a warning, these roleplays by these characters can be a bit much. Even to a point of being perverse. But you're all able to handle it I'm sure. Welcome to the clan Tzimisce. ;) Enjoy.))

[Heavy footfalls, leaving a steady, clumping pace, sounds across the street at night. A large figure steps through the shadow of a building, into the spotlight of the flickering streetlight. Powerful arms, muscles in the forearms tense and ropy. As thick as a child's wrist just waiting to fly into action. Wide shoulders to hold the V-shaped torso, hidden under a tshirt and an overcoat of simple design. Sleeve rolled up to expose the powerful arms, devoid of body hair. His face finally exposed to the flickering light. Metal glittering, rings and studs and barbells through every concievable place. Some look fresh, some old. With assymetry...there seems to be a balance. Every ring, every bar, strategically placed, to transform this hulking man into an even more horrifying visage. Etrigan walked down the street, his steel capped boots leading to heavy footfalls as he headed to a single locked door. He pounded his huge fist on the metal door. Soon the bolt was undone and the door opened.]

Man: Oh, Father Etrigan, please come in.

[Etrigan stepping through the doorframe, bending slightly to accomodate himself, Etrigan scanned his eyes over the crowd. A gothic club. Underground so as not to allow the "mundanes" to slip inside. Only the true gothic knew about this place. They made sure to keep it that way. Etrigan turned to the man.]

Etrigan: Is it still on for tonight?

Man: I haven't heard otherwise Father.

[Etrigan nodded and headed through the crowd, nodding to patrons eager to speak with the Father. He worked his way through the crowd and headed through a security door, and ascended the steps within. Soon, he came to a room, with a vat of reddish liquid. Three workers were mixing it and applying final tests of the system.]

Etrigan: Is it ready?

Worker #1: Yes, just about Sir.

Worker #2: We've got the consistency just right.

Etrigan: What flavor did you use?

Worker #3: It's a mix this time, it's watermelon and strawberry Cool-Aid.

[Etrigan nodded. "This is so easy these days. Make them think they're kindred and they'll even act like it." he thought.]

Etrigan: Cue the music.

[A signal was sent to the DJ also horrifyingly beautiful in his own way, he faded out the current song and began to play the cliche'd Confusion, by New Order. Also known as, the techno theme in the movie Blade. The goths on the dance floor, knew what was coming, and the ones refusing to dance, no longer did so. Everyone rushed to the dance floor, to await what they wanted to feel. They wanted to be vampires. Etrigan watched from the one way glass high above the dance floor. He then walked to the vat and held his forearm above it. Using a long, sharp fingernail, he cut a gaping slice in his forearm. His blood poured forth, mixing with the Cool-Aid. Soon, after he felt enough was in, he licked his wound closed and nodded to the workers. Final mixing took place and as the song hit it's bridge. The lever was pulled....
The "blood" sprayed over the crowd from a sprinkler system. Etrigan watched as the goths worked together in a writhing mass, drinking, licking, kissing, even going as far as to leading to sexual conduct, or misconduct, on the dance floor. Many of these children, were regulars. That meant, either they were twice bonded...or thrice...other's would only take a few more visits. They won't be able to explain why they want to come back so badly. But they will...they always do.]

Etrigan: Let it run for 3 more minutes. Then kill it.

[Etrigan left the room and headed down the stairs. He thought to himself about the pleasures of the flesh. How wonderful it was to feel pain and pleasure. He reached the door and stepped through, walking into the "blood" shower. He felt the Beast on the outer twinges of his mind. His own blood can even get him off. But feeding wasn't for now. Now, it was time to feel again. With that, he walked into the writhing mass of unknowing ghouls. They rubbed against him, some not knowing, others moved from his path. Etrigan took his shirt off, and exposed his chest which seemed to belong on a Greek god. The "blood" running down his perfectly defined pecs, his body was the target of many gothic girls and some gothic boys. They stared, unabashed. Etrigan felt himself be surrounded by his children, as they began to carress and fondle his sculpted body. A new girl...his eyes locked on her helpless stare of not knowing anyone here. It was her first night for sure. Yet as lost as she looked, her hands were the most daring. Running her slim fingers down his chest and gently pulling the nipple rings he had, he grew more interested. Her fingers were slender, but they could be extended. To about twice their length. How beautiful he could make her. His concentration was lost when she fell to her knees and began unbuckling Etrigan's belt buckle. Her lips brought him no sexual ecstasy, just the satisfaction of knowing that everyone in this building belonged to him. He raised his head toward the ceiling to hide his grin brought on by knowing he owns them. The young goth on her knees in front of him, working to please his large, peirced member. She would understand soon, that true pleasure comes not from the stimulation of a certain spot of flesh. But from stimulation of all flesh...and sometimes...even the destruction of it.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Ere ere WHAT?! >=- ADEEP A DE DEBADE WAH? Ah de fre what ya te? ALok t a huh? WOOOHHOOOO ya i tells ya iz nedda seen nutin lick zat be Fo.........Whouhee.,..>=-)

I like you......>=-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:12 pm Reply with quote
((well you proved me right Vera/Etrigan/Xander lol.....superb, innovative and spot on...or should that be dead on lolol.....excellent sir :smile: