<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A couple letters received by Cain (you only know OOC)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Cain sat at his desk and looked at the rest of the incoming messages that had been received that night.

To the Sheriff of Cascadia,

A small congratulatory note on the effectiveness of your handling of the situations arising recently in Cascadia. I am sure your Prince is grateful for your swift handling of matters, though should he come to us again to plead for the unlife of a Miss Reannag, he will not be heard. His passion for those in your city is admirable, but should she stray again, her sentence is straightforward.
We would be expectant that you will keep an eye on the Lasombra, Reannag, though her "mishaps" have now been officially wiped clean and are not to be held against her, in the event that she break further Traditions, then sentence should be swift. We are sure you understand our intent.
Keep up the good work,

Kathy Belvedere
Clerk to the Elders of the Camarilla

Hmmm he thought as he was planing to do any way. He looked at the next message. It seemed to be from Sorenti's Sire.

Cain

I am worried about Sorenti, I have not heard from him in days. News of the recent outbreaks of seemingly anti-authority reached me swiftly, as it did Walker. I hope both yourself and Sorenti are alright. If you need me, or Walker, we will be there for you, just call us or write to us.
Please grant me a favour, though I am sure you do anyway being the Sheriff, but just check on Sor, keep a bit of an eye on him if you like, make sure he doesn't boil over. He keeps things pretty deep you know, he seems a real hard and cold bastard, but inside he is far from it and if he blew his top, well Allah save us. You get my gist, anyway I hope things are good between you and the former Prince, she's a good one sir, do right by her.
Yours,
Morkarlov -Prince of Rome-

Hmmm Cain was suprised to hear from Sorenti's Sire he had never realy talked to him. He had meet him once on a trip to Rome to visit Sorenti once but that was it. He would do as Morkarlov asked........

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 12:34 am Reply with quote
((what no comments???))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 12:41 am Reply with quote
((Ive just read it man :smile: and thanks for letting us know ooc :smile: ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
I got a letter very similar cain....and I'll be good...I swear I will...hmmm....I mean....god that valek....ewwwww.....he's scary man...:(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:41 am Reply with quote
(( very nice :smile: ))