<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 9:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Damien sat in the chair stroking tha dog as Chaz spoke and then sat down aswell. "Very well Chaz, you wish to know what is going on with me then I shall tell you." Damien sat the dog on the ground and grabbed a glass from the bar. He poured himself a brandy at walked to the chair and sat down once more.

" You remember Vincent Chaz?". Chaz nodded and said"Ya i knew him, what of him, what the hell does he have to do with this." Damien smiled " Ah you are always so quick to speak in rash tones Chaz, perhaps someday you will learn not to be wound so tightly.""Before his death Vincent and I had several conversations, one that led to him giving me ownership of the fight club, and a nother far more interesting one.""As i assume you know already,Vincent was a assassin for the black hand.""the night before his death he told me that he was not the only sabbat fiend lurking our city streets. There was one more among us that he would not reveal the name of that person. I have spent my time trying to hunt down leads to the identity of this person, but my work so far has been to no avail. That is what is going on with me Chaz. It is my only goal now besides reastablishing honor back to our clan. Our sires and grand sires were all once warrior scholars that fought not only with thier fists but with there minds. This is what are clan should try dearly to get back too. Times are changing my friend and ther is no time to be left in the dust. We must pull our clan together before it falls into the depths of the abyss that this new world is becoming all around us. We must get back to our roots our true bloodline, for in my eyes Chaz. We are the true decendents of Cain. But back to the point at hand, I believe that the cappas are the key to finding my answers, for i believe that they no where are rat lies. And Valeks barbaric acts bore me. Who is to say that he will relienquish Sorenti's position when he returns. The cappa's have there hands in everything Chaz, and i fear that they have more in there sights then just there studies of death. But my question to you is this, beside whom will you stand?"

Damien sat foreward in his chair waitng patiently for Chaz's response.

((sorry it took me so long to post again but work has got me on a short leash,lol :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 2:04 pm Reply with quote
((::wonders which Sabbat feind that would be??????? lol ::))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 1:04 am Reply with quote
Chaz listened to Damiens words without interest. His blue eyes shifted between his empty glass and the door while Damien continued to speak.

"Beside whom do you stand?" Damien asked

Chaz turned to look at Damien, his face expressionless. The fire had now consumed itself, leaving nothing but embers and shedding a hellish light about the room. Chaz's eyes reflected the unearthly light as he spoke to his Primogen.

"From what you say, you aint done nothing wrong, or stirred up any shit. JUST looking for some sabbat ass hole. Then why am I hearing on the street that the Brujahs are gearing up fer a war with the cappas. Whats the deal? Ya just blowin smoke up my ass to figure out whos bed I'm sleepin in? That shit dont fly with me."

Chaz stood from his chair and walked determinedly to the door. His steel toed boots thumped loudly on the tile floor. The young Brujah turned and faced Damien once more.

"You wanna know where I stand? I'll tell ya. I stand with the winners. Always have. Coincedince? I think fuckin not. You wanna be a winner you best be decidin if ya wanna keep spoutin out shit or if ya wanna get down to buisness."

Chaz stared across the room. His eyes glowed orange in the darkness.

"As you fucking well know, I used to be your fuckin primogen so I expect an straight answer. Ima ask you one time. You taking up a clan war with the Cappas?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:29 am Reply with quote
Damien sat and listend to Chaz's words and a smile began to cross his face. Damien stood then spoke. " You want to know what my plans are Chaz. Then sit and show me the respect that i have shown you. I have no time to sit here and listen to you run off at the mouth. Or make demands, grant you I am not one for demands. I have lived threw the Islamic Jyhads. Have stood on the front lines as thousands of turks busted down the gates of my Sires haven. You want to talk of war, Then my answer is this. I will stand up to all that will stand in my way Chaz. Wether it be the Cappadocians or someone else. I will bring this city to the greatness it deserves and I will rid it of this Sabbat scum. And believe me when i say I Will Not Lose. I have allies on there way to the city as we speak and take head to this. You do not want to be in my way. I offer you my hand in friendship now, I will not offer it again." Damien walked to the bar and poured another drink. He rested his back against the bar and waited for Chaz to answer once more.

(( What will happen, oooh I love this suspence. Its about time we got some fires going around here,lol...And no offence ooc Chaz but you had pushed Damien enough, and everyone knows Damien don't like being pushed. Well i'm off to bed its been a long day as usual, hope to see everyone in game tomorrow. And Cahz if you want to meet in game i'll be on till 4:45 p.m. est. Later all))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:01 am Reply with quote
((No offence taken Damien, I knew exactly what I was doin. And yes indeed... let the games begin........))

"I offer you my hand in freindship now, I will not offer it again."

Chaz leant against the door as Damien spoke, his arms crossed over his chest. His steel blues eyes grew colder than the norm.

"You shoulda been a fuckin Ventrue... talk talk talk. The primo job has got to yer head hasn't it? You're gonna 'save' Cascadia. "

The sarcasm ran thick in Chaz's voice. He uncrossed his arms and stood straight. The fires of passion now burning brightly in his heart.

"Youre gonna rid it of all that stand in your way.... Well who the fuck's to say that your vision of this city is the absofuckinglutly right one? Theres some of us here that happen to like the city the way it is. And dont need you and your friends comin on down to rescue us. Fucking Ventrue... P fuckin V. You aint no better than the rest of em."

Chaz shook his head and turned for the door. As he exited Brujah Haven he called back over his shoulder.

"Hope yer freinds show up soon... cause Cascadia just got a little bit dirtier..."

((oh weeeeeeeeee this could be fun... dont you all wish you were Brujah right about now?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:23 am Reply with quote
((::stands tall next to Rofellos, Valek, Alhana, Lilith, Karmina and Ransoth::

Brujah? I think not... I'm quite content in the Clan of Death :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:49 am
((You sure are batty lol :grin:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 4:27 pm Reply with quote
((::Stands too::Same here im happy where i am lol.))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 5:15 pm Reply with quote
((oh bah, u guys HAVE to say yer happy.... its ok tho, I know where your heart truely lies.......

Chaz's steel blue eyes glowed with an unholy light. The fire in his eyes a product of the passion that now consumed his body.

"Hope yer friends show up soon," he snarled back over his shoulder "Cause Cascadia just got a little bit dirtier"

He flung open the door, his face twisted in a grimace. As he stepped through the portal, his shoulder clipped another body, sending it sprawling. A melodic voice emerged from the shape now huddled on the steps.

"You got a problem dickhead.... cant watch where your going?"

Chaz bared his fangs and let out a viscious hiss as he turned his face towards the voice. The pale streetlights shone down upon the womans face and the hiss caught itself in Chaz's throught. His purposful step faultered and his blue eyes softened. The face that was twisted in anger now relaxed. The fine silver chain that ran between his nose and his ear swung gently in the chill night air.

"I think ya got the wrong place sister" His voice was still filled with the passion he felt. "Aint no one in there but fuckin Ventrue"

The heavy wooden door of Brujah Haven closed itself softly, as Chaz stood over the woman. He held out a hand, offering to help her up.

"If yer lookin for a real Brujah, ya best come with me"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:31 pm Reply with quote
(( OMg you have to be joking Damien is going to be pissed beyond all comprehension. I'll post something ic in a few just as soon as i get out of game. This is going to be fun,muaahahahahahaha :lol: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:21 pm Reply with quote
((lol guess I should get the hell outta here then.))

Chaz wrapped his strong hand around the womans delicate palm, and gently aided her to her feet.

"Come,lets get outta here, I know a place downtown. You said yer lookin fer yer sire?"

The woman at his side nodded her small head.

"He said Brujah Haven..... I thought that this was the place."

Chaz led her off towards the bridge. The streetlights bathed them in a cold orange glow.

"Well yer right... I spose... that WAS Brujah Haven...." Chaz shook his head gently.

"You said was in an odd way..." The woamn turned to look at Chaz's face as they crossed the bridge.

Chaz nodded. "The Brujah Primogen has taken it upon himself to "save" the city." Chaz raised his arms in a mock praise. "Hes a crazy old coot. Thinks the young Brujah aint got no brains."

The woman regarded him with a puzzled look.

"This matter seems very close to your heart..."

Chaz nodded, causing his chain to clink against his face.

"Yer damn right. I'm Brujah... it matters. I'm Chaz.." He looked into the womans face. "And if you were looking fer your sire in Brujah haven, then I'm betting your Brujah too...."

The woman began to speak as they pushed open the gates to the city and dissapeared into the night..

((Take it away Erin :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Jensill remained in the shadows as he watched the pair depart. He recognized the one as being the newly returned 'Chaz', but about the young woman, he was clueless. He wondered to himself what she meant by her sire being in the haven and wondered more about Chaz's statement about a Venture being the only person in the haven.
All he really knew was that he didn't like what he saw or what he heard. He made a mental note to discuss the matter with Damien when he saw him again.
Then steeling himself for a conflict, Jensill prepared to rid the haven of it's unwelcome guest. Stepping out of the shadows he moved silently up the steps to the haven and pressed his ear to the door. He could bairly make out the faint sounds of someone moving around inside and the crackling of flames in the fireplace.
Drawing his blade 'Harbinger' from its sheath, Jensill took a step back fro the door and with all of his might kicked it in. In one fluid motion he ducked and rolled through the opening and brought his blade to bare. A moment of slight confusion struck him as he gazed upon the framiliar face of his Primogen and not an unwelcome hostile.
Jensill relaxed the grip on his blade and let the point lower to the floor, and with a sheepish grin said "Hiya Boss."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:51 am Reply with quote
((this is super cool guys!! keep it up, I wanna read more!! more I tell's ya!!

~batty~