<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Noone knows where CappaCatta is but the Cappa's...no phones...no electric anything...some oil lamps....burning skulls...but no electric..and noone knows where it is....oh and...no one knows where it is....well...Sorenti....but thats it...Oh and cain...and dont try following us...our perception is higher than brujah norm. and if you do we dissapear into a Monastery...so >=-P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 9:00 pm Reply with quote
((No offence taked Damien lol :smile: i was just saying this for rp purpose thats all man :smile: i just thought it could help to tell it,but really man no offence taken :smile: alls cool:)
You never pissed me off at all man,your char is great,ill think of something to post ic,its coming up soon :smile:))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-13 16:01 ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 10:03 pm Reply with quote
"Im waiting for no one...and looking for no one,friend...im merely walking around in the city...and you've been waiting for someone?"

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-13 17:04 ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((::looks at damien:: huh...never been called a char's flaw before..lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 3:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
"I aint waiting for anyone as ya see im drinkin' a beer and havin' a good time well maybe a cute chick would be welcome ::smirks and laugh:: well im going c ya later dude!" Raven walked away and left....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:18 am Reply with quote
Smirks at Raven's comment and laugh a little

Valek nods at Raven as he exits Elysium...

Valek then turned back and sat in Elysium alone....thinking...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:04 am Reply with quote
Chaz made his way down the empty Cascadia Bridge. His heavy boots trodded noisily upon the cobblestone walk. He stopped halfway across the bridge, and moved towards the edge of the old bridge. His steel blue eyes peered out into the darkness, scanning the city.

"Alot's changed since I been..." He grins at the thought that appeared in his head, "Since I been dead."

Chaz ran a hand through his short black hair, twisting his neck to loosen it up. The fine silver chain running from his nose to his ear tinkled softly with the movement.

"Its time I made my presence known" he said unemotionally, and looked up towards the end of the bridge.

"I'm coming home"

He pulled his hood up over his head, shoved his hands in his pockets and continued his walk towards the Brujah Haven.

As he neared the ancient doors of the communal haven he stopped, taking one last look down the deserted bridge.

He shoved heavily on the old double doors and stepped into the courtyard. It was deserted as well, save for one man Chaz knew well. Chaz let the doors swing shut behind him, and slowly brought his hands towards his hood. As Damien watched intently, Chaz drew the hood back from his face...

"Hello Damien....."

((Sorry I havn't jumped into this sooner, but I was a little preoccupied this week...))

[ This Message was edited by: Chaz on 2001-09-15 00:11 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Chaz on 2001-09-15 00:13 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 7:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
DAmiens eyes opened wide as the man pulled the hood down showing his face. " Chaz it has been so long, how did you come back, what happend to you.""There is so much that must be discussed, come on inside and lets have a drink by the fire there is much to discuss." Damien led Chaz inside and closed the big doors behind noding to the guards letting them know that he didn't want to be disturbed.
((Well it has been awhile man, I hope to see you in game much more. And that your heart is still brujah and not corrupted by the cappa's ,lol. Well its been a very long and hard day and i have to be up very early tomorrow so its lights out for me, Laters man and very nice post:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 7:25 am Reply with quote
Chaz allowed Damien to lead him about the complex, arriving in what Damien had set up as an office. The fireplace burned low, leaving the room in its eerie orange glow.

Damien looked over his shoulder as he headed towards the bar. "Could I offer you a drink Chaz?"

Chaz swung his head slowly about the room, taking in every detail. "Ya gimme a rye" he answered.

"Its very fortunate you have returned to us. There were rumors that you had met an.... untimely end. I can use someone of your.... unique.. talents" Damien looked up after pouring the whiskey. "I am Primogen now Chaz....and I would hope that I can count on your support with the events that are now transpiring."

Damien offered the crystal glass to Chaz, who took it and raised it up in a toast, his steel blue eyes focuses not on Damien, but on the amber fluid within his glass

"Brujah blood bonds us." Chaz stated "We are brothers first. The world comes after. What ya got goin down?"

Damien sat down on the leather couch beside the chair that Chaz occupied. He stared into Chaz's face and replied "The Cappadocians. They are getting out of hand. Someone must reign them in before they damage the Masquerade too badly. That someone is us."

Chaz took a small sip from his glass, his eyes revealing no emotion. "Tell me what ya got planned" His steel blues stared across his whiskey into the face of Damien, waiting for his reply.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 7:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((am i gonna die again? my chars always die :cry: :cry: :cry:

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:36 am Reply with quote
Sorenti slowly put the letter from Damien down and picked up his pen, debating whether to tell Damien the real background to all of this or not. Finally he decided that he couldn't see a reason why Damien shouldn't know some of it at least and began to write...

Damien,
I have read your letter and in some ways I agree entirely, but there are things you do not know...allow me to explain a little.

As you are well aware, the penalty within the Camarilla for breaking Traditions is death, plain and simple. However, in the case of miss Reannag, she broke two Traditions, yet still I could not bring myself to order her death. I recalled her work for and on behalf of the Camarilla, both here and in London, England and also her status as a resident here in our city.

So, I took it upon myself to see if there was any other punishment she could possibly receive that would not result in her final death. In fact I personally went to the Directorate and was granted a hearing in front of the Inner Circle itself. I stated my case and pleaded for the unlife of miss Reannag, but nothing would sway them, so I offered my own unlife in place of hers. They were so astounded that I was prepared to go this far for a Kindred in my city, that after several hours discussion, they relented and insisted she be physically damaged and mentally scarred so she would never forget.

I deferred the punishment to the Seneschal since I was sure I would not be as harsh as the Inner Circle demanded. I believe Valek himself was commended on his punishment by the Inner Circle, though that doesn't lessen it. But do not view Valek as the enemy, he was doing his job as ordered by his superiors. One would not blame the executioner for the death of any, rather they would blame those who ordered it.

However, blame is NOT the issue here, our whole existence is built upon beliefs and a structure that allows us to exist out in the open, as opposed to being forced to eek out an existence underground, out of mortal eyes. We keep our Traditions because they are what keep us. To break them is dangerous to all, even minor breaches, so I'm sure you understand that Reannag had to be punished, she should have died. So do what I do, just be thankful she is still with us and not laying in eternal rest, her wounds will heal as will her mind, it will take time, but they WILL heal.

Further to this, her sight has been restored and the demon and spirit in her released and sent forth, she is again fully able and will no doubt soon be back to a semblance of her former self. For that I thank whatever God there is, for I was sure she was to meet final death. On that note I ask you to see the good things and not the bad, she is still with us where in another city she would not have been and that is worth millions.

Yours,

Sorenti
Prince of Cascadia

Sorenti sealed the letter in an envelope and handed it to Bill Tanner to deliver personally, at which Bill nodded and left immediately, bound for the Brujah Haven.

((sorry it took me a while Damien, but when your phone only connects for 3 minutes at a time, I finally had to write it offline, then stick it on here lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Damien sat in his chair looking at Chaz.
"I will tell you everything in do time, but first there is something I need to ask you."
Chaz nodded and Damien continued on.
"The cappadocians ressurected you from the dead Chaz, and I am glad to see you back. But what exactly did they have in mind for you. It does not seem that they would just ressuect you out of the kindness of their heart. We are brothers by blood Chaz, and I ask you now as a brother. If there is anything that you wish to tell me, now is the time. I trust that you will not leave anything out."
Damien sipped his brandy and awaited Chaz's response.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 2:07 am Reply with quote
(( just jumping in here so you know i am watching.......and i know where cappa catta is too. althought no one knows that i know

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 2:43 am Reply with quote
((It's really cool to see your back man :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 2:44 am Reply with quote
(( Come on CHAZ!!! Answer him will you?! ::gets impatient:: lol .. sorry .. I'm just really liking this post :grin: