<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:45 am Reply with quote
((Yes!!!!!! fun fun fun... muahahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((guys, I could post again as Erin if you like, just as an npc though:) let me know okies:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(( I just got my shit fixed so more to come soon and yes it would be nice if you would post Kathy..and by the way its good to see an old friend back

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:09 am Reply with quote
(( Damn right this is one hell of a thread :smile:

Would be cool to see it active again ... ill post on it if its ok lol .. ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:11 am Reply with quote
(( input is always welcome Chris thats what makes these things great man..lol..have at it :cool:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:04 pm Reply with quote
((wohooo! ty Damien, yup its good to see you too :smile: okies chaz take it from Erin's last post, shes waiting for you to tell her about the old coot :smile::)lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:50 pm Reply with quote
(( Me thinks the storyline needs to be remodeled a bit, I'm thinking its more of a personal dislike betwixed the two of us now rather than what it was before.... I'll think about it thru the day and post tonite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:03 pm Reply with quote
(( Sounds good to me Chaz but you with Damiens Childe just adds more spice to the whole thing i'll change around what i wrote and post it a little later tonight after you post this is going to be fun....muahaha ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:04 am Reply with quote
((Aight, if we take it up where Erin left off. It just don’t make sense.. cause the old coot who is Primogen is now the old coot that is not primogen… understand my meaning? So I’ll just mix things up a bit. You’ll have to roll with me on this….))

Chaz cradled his beer in his hands, his ice blue eyes staring across the table at Erin. At the mention of Damiens name, Chaz’s face fell into a scowl and one eyebrow raised.

“Damien? How do you know him? He’s worse than Jensill”
((Allright….. I don’t like that at all. Jensill is more my style of Brujah.. but for the sake of RP… heres a big FU to Jens…..))

The young Brujah shook his head. The pale neon light of the bar reflected off the fine silver chain adorning his face.

“Who?” asked Erin.

“The Brujah Primogen of Cascadia is a little schmuck by the name of Jensill Black. Poor bastard was a schmoogie for the last Primogen. All the bad habits and power lust the last ass had. Jens picked up.”

Chaz took another swallow of beer and grimaced as he set it back down on the table. He shrugged his shoulders. “Guess its not Jens’ fault. The last guy was pretty fucked up. Always talking about the old days and how Cascadia was his Carthage. Wanted everything to be nice and perfect…. Fucking Utopia.” Chaz let out a chuckle and reached for his beer.

“What was his name?” Erin asked before taking a mouthfull of her beer.

Chaz lifted the bottle to his lips and looked at Erin through one eye. “Yer buddy Damien….” The beer bottle gently touched his lips, and Chaz took a long drink, watching Erins reaction.

((Aight. Im not happy with it, but. If it gets the ball rolling….))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Erin listened to Chaz talking about Damien , her steely blue eyes narrowed as she slammed the bottle down onto the table, making the beer froth and seep down the neck of the bottle.
" Listen ...dickhead" she said harshly reverting to the name that she had first called Chaz
"Damien is my sire, and I wont have you talking about him like that, so what if he tried to make the clan stronger here in the city, you got a problem with that?"

Erin stood up and leaned on the table, her face close to chaz's
"maybe noone else had the guts to do it.....so deal with it!" she hissed,her lips curling back slightly as she tugged briefly on the silver chain that ran from his nose to his ear.
((that a bit too harsh ? lol dont hurt me chaz lol

[ This Message was edited by: Erin Brannagh (npc) on 2002-03-14 07:14 ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
((hmmmmm, I was going to respond, but I am simply at a loss for words. schmoozie? huh. :grin: :grin: :grin: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:21 pm Reply with quote
((oh im at school right now so cant post. but i'd STRONGLY suggest removing your hand before I do...... muahahaha and yes. schmoogie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Damien set atop an old abandoned building. His city had changed since his capture by the Tremere. Everything that he had attempted to accomplish had faded away just has he did upon his capture. His title was gone. It seemed like he had been forgotten. He couldn't blame Jensill, nor could he blame anyone else. He had been clouded by the loss of his childe and the treachery of the one person he least expected it from. Chaz had turned his back on him. And now it seemed that so had everyone else. And all this becuase he had ideals. "What is this undead life we have if we can't have hopes and dreams, If we can't have ambitions!" DAmien realized he was no longer thinking to himself but was yelling out at the city. He recomposed himself and set back down on the cold stone of the rooftop. " I will get it all back", he shouted " And it will come with great vengence." "And Jensill or Chaz can either hop on the train, or get ran the fuck over!" Damien roze and leaped down threw the whole in the roof, he was moving at such a great speed that all the druckin bums lining the inside walls of the building felt was a light breeze brushing thier face on a windless night. He reached the back alley and stoped. " I better start with Jensill", he thought," He will better listen to reason then Chaz will." " and if he won't give me back whats rightfully mine then i'll take it back" He stepped out onto the street and was headed in the direction of the new brujah haven.........

( Now Jen this is in noway a personal attack at you ooc, nor an attempt from me to say that you don't do a great job as primo. I'm just playin Damien the way you all know he would react. I'm thinking this is going to start some nice rp and hopefully lead to some great chrons aswell. Well i'm off to work guys hopefully i'll have something to read when i get back. And i know that what is going on with DAmien is farther in the future then Chaz and Erin's convo in the bar but maybe that can just be a flashback that one of them is having..just an idea of sorts to get things going ahead a little faster :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Damien on 2002-03-14 10:41 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Damien on 2002-03-14 10:42 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:15 pm Reply with quote
((i'm excited to see such great RPin here :smile: nice job guys, keep it up. i'll continue reading along, if i see a spot for Gabe to hop in i'll dump the old guy off :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
((np, I'm not silly enough to think that man, so don't worry 'bout that none. Just do me a favor, I am going to tie this to my current thread, so before you post, lemme add my next piece to it, so that it will put me back at the haven so you can find me there.))

Offline Profile