<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(( np Jen i'll wait for you. Sorry i didn't post this earlier but i couldn't get on the site...well gots to get goin to work later

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:57 am Reply with quote
was gonna post.. but got drunkj instead.... sorry...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Erin twisted the chain around her finger watching it as it became taut as she did.
Her eyes glowing and an evil look spreading across her face, it would be so easy to pull on it harder, but then what would be the point.
She released the chain from her finger and picked her rucksack up from the floor and slung it onto her back.
"I dont care for your attitude towards my sire, so im going now, I'll find him myself"
Erin took a swig of the beer from the bottle and went to put it down on the table, then grinned.
"here you may as well finish this off" she said as she put the bottle down and knocked it over, watching as chaz jumped up his face angry at her.

"I'll see you around I suppose " she said as she walked away from him.

(soz chaz but I wanted to post if you want it changing let me know :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(( we were getting some great posts in here but Jen where are you? You told me to wait and i have waited. So get off your high horse and post. Or have the depths of hell paso swallowed you up..lol. If you don't get anything in here soon i'm just going to post hope you don't get upset if so i'll just delete it.....oh and topping by the way :grin: