<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vengence is so sweet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 2:47 am Reply with quote
((dont tell Rof that you know where cappacata is... he'll pop out a chicken... anyways off into Character))

Chaz closed his eyes and rolled his head around his neck. When he opened his steel blues, they focused off into the shadowy corner of the chamber. Chaz spoke quietly.

"What I tell ya is between the two of us. Not a fucking soul else. Anyone else catches wind of it, and I tear off yer face."

Chaz looked over at Damien and stared him in the face. Damien calmly sipped his snifter.

"Back in the day, me and Batgirl were pretty tight. She was the prince back then, I was one of her primo's... you know that. Anyways, what I got from the cappas during my "stay" was that Bats wants her job back. She knew I'd back her cause she'd done it for me, way back when. Its a whole Cappadocian "coup" we got here.
Valeks allready sittin second in command, with Bats back in the Prince's chair...no tellin whats what."

Chaz lifted his glass and drained it. Damien hesitated before speaking.

" So the Cappadocians raised you in order to back Batgirls ambitions?"

Chaz set his empty glass down on the table beside him.

"Ya.... but she forgot one thing..."

"And what would that be?"

Chaz grinned evilly as he spoke.....
"I'm Brujah"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 5:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
Damien smiled as he heard Chaz speak the words" But i'm Brujah". He spoke in a very humble voice back to him" Yes we are Chaz till the bitter end.""Now tell me just what is going threw that brilliant mind of yours, I'm am open to some new ideas as to how to deal with this little problem that has arisen.""Having the two of them in the driver's seats may cause big problems to the both of us.""But first let us toast to your arrival back to us." Damien smiled and grab two fresh glasses from the bar. He step to a chest lad in gold and jewels and pulled Brujah's vengence from inside. The magnificent sword gleamed in the dim light. He turned back to Chaz and smiled"A toast of blood to make our pact unbreakable" Damien smiled and slid the sword across his hand letting the blood trickle down into the crystal glass. He set in down on the bar near Chaz and handed him the sword and the other glass. Damien stood and awaited Chaz's next action.Damien thought to himself"Now let his true intentions be known, I pray his response is for the better".
((This may be the begining of a very strong allience. Beware Cappa's your precious graveyard may be in danger,lol :grin: ))

[ This Message was edited by: Damien on 2001-09-19 00:35 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 1:07 am Reply with quote
((topping))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:37 am Reply with quote
The firelight sparkled in Chaz's eyes. He watched Damien slice through the flesh of his palm with the brilliant sword. The ruby red droplets falling like rain into the chalice.

" A toast of blood will make our pact complete."

A slow smile spread across Chaz's face, the orange glow of the fire shining brightly off his chain. He looked up at Damien, holding the sword towards him.

"You still hold on to old customs from the living? I woulda thought a man of yer position and age would base his trust more on what a man does, rather than what he says."

Chaz accepted the sword and swung it in an arc around his head. The flames of the fire danced upon the polished steel. He stared at the blade as he spoke.

"Me I dont care either way if the Cappas take over Cascadia and burn it to the ground. No skin off my ass, but I guarantee you, i wont be one of the ones getting burnt. I come out ahead... always have."

Chaz let the sword fall rapidly towards Damiens shoulder, stopping within an inch of his flesh. Chaz's eyes were emotionless as he looked at his Primogen.

"You want a toast of blood? I'll give it to ya gladly....but I'll toast with the blood of my enemies. I just gotta figure out who they are."

Chaz flipped the sword back, reversed it and handed it to Damien.

"Like I said, I come out on top. You can count on me, brother, as long as were winning the fight."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:36 am Reply with quote
((lmfao @ Rof "popping a chicken"
brilliant post Chaz re: Bat's "ambitions"
oh it's all so good :grin: :grin: :grin:

As Chaz and Damien spoke, a loud knock was heard on the front door of the fightclub.

When the door was finally opened, the street was deserted except for the very large wooden crate that blocked the doorway. There was no card or letter attached, nothing indicating the source of the crate. A soft whimpering could be heard from inside in...

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 4:36 am Reply with quote
((Umm, were in Brujah Haven.... are you sure that package got dropped outside the Fight Club? Anyhow... Im dead ass sick (bad cold) and am off to bed, good to see some Cappas are taking an interest in thier futures... muahahahahahaha))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 4:50 am Reply with quote
((ooops... change that to Brujah haven... :grin:

hope you're feeling better Chaz! I've got an old fashioned remedy for a nasty cold..... take two nurses and see me in the morning ;)

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 5:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((whats in the box??????? come on ppl i need to know...good posts btw....hey i get it bats...you let me have jacob then you knock me out as i leave then....omfg its not me in the box is it??????? i have claustrophobia guys....please not the box??????...lolololj/k...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:20 pm Reply with quote
((lol, no Reannag sweetie it's not you! Damien knows what it is and what it is about OOC.... you'll have to wait for his post to find out more :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((wait? wait?!?! fuck that i wanna know now...::cries:: im soooo behind....::criwes more...goddamn it i need to catch up on all this!!!!!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:42 pm Reply with quote
((very nice posts guys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Damien watched with a serene face as Chaz swung the sword down towards his shoulder.He smiled as Chaz stopped it just short of his neck. " Very well then Chaz, you are my brother and i will trust your word in this. But make no mistake about it, no longer play games with the kindred of this city. Cascadia is my Carthage Chaz, and i shall not see it fall as our brothers saw there beloved city fall long ago.But there are still many things to discuss you have missed a lot." As Damien finished his words he heard a nock at the doors of the haven. He looked at Chaz and smiled"It seems we may have a guest" Damien walked to the doors and pulled them open. He looked down a saw a tiny crate. Damen stepped out of the door way and looked around but saw no one. He pushed the crate into the haven with his foot and closed the massive doors. " I was not expecting a pakage." Damien could here a fant wimpering coming from inside. He slid the top of the crate of and the tiny head of a baby bull mastiff poped up. Damien smiled and picked up the little thing. He walked to the chair and sat with the dog on his lap.
"come Chaz let us talk more, we have much to go over tonight" Damien motioned to the chair and stroked the puppys head as he waited for Chaz to sit back down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 8:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
(((aww a cute puppy...hey we once had a puppy...ummm calvin...wheres the puppy...?
::runs of to her haven hoping its not a bag of bones ::

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 2:41 am Reply with quote
The pup in Damiens lap curled up and closed his eyes. Chaz looked around the room wearily.

"Carthage fell Damien.... and not because the Brujah didn't try to keep it alive."

Chaz walked over to the bar and helped himself to another whiskey.

"I've talked enough tonite. I clued you
in on some things, now its your turn. Whos screwin who and why? Word is you and the cappas aint gettin along too well. Whats goin down?"

Damien glanced up at Chaz while he continued to stroke the pups back. Chaz strode back to his chair, and lowered himself down.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 3:54 am Reply with quote
((lmfao @ Reannag....... that reminds me, Bat's had better feed her damn cat, hmmm maybe it's a good thing she returned Jacob :lol:

~batty~